Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yosei's First Rant

Its my first rant in this section okay??? Gaaaaaaawd. Sheesh! lol
Here's something for you guys, use this as an example.

You know what really bugs me?
How people in Fiesta are now in such a rush to level. Its like your level gives your skill and you're automatically elite. I know, a lot of people would call me a hypocrite, since I'm one of the highest levels on here, but really, I never really rushed, nor wanted to, and I certainly have never considered myself elite o.o. With the way my life is, I don't have much to do during the day, so to amuse my self and to get even a little bit of socializing done, I play Fiesta. For awhile, I found grinding bearable, but it slowly gotten annoying. I am soooooo A.D.Dish now, I can't grind for more than 2 hours, and if I die more than once in those 2 hours, I just leave.
But now, it seems like its all people want to do. I can't walk around Elderine or through Roumen without someone asking me to level them. When I sign in, I get like 5 PMs asking if I want to grind, people always tell me I should atleast try to level so I can get Inferno(apparently I'm useless without it?).
When I was in my 30s, I grinded in MT, VT, and GC, in my early 40s, I grinded in CP, and a little in CP1, late 40s, Uruga, and occasionally AEW, depending on our tank. But my aim was horrible, even with an aim scroll.
Now.. when you go to all of the low leveled places, like MT-CP1, its like they're dead. Seems like everyone 30+ is off trying to grind in Uruga and beyond. Their aim has to be horrible o.o 30s killing level 60-70 mobs o.o 40s killing level 80 mobs(I assume thats the level of the mobs in FoS). Even at level 64, I miss acouple times on mobs in FoS. I wonder what its like for level 40 people o.o
So everyone level 30+ is bunched together in 3-4 zones. When really, it should be spread out between 8 zones. I read a thread on the main forums saying if 30s can go grind in Uruga and AEW, then 60s should be able to have Burning Rock. Of course, a lot of lowered levels disagreed saying its pointless to release the zone because the mobs there are level 90+ and thats 30 levels higher than they are. Sounds a little hypocritical to me.
lvramire and I were chilling in Elderine one day when a little level 20 archer girl came up and sat with us. She was mesmerized by my costume and just by our levels. lvramire wanted me to save him from her cuz she seemed interested in him, so I engaged in a conversation with her. She told me she likes to go to places she shouldn't be and leech off of people. I asked her why, and she said because it gives good exp, and she gets to see new places. Also, she couldn't wait to be as high leveled as us. I told her she should slow down and enjoy the game or else she will be REALLY bored at our level and end up doing the same as lvramire and I(sitting around in Elderine).

It just confuses me.

Last edited by Yosei; 02-13-2008 at 02:37 PM..
Old 02-13-2008, 01:40 AM   #2
A_Forever
:w

1. Not your first rant

2. I have guildies plvl me coughspiritpatchesandlokicough
That's why you would see a 2x archer in forest of slumber and maybe AEW xD!!
Old 02-13-2008, 01:44 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Well I meant in here ;p
And I mean people trying to GRIND, not plvling.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
@Forever: Yes, but that is different. You had someone who was willing to plvl you. But Yosei is talking about those who goes up to those people by themselves to leech off people they don't know.

And yeah, I always get asked what level I am a lot by various people. It's because I've been playing for Fiesta for so long, I think they all expected me to be like level 60+ or something, when in reality I level at the pace of a snail, so when I say "49", I sometimes get a "shocked" reaction, which annoys me a bit. =/
Old 02-13-2008, 01:50 AM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I just think Uruga should be 40+ atleast. Or when the milk quest begins(kind of like an initiation "TA DA! You can go to Uruga now!")
If they ever implemented level restrictions, I'd support it. No offense to our lower leveled friends here. But I remember when Uruga was so lag-free, it was nice. I'd go days on end without being to Elderine cuz it was so nice to be in Uruga. Now.. Uruga is more laggy than Elderine for me.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:51 AM   #6
A_Forever
:w

I know what you meant xD!! I was just sayin' D:
Old 02-13-2008, 01:55 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I dont understand how a group of lvl 30s can grind at Uruga/AEW... i thought itwas already a big step for me when i was back at lvl 30s to grind in CP!!

I'm lvl 54 now, and i miss a hell of a lot in AEW with T2 aim scrolls, i dont know how they could tank and kill efficiently there... BUT i mean as long as they dont train me, or leech off me, have their own party i dont really care...

It's actually funny when i get in Mara KQ with my lvl 24 fighter, and u get all these ppl showing off about "i've got a lvl 43 archer" and wat not... and here i am a ZOMG lvl 54 cleric thinking... yeah man wat a pro -.- /sacasm

OK lvl 54 is pretty low too... and i still suck big time in MD... but i just realise how dumb it sounds....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-13-2008, 01:57 AM   #8
Nyoro
Mushroom

Nyoro is on a distinguished road
=/ I kinda take my time... I never move on without completing all my quests.... even for my alts. Only reason I've leveled fast recently was to stay around the same lvl as 2 friends. but at 60 i'm probably going to stop or slow down grinding and do production and wait for burning rock to open.

Only reason i can stand grinding is cause my guildies. We have fun mobing in seg and getting ourselves killed. We laugh and have fun, not grumble and quit the party. (died twice yesterday and lost 20k xp but oh well)

Yeah its fun watching your lvl jump so much, but after a while its boring and those are the people that quit.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:59 AM   #9
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Uruga is level 50-60

Ancient Elvin Woods is level 60-70

Forest of Slumber is level 70-80

Burning Rock is level 80-90

Temple of (forget its name) is level 90+

There can be some monster-level overlaps however, this is generally the level range of the monsters found in these zones.

I agree that 30's shouldn't be trying to grind in Uruga nevermind Ancient Elvin Woods.

At any rate we need to see some changes.

If the damage of players weapons, defence of armour, and monster HP, defense and damage were exponential (instead of linear) in nature, we wouldn't see this problem.

For example, level 50 weapon deals 500-600 damage, while a level 60 deals 1000-1300 damage, and a level 70 deals 1800-2300, level 80 2800-3500, etc.

What would it do? It would make it nearly impossible for a level 30 to be able to grind in a level 40 zone unless he's truely close enough to be able to do such a thing.

This would keep everyone in their respective zones. Experience rates could then be altered to be more suitable for the players of that specific level range.

It would close the door to high-level and low-level player interaction (somewhat), but it would send a clear cut message to those who just want a powerlevelling.

Last edited by AngellicDiety; 02-13-2008 at 02:01 AM..
Old 02-13-2008, 02:02 AM   #10
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
oh..like when my cleric in fiesta was lv2x..I was killing mara, then this mage out of no where killed it while we are killing it and called me a noob for not killing it and he stolen the kill :/
I rushed once on leveling, trying to get to lv40 in 1 hour at lv38 with loveless's help and it was success .
I dont really rush level, I just kill and lvl slowly..like not even 1 lvl in 2 days that I get to play o.o..

Thanks Loveless!
Closed Thread