Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-21-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
crazylilpun
Imp

In-Game Name: Corruption
Current Level: 118
Server: Private Server
crazylilpun is on a distinguished road
Cleric help

Hello,

I'm thinkng about beginning Fiesta and as my first char I want a cleric. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips about being a cleric, what not to do, what I should do and maybe a build. All help is appreciated since I am a total noob at Fiesta. I am also thinking of partying alot as a cleric.

Thank you

Last edited by crazylilpun; 03-21-2010 at 02:56 AM..
crazylilpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
MrVeggie
Mushroom

MrVeggie is on a distinguished road
Well i go for the 2:1 build of end:spr ( All the rest End : 25 SPR ), i usually solo cause theres no1 to party with...Its pretty easy..

Heal : Max power & cooldown
Bash : Max lower sp consumption
Trip/Bleed : Max lower sp consumption

Since i dont put in str nor do i have enchanted weapons, my damage is kind of low, to make it up for that i have a huge spr bar n i can spam as many attack skills as i want for damage n only needing to heal once in a while.

Also if i would usually use every single type of scroll in battle so yeah...Its kinda hard in this game for a cleric to just be a healer off-KQ time...So just fight and heal occasionally?

Thats all i know Hope it gave you some ideas on how to play your cleric

Last edited by MrVeggie; 03-21-2010 at 01:36 AM.. Reason: Missed out something
MrVeggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:39 AM   #3
crazylilpun
Imp

Originally Posted by MrVeggie View Post
Well i go for the 2:1 build of end:spr ( All the rest End : 25 SPR ), i usually solo cause theres no1 to party with...Its pretty easy..

Heal : Max power & cooldown
Bash : Max lower sp consumption
Trip/Bleed : Max lower sp consumption

Since i dont put in str nor do i have enchanted weapons, my damage is kind of low, to make it up for that i have a huge spr bar n i can spam as many attack skills as i want for damage n only needing to heal once in a while.

Also if i would usually use every single type of scroll in battle so yeah...Its kinda hard in this game for a cleric to just be a healer off-KQ time...So just fight and heal occasionally?

Thats all i know Hope it gave you some ideas on how to play your cleric
Thanks I appreciate it.

Last edited by crazylilpun; 03-21-2010 at 01:49 AM..
Old 03-21-2010, 05:02 AM   #4
jarredacs
Imp

Current Level: 49, 89, 105
Server: Bijou
jarredacs is on a distinguished road
Yeah basically what he said is right and make sure you get some end and spr in your gear too at higher lvls it definately helps

I can solo all my quests as a cleric right now so they can be godly when built right
Old 03-21-2010, 05:06 AM   #5
crazylilpun
Imp

Alright thank you so much, I looked around the forums for a bit and decided to do a END/SPR build capping SPR at 25. And btw when you say 2:1 ratio does that mean I put in End for two levels then SPR for 1 and continue with the pattern?

I would appreciate it also if anyone could tell me how I should put my skills up. Skills such as invincible? I'm curiois about that. I prefer to be aware of what my character will look like in the future lvls. Thank you once again.

---L did you know---
--Shinigami's eat apples?--
-Do shinigami's exist?-

Last edited by crazylilpun; 03-21-2010 at 05:12 AM.. Reason: Clarified the post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:22 AM   #6
MrVeggie
Mushroom

Hmm lemme give u a description of my cleric life.

Lvl 1~ 20 : Started by increasing Heal's Power to Max...didnt bother about the cooldown, afterwards when things got tough that i lowered cooldown cause that 1 second really counted. Then i pretty much saved skill points.

Lvl 40 : Once i hit 40, i was always bashing and tripping and bleeding monsters because my normal attack was just too low, Im not using T2 items yet, my gear is basic. I only healed whenever i was low on hp ( usually my the heal i use is 1 level below the max lvl ) , so i realized the massive consumption of sp came from my Damage Dealing skills.

Bash,Trip,Bleed, i lowered Bash's & Trip's sp consumption so i can use them twice as much, the end result it was better for soloing.

I heard people tell me to spend those 10 points (spent on trip&bash) on rejuvinate, but in Cypion its so empty.. Nobody joins the KQ so i feel to aid my training i would enpower the skills i use most, otherwise its just hard for me to level.

So for u, it depends on in game situation, it comes naturally to you on what you need to do so your cleric becomes better, its like your own style of cleric.
There is the 50 end, 25 spr, rest str, cleric which is the most popular? But why i choose end is because when i need to solo Chief/Elite Monsters, its not how hard i hit, its how much i can take. Even if i could deal alot of damage it becomes useless when the Chief/Elite Monster's skill can take me out in 1 blow. So i choose to be Rest End : Cap at 25 Spr.

I hope this helps you further ur understanding of a cleric
Old 03-21-2010, 08:25 AM   #7
MrVeggie
Mushroom

Yes follow the pattern, 2 end then 1 spr, every time u level once add on End first, once u leveled twice and added twice on End, the 3rd time u add on spr. Keep it up till u get 25spr.

As for skillwise, i just get them all.. >_> I read about the HolyKnight/Guardian thing n heard Guardian loses access to skills unrelated to HolyKnight, I donno if it means the skill dissapears like maybe Mace mastery dissapears, bash dissapears, or what. But For now im just aiming for paladin so lol the more skills i have the more damage dealt. The faster those monster DIES!
Old 03-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #8
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Mr veggie, no double posting please. That is what the EDIT button is for.

Also I suggest you take a look at the other cleric help threads, as their is many useful builds.. just gotta decide which is right for your play style.
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:18 PM   #9
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Doylen (105 guardian) is a hybred build 25 spr 50 end 10 dex 50 str
Blue Violet (102) HK is a str build 25 spr 35 end 5 dex 67 str
Slient Wizard (107 HK active) is an end build 25 spr 110 end
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote