Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
Cani_King
Slime

Cani_King is on a distinguished road
Sales queary

Im not really selling anything yet, i just wanted to know which was better.

I have a salo of about 350 T1 Elrue, Lix, and Xir.

My question was wether it was better to just sell the stones straight out, or continue to make +9 wep's. I know the fail percent of getting +9 is something close to 76% but a lv40 +9 can go for up to 600silver, and i have quite a few blue and green that iv seen going for upwards of 2g.

My question is wether it is worth it to make the +9's or just sell the stones out-right because of the fail rate.

Thanks.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Moved to Questions and Inquiries.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Depends, is the equipment you're planning on enhancing particularly good and are you willing to invest in the CS-stones to enhance them?

This all hinges on the reliable sale of stones vs. the slightly dodgier process of selling equipment. I don't think that level 40+9 equipment is highly in demand unless the stats are very good.

Basically, what price do you expect to realistically get from selling the +9s -and- whether they will really sell + can you spend on the CS stones versus the lower reliable profit from selling the stones.
Closed Thread