Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
mightytwilight
Little Hob

mightytwilight is on a distinguished road
People of Isya

I'm not sure if it's only me but the people of Isya just seem more ignorant now a day. Ever since i left around december 09 and came back february 10 the people haven't given me a warm welcome or any respect. One of my characters is a level 62 warrior with a +9 axe, sword, shield, top, pants, and godly 55 blue boots, which should be respected. I logged on after downloading all the updates and found that 1) The prices of scrolls went from 8s to 15s 2) The prices of enhanced gear which was once defined by the actuall value of the item and now is dominated by it's value in karis above market price 3) there are a bunch of noobs who are probably rich rip-off conartists that act all tough and are complete disrespectful, ignorant, self-centered jerks. Also, if you were to ask a simple question, like what the new update was about, your reply will be along the lines of "go look it up" instead of what you were looking for.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Moved to All the Rage.

The quality of your armour does not determine the amount of respect you will receive from other players. And in most games prices for items will rise as new content is added and so forth.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Not trying to be mean or anything.. but how much you shine does not equal respect (respect is to be earnt, not bought)... and no one really notices if you've left for 2 months and come back unless you're good friends with them...

T3 scrolls are still around 9-11s some people just overpriced them.. (Teva anyway.. unless u're on a different server)

Non-the-less there are lots of jerks out there.. but telling you to "look it up" is very minor compare to what other rude stuff that I've seen kekekek

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-02-2010, 03:26 AM   #4
wompastompa
Kebing

Advanced Curveball Champion!Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: CHRONO_MAGE, Serenytty, InfernalDee
Current Level: 41/30/28
Server: TEVA,APOLINE,TEVA
wompastompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wompastompa
The game community changes often, and unfortunately sometimes it goes sour...hope this doesn't keep you from enjoying the game for the most part
Old 03-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #5
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
thats way you never should quit playing fiesta to follow the wave i saty
Old 03-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #6
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
Originally Posted by FiestaFan93 View Post
thats way you never should quit playing fiesta to follow the wave i saty
Fiesta is limiting in a lot of factors... OS does not expand/update for enjoyment of the players, they only upgrade to help them make more money, if there is enough variance, then more people will stay. Hell! even add new monsters! Just don't change the size and the color of the monster, make new ones! Maybe it's just me, but I play fiesta for the friends not the actual content of the game, because it sucks now.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by aramil001 View Post
Fiesta is limiting in a lot of factors... OS does not expand/update for enjoyment of the players, they only upgrade to help them make more money, if there is enough variance, then more people will stay. Hell! even add new monsters! Just don't change the size and the color of the monster, make new ones! Maybe it's just me, but I play fiesta for the friends not the actual content of the game, because it sucks now.
Example of "they only upgrade to help them make more money"?

the Tower is a new content, has nothing to do with spark cash..

The housing system is new content, you don't need spark cash for that..

New quest and adjustments, you don't need spark cash for that..

Free spark cash event during xmas.. hey you don't need spark cash to get free spark cash..

Well I don't know what other new contents they've added that requires spark cash.. they may have some new costumes and skins, but you don't NEED those to change your gaming style..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #8
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aramil001 View Post
the only thats sucks about fiesta now is they have removed alot of monster on map. So its harder to quest and that is boring