Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #1
ummm
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: ummm
Current Level: lvl 53 cleric
Server: Bijou
ummm is infamous around these partsummm is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to ummm
Problems With GM's and outspark Staff

ok so outspark doesnt like the fact that im not gunna laydown and roll over for them when my char got thrown in jail im not complaining about the me being in jail and them with no proof of what i did but what i want is for them to freeze the timer on my premium items now they have tried to stop me from posting 3 times already and i think it's fair that im heard and that you the other players get to read this cause if you get thrown in jail with premium items what are you gunna do? just laydown and roll over for them like a good little puppy?
ALWAYS hammered

hmmm - 46 Mage
Old 02-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Pretty much.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by ummm View Post
ok so outspark doesnt like the fact that im not gunna laydown and roll over for them when my char got thrown in jail

im not complaining about the me being in jail and them with no proof of what i did

but what i want is for them to freeze the timer on my premium items now they have tried to stop me from posting 3 times already and i think it's fair that im heard

and that you the other players get to read this cause if you get thrown in jail with premium items what are you gunna do? just laydown and roll over for them like a good little puppy?

I separated some of that coz, while I'm the queen of run-on sentences, they really need to at least make sense when run together.
Punctuation is a good thing - kk?

As for the Premium items time running I suggest NOT getting thrown in jail. What was it they said you did?

And, issues with these things may be better addressed by a PM to a GM as opposed to a post in open forums where you may incite flame wars or overly long threads of non-stop complaints about any and everything.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 02-15-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
ummm
Mushroom Fighter

they said it was for staff harassment
and do kiss the CL's ass's that much all the time?
they have no proff of me doing anything
and just because they have the power to do something like this does not make right
ALWAYS hammered

hmmm - 46 Mage
Old 02-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Someone may have screen shotted it or a GM just may have seen you. They aren't going to throw someone in jail just cuz someone says so, or by he-said-she-saids. And really, its tough crunchies if you have premium items. Atleast you can wear them in jail =/
Old 02-15-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
ummm
Mushroom Fighter

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
They aren't going to throw someone in jail just cuz someone says so, or by he-said-she-saids. =/
but thats what they did and thats why i keep posting and they get mad at me they have closed 3 threads already because of it, 2 were mine another was not they try to come up with any reason they can to cover it up like taking my first post and putting it in the trashcan so no one could read it, A few of my ingame friends made some really good points in there own thread thing i never even thought of then there thread got closed too so what do u have to say to that?

They do have power and they do abuse it

and if they did have a screen shot wouldnt they have provided it to me as proff as of to why i am in jail
ALWAYS hammered

hmmm - 46 Mage

Last edited by ummm; 02-15-2008 at 04:47 PM..
Old 02-15-2008, 04:49 PM   #7
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Since I'm sure we don't have all the details here, and since I have never even seen the inside of the jail other than someones screenie I don't know if it tells you what GM sent you to jail, I would suggest NOT spamming whispers to GM's or spamming posts on forums.

I would sent a rational PM to a GM and allow time for a response before going off on a tangent and posting again and again and again. Also don't start out with WTF??? why the hell U jail me??? Get Me OUT!

Maybe use "Urgent! Need assistance with Jail Matter" or something like that. And then say "I was sent to jail and I have no idea why. Please respond ASAP as I have premium items with time running out."

But, if you do know why then you may need to reword accordingly.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 02-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #8
ummm
Mushroom Fighter

ok loki i only read about half your post before it pissed me off and i know it an open and public fourm but pls dont come back in here and post again

here's the deal i got put in jail for suposed Staff Harassment GET IT
and i never once yelled at him i even asked nicely about everything and you know what he did "you were sent to jail for 3 days for staff harassment goodbye"
ALWAYS hammered

hmmm - 46 Mage

Last edited by ummm; 02-15-2008 at 04:54 PM..
Old 02-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
She is not trying to piss you off or side with the GMs. Its just pure fact. I can guarantee you, if you act too persistant, you will be ignored in the end. I have never failed to get an explanation from a GM. You don't post threads on the forums asking why you were banned, it won't be answered on there, thats confidential information that should be yours and the GMs alone. So PMing them, and PMing them once is all you can do.
You do know GMs can go in hiding mode, right? For all you may know, the GM may have been standing right beside you. I mean, if you did harass someone, and you were sent to jail, it was obviously seen by a GM, either in person, chatlog, or screenshot. And if you did do it, there is no reason to whine about it.
But either way, it was seen by a GM.

As a pre-warning, flaming is not allowed on here.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:05 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Okay, first, YES this is an open forum, and YES you posted in an open forum. That means that anyone can respond to your posts. You may not like what they have to say, but if you can post, then so can they.

Second, if the GMs felt they had reasonable reasons to send you to jail, then there is nothing you can do about it. I suggest you TAKE Loki's advice and send them requesting a detail ecplaination of why you were sent to jail. Explain to them that you want more than simply "staff harassment". If that does not work, then send an explaination to the e-mail address given in the ToS.
Posting multiple threads and continued "harassment of the staff" will get you no where. And YES, they view opening multiple threads harassment after they have had to close several of your threads about the same issue.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread