Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
ranger133
Slime

In-Game Name: XrangerX
ranger133 is on a distinguished road
FTW drops

I LOVE to go killing random monsters and sell my drops to the item merchants (it is faster and almost makes as much money as vending the drops). Anyway could someone tell me the highest selling drop and where to find it? Also the most popular and bestselling DROP (not items from quests and such) for vending? Another thing i would like to know is if doing quests is a better money moking method. I know that right now i can get 7s from my KQ'quests, and that you can add to the money the quest gives you by selling the drops you got from it. BUT which is more succesfull (say over a 5 hour period) doing quests or selling drops?
Old 12-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Well in my opinion...quests dont give alot but the xp is sometimes worth it. at low levels do all your quest especially repeat quest.My guess is that your not that high a lv, so just sell all your drops. If i were to vend drops i would go with torn leather and summon beast leather...Anyone else who vends wanna give more insight?

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
You can also sell dim dusts and/or lustered dusts later on as people are always looking to level their stone production as well.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:28 AM   #4
Deoial
Crab

In-Game Name: Deoial
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
Deoial is on a distinguished road
for vending i like using my cleric because he has decomp so a stack of MQ mats that i can npc for 2.5-3 silver i can decomp into like 6-7 stacks of LQ and vend for 1 silver a stack (or more if im not looking to dump them and continue playing) if your going to overnight vend up the price a bit its only a matter of time before they sell, just dont go overboard ive seen people trying to get rid of T1 def scrolls for like 350c per scroll i was disappointed... so i opened shop next to em selling T1 def for 100c a scroll ^_^

at least thats what i do to each his/her own.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:46 AM   #5
Lanzibang
Slime

In-Game Name: Raya
Current Level: 35-Mage 16-Fighter 15-Cleric 9-archer
Lanzibang is on a distinguished road
maybe both like when i defeated the cave kebing i got boots for fighters or in Insomnia2 i got a steel axe or today from a pibag a raging wind clause crossbow so it really depends on the quest or monsters you defeat depending usually on level
Old 12-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #6
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
You dont say your current level but the best selling (to buyers not npc) are the t3 scroll mats. If you cant find a buyer hold the mats till you do. Someone will be along soon.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #7
Melissa27
Ratman

In-Game Name: Melissa27
Current Level: 88
Melissa27 will become famous soon enough
i grind in the abyss. then sell all the drops when my inventory is full. in the lvl 60 abyss, i could make 300s an hour just by selling the drops (i was duoing with a mage that day).
Level 90
Templar_Knights Guild
Married Ra77modeus on 10/15/08

Mellers27
WizMage
Level 71
Templar_Knights Guild

Closed Thread