Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-12-2013, 02:02 AM   #1
SoulDestroyer95
Hero Slime

Server: The only English one
SoulDestroyer95 is on a distinguished road
Where is everyone???

I remeber playing fiesta and there was quite a few people online. Now there is barely anyone playing on the english server? What happened??
SoulDestroyer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:00 AM   #2
**naruto**
Hero Slime

**naruto** is on a distinguished road
Hello - I have a couple of friends who have quit this past year, and this is going to be based off of what they told me so i am very sorry if I am not going to give 100% accurate reasons why.

Let's get started

1: Many people we're freaking out about how +11's were going to be a thing - they began thinking that the market would begin to being corrupt, and or make it more a of cash spending game.

2: People are upset with the change from Outspark to Gamigo. Mainly because people are not used to change and it's a whole new company taking care of an mmorpg. A slogan with some of my friends is *blames gamigo*, so yea gamigo.

Hope this was useful
**naruto** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:13 AM   #3
Raddoc
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Raddoc/ZFang/RaikuKitsune
Current Level: Lv. 70/ Lv. 60/ Lv. 50
Server: Teva/Apoline/Legel
Raddoc is on a distinguished road
Agree
I agree with naruto on this one. It is becoming more of a "Cash spenders" game. Despite the fact that the games economy is and always has been based on the marketplace, you really have to make a good investment in the game to get anywhere financially. Also, the transition from OutSpark to Gamigo didn't help either. No one knows where Gamigo even came from. Why is a German based company buying an American made game? Whatever the reason, it got ME by surprise, so I could see why people would be driven from the game. No one knows exactly what happened there. :/
Raddoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Fiesta isn't American. Fiesta is a Korean-made game that was I believe called Bright Kingdom. It was made by Onsonsoft, but it was published in English by Outspark. Later, the company gave Gamigo the rights to Fiesta's European servers. Outspark couldn't allow anymore European gamers from coming into their servers and North Americans weren't allowed in Gamigo's servers.

Outspark shut down earlier this year. There's various speculations but I've heard it's because they ripped off another company's system for their cash shop system. I'm guessing that would have bankrupt them so they just closed up shop in a way? They handed over what was left of Fiesta to Gamigo and now Outspark (though it's not actually called Outspark anymore) is Gamigo's North American headquarters.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
Raddoc
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Raddoc/ZFang/RaikuKitsune
Current Level: Lv. 70/ Lv. 60/ Lv. 50
Server: Teva/Apoline/Legel
Raddoc is on a distinguished road
Oh. Well I didn't necessarily mean it like that. I just meant that OutSpark was hosting an American version, therefore the game became American and is now being taken over by a German gaming company. Just thought that was odd. :/
Raddoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
lorrieclaudia
Banned

lorrieclaudia is on a distinguished road
Unless gamigo does not makes some good and interesting changes, i think its going to get quieter and quieter.
lorrieclaudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Well, all MMOs do kind of have a life span. You can't expect to have the same size of a community forever. Especially with more and more MMOs coming out. Online multiplayer features are becoming more and more common in games so MMOs really have to step up their game because up until recently that was the biggest charm about them.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 05:30 AM   #8
Tyler
Slime

In-Game Name: Gummpy - Gummpster
Current Level: 100 HK - 70 Wiz
Server: Pagel
Tyler is on a distinguished road
Well what happened with Outspark is that they were going to be taken to court for copy right infringements, and to avoid the millions of dollars they would of lost in court. They gave every game to gamigo, since the name change, all of the charges had to be dropped. So they saved millions by giving the game away basically... but ever since then it has gone down hill.

Take old GM / SGM Blizzard... who made a video on youtube of why herself and others left Gamigo... and the video went on about how awful the GM's get treated. Which is the reason why i quit Fiesta for many months.

P.S the video was forced to be taken down by Gamigo from blizzard youtube change [GM] Blizzard !!!
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 11:19 PM   #9
moglinwarrior
Banned

moglinwarrior is on a distinguished road
Really?
moglinwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #10
bloodNight
Slime

bloodNight is on a distinguished road
that prettry sad to see everyone left the game i left year ago cause of some computer issue and now was heading back in fiesta but found it so empty
bloodNight is offline   Reply With Quote