Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #61
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold

I dont care but I can see how people might not like what he did.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-16-2007, 09:25 PM   #62
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Mm'how would you talk then Jen?
Old 11-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #63
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
There are people who don't care about the GMs or CSRs or whatever the heck you have. Then there are people who think some of the GM's "awesome" will rub off if they hang out with them enough. This is all fine, let people have their opinions.

My opinion on it is that they should concentrate on their work, and for the most part they do that. Getting slightly tired of their announcements apologizing for the inconvenience caused by god knows what this time though.

And the announcements like that recent one with Cretz - save them for the people who care. No need to send global server messages when they probably have a bunch of crowding preschoolers around them anyway.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #64
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Jen?I would not say anything. Actions speak louder then words.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 11-16-2007, 09:30 PM   #65
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

I'd have used a more professional demeanor, while still maintaining a friendly and approachable attitude. Such as, hey everybody, I'm <insert job here>, I do this and that around here, if you need assistance with problems related to the game e-mail me or talk to me in-game, blah blah blah lol

Its just patronizing behavior which I don't like much ;o you could have asked me in msn you know LOL

*edit*

Jen = Jenna = my name, lulz

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 11-16-2007, 09:30 PM   #66
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
There are people who don't care about the GMs or CSRs or whatever the heck you have. Then there are people who think some of the GM's "awesome" will rub off if they hang out with them enough. This is all fine, let people have their opinions.

My opinion on it is that they should concentrate on their work, and for the most part they do that. Getting slightly tired of their announcements apologizing for the inconvenience caused by god knows what this time though.

And the announcements like that recent one with Cretz - save them for the people who care. No need to send global server messages when they probably have a bunch of crowding preschoolers around them anyway.
They could be like others GMs and not do anything at all too.

And I wasn't talking to you Zwi.. -.-
Old 11-16-2007, 09:31 PM   #67
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Lol, that would explain why you said Jen, I thought it has some deep dark meaning...XD

TEVA:
Old 11-16-2007, 09:33 PM   #68
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold

Just my name unfortunately ^^; But that alone is deep..dark..and terrifying :3~

Teva

Old 11-16-2007, 09:53 PM   #69
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I have no problem with him, or how he announced it. You must admit.. if he were to shout "I am customer service, come to me for help, that is all." A good chunk of the people on Fiesta wouldn't comprehend what he said and if he said something 15 mins later, they'd be like "who the fk is CSR???"
But yeah, what did annoy me was when people were spamming shout(like as if he could see what they were saying)
"WHY SHOULD I CARE??? SHOULDN'T YOU BE KILLING BOTS?????"
"LETS SPAM HIS INBOX LOLZ"
"CRETZ SUX!!!!11!1111!1!!!1"

He was just trying to be informative and reintroduce himself to those who don't know who he is. There are people joining this game everyday.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:58 PM   #70
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Well that's their opinion.

Teva

Closed Thread