Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 05:58 AM   #31
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta

or you can do this
scenario:
spammer: RES PLZ! G4
You: coming!
spammer: THANKS! Res! Anyone?
*arrives at spammer*
You: wait, I forgot, I am not a cleric, I am a fighter, sry. *runs off to grind*

Thanks Loveless!
Old 03-10-2008, 08:19 AM   #32
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Or, u could try telling them "Yes, u may be revived. First, locate the "Move" button which should be in the centre of ur screen. Next, position ur cursor over the "move". Finally, left click with ur mouse."

(i never tried this before, but i said something similar to someone who came up to me and said "can ii increase my max hp")

(I gave him the instructions on how to purchase and use a vitality increase scroll)

Last edited by NotMyWay; 03-10-2008 at 08:22 AM..
Old 03-10-2008, 08:24 AM   #33
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL@NMW.... he just be very grateful... he learnt something new that day!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #34
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
@ NMW

LOOOL .___________.

@ Loveless

Yeah, that happens to me too >O When someone shouts out for a rez, and I tell them that it would be helpful to say their coordinates, they respond with their coordinates and something like "come quikly" or "rez plz enraya"

But anyways, on the topic of rezzing, I have asked for a rez when I was near the gate before. That was back when going through a portal for me would be a painful 20 seconds of waiting >___O
But most of the time, you really shouldn't ask for a rez near a portal @__@ The only reasons you would die near the portal is if you got trained after your idle time has passed or you were training and you didn't port before you died xD No mob would spawn near a portal.

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #35
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
argh! i hate it when ppl do that to me! well at least when u disappeared i know u're not there to rev me at all..

but once i was in GC... and me and my duo partner got mobbed and died... i think i asked if he can rev me... and he started his rev then stopped it half way like 3 times.. 1st two times i thought he clicked something else by accident, by by the 3rd time i know he's just being a ***** ***** *** *****!!!!

wat got me annoyed was he then went and reved my partner properly... he just didnt want to rev me... i dunno why i didnt do anything to him! but he wasted my time by being an idiot....

so i went back and trained him...
Oh I think I remember that time. Why didnt you just say you were douing with me....Well at least the Werebears got him ^^
---

I feel like a noob but I did that on the lower fields of Uruga. I just didnt wanna lose the wood I was picking... Only happened once I swear!

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 03-11-2008, 12:18 AM   #36
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Oh I think I remember that time. Why didnt you just say you were douing with me....Well at least the Werebears got him ^^
---

I feel like a noob but I did that on the lower fields of Uruga. I just didnt wanna lose the wood I was picking... Only happened once I swear!
LOL!!! coz i hv a terrible memory and i 4got that it was you i was duoing with? LOL!! thx for reminding me~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-11-2008, 01:57 PM   #37
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
I just lay on the ground and scream "DEAD" and wait for a rez. But, I am usually with Loki, Hessah, or Blaaaahs. But, yeah, what is the point of asking for a rez when you are 2 inches away from the portal???

And LMAO @ NMW. You are too funny.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread