Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 09:10 PM   #11
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
You could always ask a friend who is a bit higher than you to help you farm in MT (Pick herbs and mushrooms, their drops in MT sell quite a bit to NPC)
will you be my friend?

*puppy dog face*
Old 10-25-2007, 09:28 PM   #12
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
I don't understand if it's me being lucky, or something your doing wrong. I sell most everything I don't use, and I am in the stones buisiness. I sell my elrues for 29c each and they sell REALLY quick. I make about 1.5s each time my shop empties.

BUT, the only reason I sell them for this low is because I have 80s at level 26. Being a cleric I really never spend money except on new skills and such. I get a fair ammount of rare drops and vendor them cheap. I rarely farm or grind. I love just doing quests and KQ's.

My advice is, use your house to save on pots and stones, as they can get expensive.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 10-26-2007, 05:42 AM   #13
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
He already said he was doing that. Anyway most likely you are just lucky. I have quite a hard time finding the materials to make my scrolls so I buy them most of the time. Even so I can't get alot of sellers unless someone happens to have a lot and wants to sell them off. But after I get the materials needed, selling the scrolls is a much easier thing to do. I just price them at 90c - 100c each and they go off pretty fast. I earn about 1.5 - 2 times the money I spend.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:33 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i was inspired by someone on this forum, saying that they've got about 60s by lvl 16... i was like.. HECK! i only had 4-5s... so i was determined to make money!! (coz someone else can do it, i can too!)

so i bought NOTHING except for the necessaries (ie. armour, weapon, and ONLY skills you REALLY need). I didnt get my red house until lvl 35 (only coz i thought its unecessary) and i didnt get my hobby till lvl 25-30... (been using wooden horse)

Then i sold ALL the bless / lucky elrues and lix i've gathered... i've decided that i wont enhance (if u want to say rich, dont do the enhancing yourself) So bless / Lucky Elrues [1] can sell for about 1s, Bless / Lucky Lix [1] can sell for at least 2s. I think i earnt about 50s from selling all of my stones.

That's where i got my 1st bucket of gold from.. the rest... are from vending my productions and stuff...

GOOD LUCK!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-26-2007, 06:36 AM   #15
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Yea good idea. That's what I was planning to do since I tried using a blessed elrune and broke my axe so I bought a new one was going to sell the stones. Only problem was that I didn't know the price. So... Thanks Hessah.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:47 AM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
=D make sure u dont sell your level 2 elrues and lix for level 1 price! they're worth double~

(another way i make money is to buy level 2 stones at level 1 price, coz the person didnt realise they're worth double!)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-26-2007, 07:39 AM   #17
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Oh so you take advantage of clueless people. Serves them right for not doing some research before starting to sell their stuff.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:50 AM   #18
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
i was inspired by someone on this forum, saying that they've got about 60s by lvl 16... i was like.. HECK! i only had 4-5s... so i was determined to make money!! (coz someone else can do it, i can too!)

so i bought NOTHING except for the necessaries (ie. armour, weapon, and ONLY skills you REALLY need). I didnt get my red house until lvl 35 (only coz i thought its unecessary) and i didnt get my hobby till lvl 25-30... (been using wooden horse)

Then i sold ALL the bless / lucky elrues and lix i've gathered... i've decided that i wont enhance (if u want to say rich, dont do the enhancing yourself) So bless / Lucky Elrues [1] can sell for about 1s, Bless / Lucky Lix [1] can sell for at least 2s. I think i earnt about 50s from selling all of my stones.

That's where i got my 1st bucket of gold from.. the rest... are from vending my productions and stuff...

GOOD LUCK!
Edited out - Blahs.

He actually made a shitton of money doing that, some 15g or something like that.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 10-26-2007 at 11:10 AM..
Old 10-26-2007, 10:52 AM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

unfortunately... it wasnt KY... he's not exactly the person i look up to..

it was some other girl XD i 4got who it was....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Pedobear: I'm going to edit your post in a bit. We all know what KY Jelly has done, but I don't really want to see anyone posting about how it is done because, well, it's simply not allowed. There should be no posts or discussions about how to break the rules and such in FiestaFan.