Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
SierraSioux
Slime

SierraSioux is on a distinguished road
Stat pts,

Ok,I'm a cleric on the new server and even though I have had a cleric before,I can't remember where to put my bonus stat pts. Right now I'm doing Str/Int but I'm not sure if thats right.Right now I mainly solo.Whether that will change later,I'm not sure.Anyway,any help would be greatly appreciated.Thx:-)
Old 06-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
INT currently only benefits mages. Since you will mainly solo a strength based build would work nicely.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
SpeedySnail
Hungry Wolf

SpeedySnail is on a distinguished road
Im not an expert of cleric,but here is the builds i heard about,it works really good:25 spirit(for the critical hits,more sp,more mage def)and the rest in End(if you wana support) or Str(if u wana fight).But a cleric with 25 spr,rest str can also support,its just that healing generates aggro and you might want to have extra hp from the pts you put on end to survive that.Im not sure if FULL spr is good...But i THINK it is(never tested).

PS:Personally,my cleric is lvl15 lol.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
aseo90
Slime

In-Game Name: icantheal
Current Level: level30 cleric
Server: cypion
aseo90 is on a distinguished road
i have a lvl30 cleric on the new server (icantheal) i cant really recall my exact stats (at school right now ^-^) but its something like +16str rest end i normally dont die unless i get attacked by 5 enemies at the same time
Old 06-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
you should get 50+ on end and put the rest you get on str or spr. STR give more dmg but SPr give crit and more sp so you should maybe put on both STR and SPR