Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 05:33 PM   #1
mios
Fire Mushroom

mios is on a distinguished road
Best beginner class

Ok imagine that you wanna go to a new server, or your char is deleted, or some way that you gotta start over, which class/build do you think is best as a beginner, i know clerics can heal themselv, but pure int mage has crazy dmg, and if you can get a crit suit or go 25SPR you will do crazy dmg, so you mite not die as fast and have full END on your gear etc, or you have the pure end fighter, low dmg, so costs alot, not really a beginner class imo, and then we have archer, not really sure about it

Last edited by mios; 12-16-2007 at 05:37 PM..
Old 12-16-2007, 05:35 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Pure INT cleric? Sounds pointless to me =/ For a cleric I'd do SPR/END or SPR/STR

As a beginner class, I'd do mage or fighter, they're two very basic classes.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:37 PM   #3
mios
Fire Mushroom

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Pure INT cleric? Sounds pointless to me =/ For a cleric I'd do SPR/END or SPR/STR

As a beginner class, I'd do mage or fighter, they're two very basic classes.

pure int mage, and didnt rly post a build for cleric, sorry if i posted cleric instead of mage
Old 12-16-2007, 08:03 PM   #4
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
I'd say Fighter or Cleric as the best class for newbies. A Fighter doesn't have to do much and they can take hits rather easily. Clerics can heal themselves and tank pretty well too. Mages aren't really a newbies class. They require quite a lot of skill to use effectively after a certain level. Yeah, they're great to use in the beginning but after a while things become incredibly difficult for a Mage. We no longer get to just kill mobs off before they reach us and you'd have to be nuts to kite in an area filled with aggressive mobs.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:53 PM   #5
mios
Fire Mushroom

how about archers?
Old 12-17-2007, 01:29 AM   #6
Saeles
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Saeles
Current Level: 4x
Server: Apoline
Saeles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Saeles
I'd say cleric for sure. They don't spend as much on pots/stones as most classes (for the most part). I find that my fighter uses a ton of sp pots/stones, my mage needs hp pots/stones.. and my archer needs both - if I'm soloing.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:55 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by mios View Post
how about archers?
My very very first character in CB when I just started Fiesta was an archer. Actually, can't remember if it was an archer or a mage, but it was one of those. Anyway, I started off with a "harder" class (can't heal myself, need heaps of pots, poor, still getting the hang of the game). I quickly lost interest and went to a mage. Slightly better, but still not the best.

My third char was a cleric, and omg, it's sooo much easier! Everyone else pretty much said why, so I won't repeat it. I haven't played a Fighter before but my sis said they seem good.

But yes, for beginners, probably clerics.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:56 AM   #8
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Fighters are an easy class, just get a cleric and you're good.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:12 AM   #9
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
I don't play Archers nor have I played one so I won't comment on them. The only person who can really tell you about Archers is Omie but i'm not sure if she even comes around here any more.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:07 AM   #10
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Everybody thinks that clerics are the easiest class >__<"
I actually would say fighters.
I never got very far on my cleric, so I guess I wouldn't know a lot. I played a cleric for the joy of being able to heal others and buff my party and kind people. I thought that clerics were too hard to level up with. I nearly got stuck on lvl 16 because I could never get through it. Fighters seem to be able to kill fast and take hits, which would be in a good favour <3
I would say mages are the hardest. The only thing I envy about them is their skills, which are all prettyful.
Archers in my opinion are on the easy side of the spectrum. I'm not very far into my archer, but it seems okay. However, I'm now experiencing difficulty leveling because I don't normally have a party to be with. My friends are almost always in MT and I'm not high leveled enough to be there, and I don't want to reap exp off them. Almost all of the guildies are higher leveled than me. >_< so yeah. I would say that fighters are the easiest though.

By the way, I find your title a little confusing. I would say there is no best beginner class, but there is an easiest for everyone <3 Most people say clerics are the best beginner class, but I found playing an archer much easier. So I think that easier would be a better word.

{ enraya ! }

Last edited by Enraya; 12-17-2007 at 06:09 AM..
Closed Thread