Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 07:53 AM   #21
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts

^Y'know, they get patches from Korea?

That means every problem they have, they have to wait for the Korean team to make a patch.

Just talk with the CSR's about your EXP pack and see if you could get a refund. Advice: Try acting calm and not upset. It'll work out better.

For some reason they aren't releasing CS weapons, though. ;~; They have permission to.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:08 AM   #22
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I read on the forums about CS weapons somewhere. Korea is supposedly concerned about game-balance.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:24 AM   #23
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Just to let you guys know... From the ToS: "Outspark is not responsible for time lost on Sparkcash items from downtime, such as server crash, maintenance, etc."

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
I read on the forums about CS weapons somewhere. Korea is supposedly concerned about game-balance.
Odd, since my thread asking about those was deleted. xD

I reaaaaaaallllly want CS weapons. ;__;

Last edited by Hyper; 03-12-2008 at 08:34 AM..
Old 03-12-2008, 08:37 AM   #24
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Ahh, there was rollback? o-o

Well, I wasn't grinding, but I can try to sympathize for those that lost exp >__>;

And I personally don't want the CS weapons to be released. Game balance, like the Korean developers said xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #25
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Just to let you guys know... From the ToS: "Outspark is not responsible for time lost on Sparkcash items from downtime, such as server crash, maintenance, etc."

-.- That isnt fair. Its Not our fault that servers crash and the slow time it takes Outspark to fix the problems.
This stuff is payed for with real money, apparently they dont care if it gets waisted. They seem a lil over obsessed withtheir money making.

>< And they need to make the game more like BK, so the classes are more even.

And everyonewho lost exp in the role back, or everyone in Fiesta,should get something in return for it. A 7 day exp boost card from the spark shop, the exp back, or even do the exp boost thing like they normally do (D= but make it 150% XP instead of just 100% this time)
Old 03-12-2008, 04:33 PM   #26
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Like hyperswoss said, they're technically not responsible for time lost. Which would apply to normal patches and updates, that's fine with me cause every game has one and 2 hours (maybe 4 for really big updates) isn't going to actually kill me. They have also mentioned that they have more control over Cash Shop items... which seems odd. Cause aren't you fiddling with game data here as well? And if you are able to fix up game data for CS then I would think that you'd be able to do that with the actual game itself. If they need permission to do it, I'm sure an e-mail or phone call wouldn't take too long to get permission. They can just send the dev team in Korea what they're going to fix up and then get the thumbs up for it.

In addition, even though they are not responsible as stated in their ToS... it's mostly there in case anything does go wrong. So that they can just fall back on it and say "they're not responsible" instead of taking a blame or having to refund. Of course they don't care about CS being wasted... they've already got their money. That being said they would build a much, MUCH better customer/player trust if they made up for mistakes whether it was a whole server crash or a faulty patch.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:40 PM   #27
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yepyep, bonus exp all weekend would be good, since I lost exp for turning in those stupid quests that are take this to soandso in Elderine, then take this to soandso in Roumen, then do it all again. It is free exp basically, but I wasted about 5 Elderine scrolls and 5 Roumen scrolls scrolling back and forth, then lost all the exp and the scrolls.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 03-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #28
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Although they aren't 'responsible' for downtimes... I think they should be for rollbacks. :/ Seriously though, if this was something that happens once in awhile... no body would be complaining as much. BUT Outspark is constantly having problems with the patches/servers. Yes, they use the "we're still in Beta" excuse but they're grown men and women... blaming it on such things is out of the question. Not only that but you'd think that after so many threads about conpensation and whatnot, you'd think a GM would reply; not a CL. And beause they have done some sort of conpensation in the past people will expect to get one after such a big downtime. If they didn't do any in the past they may have gotten away this time but... that's not the case. You can't exactly do one thing then not do it another time.
Closed Thread