Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
Zexia
Slime

Server: Teva
Zexia is on a distinguished road
Is 1 STR:1 END Effective to 2h sword?

Could you guys tell me if this stat is effective to 2h sword since I like that weapon a lot.My character is lv.18 now.I'm thinking if I increase SPR will be effective too.Pls.!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 01:01 PM   #2
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
1str and 1 end is a common build

But i really doubt its use..

Fast forward to lvl 40
you should have about
23str 22 end or 22str and 23 end
23-str= about 23 additional damage on all monsters... By then 23 damage should be pretty minimal help...
23 end= about 5 x 23= 115 hp and 11 defense By then you should have atleast 1.5k hp and 400+ defense with full buffs. Again minimal difference..

The thing is, both stats get useless later on if you don't focus on one. ENd and Str IMO are stats that require ALOT of devotion to get a use out of them.
SPR on the other hand for 25 points you get 5% crit increase. While its a bit costly for stats, it's a percentage increase instead of a direct minimal numeral sum that end and str have.

I usually recommend 25 spr and focus on str or end for most fighters. 5 dex is optional
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:49 PM   #3
ecchix3
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: Eechi
Current Level: 2x
Server: Apoline / Teva
ecchix3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ecchix3
Well me i have 25 str i think 11 end im gunna get 25 spr now :/

Eechi - Apoline - level 2x HawkArcher

Eechix3 - Apoline - Level 2x HighCleric

Eechix3 - Teva - Level 1x mage

Eechi - Teva - Level 2x CleverFighter

Eechi_Tank - Teva Level 2x CleverFighter

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Old 11-28-2007, 02:09 PM   #4
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
I have 25 spr 5 dex and concentrating on str now. Works great with 1hs and axe.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:14 AM   #5
[]K[]
Mushroom

In-Game Name: AT700 | Riceboy
Current Level: 30+
Server: Teva
[]K[] is on a distinguished road
For 1hand I do 5str for the first few lvls, then after I go KQ i started doing all End, I tanks King slime with stones and pots. so I thought End was good. And you can also switch to 2hand/axe when you pass lvl 20. the str is really not much difference. +20str = +24 damage, not much help imo. But +20 end = 2% block rate, quite good if u use shield. Then if you use axe, just max license for crit and shit, then u be swinging 400 crits on like everything in MT. If you got a cleric it'll save u a lot of money amd if you want, you can always go tank mobs and party a mage + cleric. pretty fast lvling imo. and yes you need SPR, but I don't think it was much help in the beginning...
Old 12-06-2007, 07:33 AM   #6
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

24 damage is not much help? Check again. It actually adds up to quite a bit.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:49 PM   #7
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Zotius View Post
24 damage is not much help? Check again. It actually adds up to quite a bit.
for a sword user... because of the faster attack speed
Not so much for an axe fighter though...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:32 PM   #8
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Hmm... True but it still does add up even for an axe fighter.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:32 AM   #9
lordangelic
Slime

lordangelic is on a distinguished road
dont worry that much lol, stats dont matter that much in this game, in fact just put the points into which that helps you lvl faster...the bonuses are not that significant as people make them out to be. ..the problem in this game is that the points are too insignificant to make much difference. I for one know this, a pure end at lvl 40 only have 200 hp more than me pure str, we can both tank well with vit scroll/cleric buff. that's the truth lol, I do hope they make the points more useful though.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #10
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

Originally Posted by lordangelic View Post
dont worry that much lol, stats dont matter that much in this game, in fact just put the points into which that helps you lvl faster...the bonuses are not that significant as people make them out to be. ..the problem in this game is that the points are too insignificant to make much difference. I for one know this, a pure end at lvl 40 only have 200 hp more than me pure str, we can both tank well with vit scroll/cleric buff. that's the truth lol, I do hope they make the points more useful though.
been saying the same thing for a long time... to get a USE out of most of the stats u have to be very DEVOTED to them..Most builds are hardly worth splitting between 2 different stats..

I WILL state though 25 spr for 5% extra crit helps ALOT with axes...
Closed Thread