Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Twilight_Chaos
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Raven_Stormfist | Silver_Heart | Chaos_Heart | _chaos_
Current Level: 4x|2x|2x|1x
Server: Epith
Twilight_Chaos is on a distinguished road
Obnoxious [insert lengthy string of obscenities here]

Am I the only person here that becomes extremely annoyed by the disrespectful, obnoxious little brats that you encounter in the Abyss?

Seriously.. I had almost killed a monster that was attacking a friend of mine when this idiot level 20 fighter attacks it as I almost kill it (I still got the kill), then attacks my friend, then me after PKing my friend, saying we stole his kill. This of course leads to the next 20 minutes being little more than arguing with the idiot while he tries so desperately to kill us while having to deal with 2 or 3 other people attacking him for being an obnoxious prat. Eventually he just gave it up and ran away when I was in my mini house recovering my SP, but the point remains the same >_< kill thieves thinking you stole a kill that in reality they stole from you.. it's annoying and just plain disrespectful >_<

Another problem from the same run in the Abyss.. this time the same friend and I had entered the deepest room of the Abyss (level 20-29 abyss since he is only at level 21), and there were two other people who were almost completely on the other end of the room, who decided they were going to come all the way across the room, telling us to leave because it was their area. >_< My friend had to go back to town to re-stone and get some extra potion supplies from storage anyways, but I stayed behind and killed off a few more monsters to get a few things to sell for some extra money when one of the two idiots again tells me to leave, then they both try asking what guild I'm in so one of them can war us with his cleric >_< wtf?! i swear.. had the idiot been in front of me in real life, he'd probably be unconscious on the ground while i cleaned any residue the idiot might have left off of my boots.

(Sorry if any of that didn't make any sense, I'm barely even awake, and ill again (bloody cold >_<), but I'll try to better explain wtf I just said if you point out what doesn't make sense)
Old 11-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Sadly, there are those who are and will be like that. Yes, I have encountered bullies (also known as assholes) in the Abyss maps as well as dungeon maps. And there seems to be little we can do about it other than screenshot conversations and threats and report it to Outspark (and hope they act on it).

But other than them threatening a Guild War (and then I think they have to actually war you), there will probably be very little done since the Abyss maps are pvp maps and Outspark decided they don't want the community aspect of Fiesta and are attempting to change the "CareBear" feel of the game.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 11-10-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
There was never a CareBear aspect in the game IMO. Those so-called jerks just have a "back-up" for their actions. It is extremely annoying to have to deal with these kinds of people. Especially for me cause I can't help any of my guild members who are in the lower abyss dungeons due to my level and most bullies are abundant in the 2x abyss.

But it was rather hilarious when I ran back towards the entrance with my Mage when I saw my party member die multiple times to find a Fighter killing her yet again. That Fighter was buffed fully with Endure and scrolls... but her HP plummeted when I hit her with all my spells. She high tailed it out of the abyss. /evil
Old 11-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #4
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Oh, they are in the higher level dungeons and abyss maps on Teva, trust me, I have seen them first hand (alot) lately.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 11-11-2008, 01:52 PM   #5
Twilight_Chaos
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Raven_Stormfist | Silver_Heart | Chaos_Heart | _chaos_
Current Level: 4x|2x|2x|1x
Server: Epith
Twilight_Chaos is on a distinguished road
I have not encountered anyone being rude in Epith's lvl 30 Abyss, and only 1 person in the 40 Abyss. Most of the obnoxious morons of Epith seem to congregate in the 20 Abyss and, occasionally, the copper mines.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #6
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
LOL lvl20-29 abyss is always the problem huh? There seems to be the most amount of rude annoying people killing others with no reasons (even if they had one, it would be unreasonably stupid XP)...it's worst in lvl20 abyss...a little better in lvl30 abyss, but there still are people like that...and then it gets better from lvl40 abyss. Haven't been to lvl60 abyss yet, but I can imagine that place being quite peaceful.

But yeah...be careful of those rude people. If you see signs of some of them staying near you, to try and think of an excuse to attack you, and try to kill you, just kill them before hand. It's always better to begin your attacks first...If they tried to attack you, they deserve to be attacked.

Watch out for mages, they're the deadliest when they start to attack you first D:
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel

Old 11-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #7
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Oh, they are in the higher level dungeons and abyss maps on Teva, trust me, I have seen them first hand (alot) lately.
Me too, running around together in gangs.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #8
monkeydaddy
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: monkey_daddy
Current Level: 5x
Server: Apoline
monkeydaddy is on a distinguished road
i had a similar experience in the lvl 50 dungeon on Apoline. i was a lvl 47 cleric at the time and a party with a 20 something fighter came in when i was soloing a mob and almost dieing and the jerk comes up and stuns me so i have to sit there and cant do anything except spam pots and stones to stay alive. I was sooo angry if he wasnt with 50+ mages i would have killed him right there and then spawn killed him till he logged. Grrr.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:42 PM   #9
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Lol if you haven't really looked around this subforum...you will soon realize there are several other pages complaining about rudies in lvl20 abyss.
You're lucky though, at least they didn't spawn-killed you.
But yeah, it's sometimes not worth it to argue with brats like them, and just stay where you were grinding even if they claim it's their 'spot'.

I encountered this too self-confident cleric that told me (lvl36 archer) and a friend of mine (lvl2x fighter) to go away because it was his spot. We didn't move, and continued to grind. It wasn't even like we were stealing his mobs, there were plenty. But he kept on swearing at us, ksing...then for some reason, he decided to attack my friend. Since my friend wasn't a high level, so he died ._.
So I had to kill him off to finish everything, he didn't even get to hit me once. So pointless .... Had to kill him again after coming back to the same place, because he claimed the same, and did the same again.

There are some real annoying people here and there, but you will also find good people in abyss.
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel

Old 11-19-2008, 11:28 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I went into lvl 4x abyss with my level 45 fighter.. and got ambushed by some archer...

coz I wasnt prepared, didnt even remember where my stone key was.. i died.. (worked out that we lose 0.5%, so getting killed twice you'll lose 1%)

i came back with my level 51 mage and... he disappeared! Man, he should've stayed there!! seriously

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread