Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 02:52 PM   #1
ViciousEve
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: BuffyTheBuffy
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
ViciousEve is on a distinguished road
Hola everybody!

I didn´t want to confuse anybody, but I am not from Spain. Indeed I am a twenty years old girl from Germany.

I am very happy that I visited this forum, because I think it seems to be very nice and friendly...so as this `welcoming-thread´.

Whatever, I am an absolute newbie to Fiesta, actually it is the first MMORPG (??) I played in my life. Usually I am interested in going out, shopping, driving my car and all the other things girls love to do
But Fiesta seems to be quite fun though. So I am very happy to hopefully meet you all in Teva !!!

:*
Old 12-12-2007, 02:55 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Welcome ViciousEve ^^

Hope you have a great time here. And if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask ^^

Oh cool a total newbie at MMO's. Yeah I bet you'll like it. Well you can still be intrested in all those other stuff like always, and you might get your friends into it to...

Anyway hope to see you arounf in-game.

Edit: I was about to start talking Spanish in here...Teva FTW!!

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-12-2007, 03:03 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
YAH!!!! A new person. First, nice to meet you, you can call me Spirt, . I am not Hispanic, Spanish, or German, but I always use the phrase Hola! when I call my friends and family. . It is just something I do.
Second, you must POST!!!!!! I need people to talk to on the forums when I am at work and "working". Heehee.
Third, I am relatively new to MMO's also, this is only my 2nd. But, I am having fun and enjoying myself.
Fourth, watch out for landslides in Mountain of Spam, topics seem to go Waaaaaaay off subject in there.
Fifth, have fun exploring our (your's now) forums. Settle in and make yourself at home. If you have any questions about the game or MMO's just ask, you will get plenty of replies. Oh, and ignore the idiots that call you a newb, they were newbs once also.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-12-2007, 03:32 PM   #4
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Welcome and gratz on choosing the bestest of servers ^^

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-12-2007, 03:54 PM   #5
ViciousEve
Hero Slime

That is just what I was talking about...you have such a nice atmosphere in this forum.
Thank you for your friendly welcome...

While I was reading through some of the threads I noticed that I often dont *really* understand what people are talking about. All of these in-game language and fiesta-professionals expressions... o___o
But I think that I just have to get into it... I try my best not to feel embarrassed about being a newb, Spirit!
Old 12-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Dont worry thats how I was when I started playing MMO's. I thought I would never get used to them..but sometimes you just gotta ask what something means.

Merry Christmas ^^

(I need to remember to tell everyone that)

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 12-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
When I first started, I would ask things like what does FTW mean? or other stuff. So, ask, we will answer.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 12-12-2007, 04:02 PM   #8
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I would ask things like what does FTW mean? or other stuff.
Omg I did say FTW in my first post....Oh well just in case you dont know what that means its For The Win ^^

(Btw I use "^^" alot) ^^

TEVA:
Old 12-12-2007, 04:20 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

lol, but see now I just read over them and don't think anything about them. But, when I was new to the MMO and forum world, I was like wth? what does that stand for, lol.

Old 12-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #10
ViciousEve
Hero Slime

That is funny. I just wanted to ask what FTW stands for. So I have a queation less to ask. *nice*
But the problem is: In this forum I am able to understand a lot out of the context. But IN Fiesta? Most of the times I dont get a word... if somebody is talking to me I have two possibilities: Running away (because I dont want to embarrasse myself, because I dont understand what the player is trying to tell me) or using a meaningless smily ( this is the better one: I dont lose that much respect :P)

Well, well... it is very hard to be a newbie!
Closed Thread