Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #11
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

They've claimed they are low on staff(or well, they don't have enough). Even if they don't make the games, which I know they don't, they should still work on Fiesta and SoS and make sure those two are officially launched before taking on another game. With each game comes more members, players, accounts etc. And with each game comes more issues, glitches, bugs, which means more complaints coming in, and more people waiting. I'm sure they have different departments for each game, but some of the games share GMs, and the entire site has to share CSRs.
Seriously, Fiesta has so much potential, it could be 10x better than it is, and as it is, its a decent game. But it just needs to be finished.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:05 AM   #12
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Um.. Why such cheezy name? Bread N' Butter. Lol.

EDIT: Kay, this would be a perfect game for high school all girls management course. Aside from all the cute and smiley faces everywhere... Too cute and smiley for me, seems to tell you the basics of running your business.

Whatever (or whomever) gave Outspark that idea..?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.

Last edited by Belaslav; 01-29-2008 at 12:12 AM..
Old 01-31-2008, 04:32 AM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ok.. i have actually played the game...

doesnt look like it requires any staff (maybe like 1? haha) coz its not a multi player game... its a flash game... that's already all set up...

i got bored of it in 1 hr... there's only a VERY LIMITED stuff u can do WITHOUT putting cash in....

not something for us older kids =D

probably something for 8-12 kinda age...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-31-2008, 06:30 AM   #14
arashi
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: arashi
Current Level: 51, 35
Server: Bijou, WIND
arashi will become famous soon enough
the majority of the announcements i see in Fiesta having to do with something about the cash shop is already bad enough… ~_~;;

would've added more to this comparing this to some program i used to "play" when done with any assigned classwork in the computer lab my freshman year in high school but i couldn't remember the name of it and also had "wording conflicts" ^^;

☆ 02/05

Last edited by arashi; 01-31-2008 at 06:34 AM..
Old 02-03-2008, 05:25 AM   #15
Neamara
Crab

In-Game Name: Neamara; Wiz Mage / Mashimara; Cleric
Current Level: Nea; lvl 28 / Mashi; lvl 18
Server: Bijou
Neamara will become famous soon enoughNeamara will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
Bread and Butter reminds me of Outspark: spreading too little butter on too big of a slice of bread.
I also agree they need to fix their existing games, but I'm glad that they started adding in more games.
It seems more like a filler game to me, since it's not an MMO though there's a high score ranking chart.

I totally agree with that!!
Closed Thread