Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
So rude, so annoying, so irresponsible, so ill-mannered

I was in GC, helping out a mage friend level up. So I guess...I was plvling him. He was a lvl18 mage, and yeah I knew that a hit from any mobs in GC would kill him right away.

So I brought him to a safe spot, made him wait, got my mobs and killed them for his exp.

Then! This person just runs right in on a mount, with a train behind her tail and just goes off. And of course, my mage friend died. I was at least expecting a small apology, or at least a sad smiley. But NOTHING - absolutely nothing. She just stops there, watches me kill the mobs standing over the dead friend.
I took a nice approach; "D: why did you pull the train?"

No answer.

She just makes question marks, says "so what" and does nothing. I started to get pissed off a little more, telling her that if she pulled a train, she should at least try to prevent that following mob not attack others, or not pull anything at all.

She didn't care.
She wasn't even sorry. She did nothing, but just goes away with a mage friend, not caring about it, talking about other things. She knew I was talking to her. But she didn't answer or made any attempt to say sorry.

It wasn't that she couldn't take care of the mobs, she sure well could, with a lvl 60+ mage friend next to her. But NOOO, she just had to pull that train, not caring about who died or not.

The person who could've died, could've been anyone. That person could have lost exp even though he/she did not do anything, but because of that train puller.

If I happened to pull a train, I get off my mount, stop, kill off all the mobs behind me, and leave. But some people, so many people just can not to that simple thing!

So rude, so annoying, so irresponsible, so ill-mannered.

----------

And I can't believe there still are people calling "my spot" :/ and stealing mobs from people...I pulled a few werebears when they were not taken, and this fighter runs and uses snearing kick/mock to take some of my mobs. I told him not to do it. But he continues on, and later KSes.

As somebody has already mentioned in this subforum, if there were some decent reporting system in Fiesta like in other games, all the KSers and other rude people would stop. Even if that person made one hit at the mob, he would be taking exp from it, and that's just not fair.
It was I who was getting hit, using stones/potions to kill it/them. But people just do not care, do they?

Similar experiences lately?
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel

Old 10-18-2008, 10:50 PM   #2
Blood Raven
Phino

In-Game Name: Dragon_Helper
Current Level: 5x
Server: Bijou
Blood Raven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Blood Raven
I have had people who pull trains towards me but I have never had that annoying part of a situation occur. The person might of thought you were leveling a disciple and didn't care because they knew that you were benefiting from it. Who knows?!? People lately seem to be more mean then ever. I actually believe that some people just join the game to make it hard/annoying for others. That and people just don't seem to care anymore. It's like a free for all in Fiesta now...=/

I have had similar cases with KS'ers. Not much you can do about it.

Dragon_Helper (Cleric) Level: 5x
_Trevor_ (Fighter) Level: 3x
Drag0n_Slayer (Fighter) Level: 1x

I like Squishes. Let me HELP you.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:37 PM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Woah wth that's so mean. That level 60 mage friend isn't any better >_>
Old 10-19-2008, 01:25 AM   #4
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Well, if you ask me that person who pulled the train is a bum, but that level 60 mage friend has his/her head screwed on right. After all, what could he/she have done? Even if he/she disagreed with the train, he/she would hardly risk his/her friendship right? It's an uncomfortable situation to be in, and silence seems the best solution, unless you're a cleric, you could rev the dead level 18 mage.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-19-2008, 01:36 AM   #5
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
I do that all the time when I was low level in Sand Hill. And since I'm a cleric, and can't take all those monsters, so when I see people, what I usually do, is circle people I see, then I hope they can fight them. If they die, then I will try to revive them, hoping I don't die either. I hate having trains, I don't want to fight them, but I don't want other people to fight them, either.

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 10-19-2008, 02:04 AM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It's horrible how people are but it's not something that started just recently. Hopefully you'll meet a couple nice people for that one icky encounter.

The funny thing is that if that person who died was her she would've flipped out. xD
Old 10-19-2008, 07:36 AM   #7
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Carmasa is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Carmasa
Simple. Kill them. Guild war them [if they're in one] and kill them.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:27 AM   #8
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Now now Carmasa, Violence is never the answer *Grabs hammerand starts to smash an Orc's head in two* D< ......You saw nothing.

Ontopic:
In those cases it is generally best to ignore the person but if you manage to see where they've gone and if they manage to fidn a spot theeeen. Train them, and do what she did. Then say 'What you give is what you get returned' to her lvl 60 mage friend, sounds Cruel but it'll work.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:28 AM   #9
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Carmasa is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Carmasa
I want there to be an axe that has a chain on the blades, so it's like a chain-saw-axe-thing.

Winnar violence.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:59 AM   #10
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
The funny thing is that if that person who died was her she would've flipped out. xD
Yeah that's very true. Some people just do not know how to change positions, and think from other people's views. If she was the victim of that train, she would've sworn and got mad at the puller. But since she wasn't harmed at all from it, and since that's all she cared about, she most likely thought it was alright - no matter who died.

Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
Ontopic:
In those cases it is generally best to ignore the person but if you manage to see where they've gone and if they manage to fidn a spot theeeen. Train them, and do what she did. Then say 'What you give is what you get returned' to her lvl 60 mage friend, sounds Cruel but it'll work.
Yeah...I tried that...D: But as many of you know, mage skills are scary :/
I pulled some werebears and goblin mages towards them, and as soon as I thought I suceeded letting them know how it's like to be trained, the high level mage friend of hers just killed all of them in a matter of a second ._.
Ah well..:/ I will just have to let them be so...she's on my blacklist in my mind at least ^^ As well as the guild she's in.

Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
If they die, then I will try to revive them, hoping I don't die either. I hate having trains, I don't want to fight them, but I don't want other people to fight them, either.
Yeah...that's what I do on my cleric...or used to...in higher level places, things like this don't really happen. Perhaps it's because people see many others around in the same area, and they don't want to have a bad reputation, or they're friends. But in lower level areas, high levels do not care anything at all about anyone :/
But yeah, what you do is a good thing I very well wish I could revive my friend... D: But what can a fighter do? D;

Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
It's an uncomfortable situation to be in, and silence seems the best solution, unless you're a cleric, you could rev the dead level 18 mage.
I usually stay quiet, or give a "" face in SeG or in CP (with colls D: horrible), and I would've stayed quiet if I was on my cleric...because I could have revived him. But...they clearly saw him die because of the mobs they had behind them...and they stopped and got off their mount as soon as they saw my friend died. :/ That's what got me mad - the fact that they saw and knew my friend died because of them...But nothing I can do about it
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel

Closed Thread