Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #321
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

I have voted for Hessah.

I would've voted Esen, except the Hessblah has both avoided votes and remained alive, when they usually are suspected.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #322
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
kk well ill vote for blaaahs as well... x.x

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
cillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #323
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't get any notice telling me that they mind drained me though.. so I'm still a human...

geez only half of us is Human...

I'm thinking Triumph might be one of the 3... he kept bringing up this BlahHess thing but just because we're sisters, it has never really meant anything in the game... I dont know why he kept trying to make us sound suspicious...

I wanna vote for Triumph...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #324
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Well, with mind drain, Hessah does have a chance of being a Legal now. But so do the rest of you... (and me as well, I know)

Though, for the original Legal, I think Blahs has a better chance of being it if the last Legal was really one of the two.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:38 PM   #325
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

YAY, MORE EVIL PEOPLE

Old 09-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #326
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I didn't get any notice telling me that they mind drained me though.. so I'm still a human...

geez only half of us is Human...

I'm thinking Triumph might be one of the 3... he kept bringing up this BlahHess thing but just because we're sisters, it has never really meant anything in the game... I dont know why he kept trying to make us sound suspicious...

I wanna vote for Triumph...
Statistically, unless my observations are wrong, 7/8 (87.5%) of games where both you and Blahs have played, one of you have always had an evil role.

That is why I bring it up. The number is simply too large to ignore.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:14 AM   #327
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
@_@ I dunno if Hessah feels this way, but I'm getting a little bugged about the Hessah+Blahs things. I really hope you guys aren't serious in believing that idea, cos.... yeah. -sigh-

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Statistically, unless my observations are wrong, 7/8 (87.5%) of games where both you and Blahs have played, one of you have always had an evil role.

That is why I bring it up. The number is simply too large to ignore.
Uh, no. Statistics doesn't work in this game. It all starts fresh every new game, so there's really no point to think about statistics.

Anyway. I'm still a human, so yeah, I guess vote for me if you really suspect me. -shrug- Not planning to defend myself since.. there isn't any real reason to suspect me (from what I've seen your posts). But.. just keep in mind that after this night, ST is out again, and 2 more people will die if we don't pick out the ST. So...

2 legals
1 ST
3 humans

HOLD ON!!! How come the legal got to mind drain? I thought you can only mind drain if there's 1 legal and 5 humans left. There were 4 humans only cos the 5th is ST so...? D:

I guess it's too late to change if the mind drain'd person is already notified, but if they're not.. maybe we should go back? D:

Anyway.. let me just do some thinking:

2 legals
1 ST
3 humans

vote me (or another human) down, then at night:

2 legals
1 ST
2 humans

Yeah, humans are doomed. I really doubt we're gonna win if we vote a human tonight. Oh well...

Anyhoos, I thought we weren't gonna say who we're gonna vote for, or the legals would know who to follow? ~___~
Old 09-12-2009, 02:44 AM   #328
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Didn't notice that. o_o But it's been a while so it might be too late...

Also, your list made me notice something. Even if we kill the ST, it will turn out like this:

2 Legals
3 Humans

Night time - 1 human dies

2 Legals
2 Humans

Doesn't that means the Legals win?

Although, if the Legal was suppose to kill instead of using mind drain, couldn't the mind drained Legal just die?

Then it would be

1 Legal
1 ST
3 Humans

We actually have a chance of winning as long as we kill the Legal or ST.

And I guess if you are saying this Blahs, this means you are human and always were?

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:16 AM   #329
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Just for clarification - yes, I know I'm dead - Lirange was consulted to check and see if mind drain would be permitted and he felt that it could. Yes, the description says 5 humans, but I guess it should say 5 other players since the ST could have been mind drained.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:43 AM   #330
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Uh, no. Statistics doesn't work in this game. It all starts fresh every new game, so there's really no point to think about statistics.
87.5% is hard to ignore. Probability of it being randomly drawn is what, 5.96E-8?

Going to see movies now with dorm floor, hopefully the ST or a legel is killed.