Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
kkrusze1
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Fabian
Current Level: 42
Server: Cy
kkrusze1 is on a distinguished road
Set items.

Is there a webpage anywhere that maybe mentions WHat drops the set items?

In Fact, is there a better site then the fiestawiki?

The wiki page is good but seems to be only half done. Its missing allot of in game info on monsters and what they drop.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Set items are dropped by dungeon boss monsters that are close to their level. For example, the 60 dungeon drops 55 and 75 set items. I think Instance Dungeons also drop them? Not sure since I haven't been active in Fiesta for a while.

And the wiki does not magically appear as it requires the community to manually update it every now and then. If you have anything to add or contribute, you are welcome to.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
kkrusze1
Speedy Slime

sweet, Thanks.

And yeah i know the wiki is put together by us players. Still new to the game but even more of a noob when it comes to adding to WIKI. lol

Thanks for the info.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Haha no problem. Oh and I'm not sure if there's another site that's better than FiestaWiki, I haven't really visited the other fansites myself to know.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
kkrusze1
Speedy Slime

just to make sure: when you said dungeon boss monsters did you mean elite/boss of each area/map or from an actual dungeon areas like Luminous stone.

for instance, Burning hill's Marlone. would he be likly to drop lvl 20-30 set item?
Old 07-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
_Xexal_
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Xexal
Current Level: 80.
Server: Epith o.o
_Xexal_ is on a distinguished road
XD yeah, said dungeons are: marlone clan hidout wich the boss there is king marlone, wich drops marlone boss weapons and blues, altho idk i havnt seen the lv 20 set tops just pants, idk u can search taht later, well then the lv 30 dungeon is graveyard of the dead, boss: zk, zombie king, then its the 40 dungeon wich is concealed peak, boss: ggk, giant goblin king, the lv 50 dungeon is BoD bondage of darkness, the boss is tk and sometimes drops 55 blues and such, ehh u get the picture, zk = 35 set items, king marlone = 20 blues, so on and so on x.x ehhh...

marlone in burning hill dosnt drop shit x.x he's just a boss monster, the ones taht drop sets are teh dungeon boss monsters, wich i jsut stated marlone in burning hill, mara in sea of greed, skeleton knight in luminous stone 2, goblin king in goblin camp, and so on and so on x.x dont drop sets, only dungeon bosses do x.x sorry if im not too much help x.x not good at explaining
Xexal: where am i? Remi: Hello Xexal welcome to fiesta! *blah blah blah* go talk to healer julia. Xexal: What!? why? i dont wanna go talk to some midget! why dont u!?! Remi: *Repeats*. Xexal: *sigh* Damn MMO's -.- fine i'll go talk to the midget. Healer Julia in the distance: WHO THE F*** KEEPS SAYING IM A MIDGET!!*angry* >:[

Xexal:*sweat drop* ._. *sigh*... X3 sorry for da long signature <3
<Xexal of epith>
Temperary master of Forever Lost <3
server: Epith

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 07-21-2009 at 12:49 AM.. Reason: Pleaes do not double post and use the edit button.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by kkrusze1 View Post
just to make sure: when you said dungeon boss monsters did you mean elite/boss of each area/map or from an actual dungeon areas like Luminous stone.

for instance, Burning hill's Marlone. would he be likly to drop lvl 20-30 set item?
Dungeons meaning Marlone Clan Hideout in BH (lv20-36), graveyard of the dead in MT (lv30-46), etc. The maps where there is a level restriction and you actually get a number of quests for (e.g. You get Secret Hideout quests 1-4 for Marlone Clan Hideout map).

_Xexal_ pretty much explained it. xD

There's another kind of dungeon called Instance Dungeons, where you go in with a party. But I'm not sure if they drop set items (I think they do, cos I thought I read about an update where items dropped in Tower of Izyel - however you spell it - cannot be traded anymore... though I'm not sure if they're set items).

You can also get set items from PvP KQs, if you come first. But you can't trade those, and they don't have extra stats.

Oh and you can get set jewellry from mining ores too! But I'm sure it's really really rare so if don't expect to get one after an hour of mining or something. xD
Old 07-22-2009, 02:06 PM   #8
kkrusze1
Speedy Slime

Thank you so much Blaaaaah and Xexal. you have both helped me allot. And yes i too have yet to see the conquest armor. I have the pants.
Closed Thread