Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 02:55 AM   #1
fatalboyz
Speedy Slime

fatalboyz is on a distinguished road
oohh can come1 tell me how to earn money i nid money!!!

can some one teach me or tell me how to earn money fast....
Old 12-29-2007, 03:54 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Some tips are mentioned in this thread...

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3793
Old 12-29-2007, 09:50 AM   #3
fatalboyz
Speedy Slime

ok thx but i still nid faster ways and more confirmed ways
thx for ur help but i strill nid faster and confirmed ways tyty^^
Old 12-29-2007, 10:00 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Buy low, sell high. If you ever have the time set-up a shop while you are sleeping or out of the house. Scroll materials (especially the Summoned Beast Leather) sells for some good profit.

Look around for player shops buying materials. Most common one are Dim Dusts and SBL. The Dim Dusts' asking price is 80c a piece while the SBL ranges from 100-120c (this is in Apoline).

Farm. You can go to Uruga and farm mushrooms, herbs, and saps. If you're not there yet you can still do the same in Moonlight Tomb. They have nice herb patches you can collect from. Mining also works. Copper ore (LQ) can be sold for 20-40c depending on who wants it.

Other ways are to duo. If you are a cleric, find someone preferably a fighter or a archer/mage higher level than you and can kill fast enough. If you are any other class, find a cleric who will duo with you. Kill mobs that are yellow so you're not wasting time... and drops will be good too. Red/Orange mobs won't drop as much because they are waaay over your level. If you like to solo, save on stones by shrooming and fight mobs that are yellow/green in color.

That's all I can say... and of course... quests will add up. As well as if you find a good party you can trust to go for Zombie King, GGK, and/or TK. If you find a weapon, you can use it and then sell it later for some profit.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
fatalboyz
Speedy Slime

ok ty for help
thx for ur help now i kno how to eaarn my bloddy money
Closed Thread