Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 06:25 AM   #31
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike

The Patriot (also starring Mel Gibson) is where Heath Ledger got his big break. And yes he was also great in A Knight's Tale, and Brokeback Mountain. I'm pretty sure they'll still release the next Batman film, The Dark Knight, where he plays the Joker, and I'm thinking they'll dedicate the movie to him.

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 01-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #32
arashi
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: arashi
Current Level: 51, 35
Server: Bijou, WIND
arashi will become famous soon enough
it must suck for any non-famous person that cares that it won't be "Breaking News" when they die… ^^;;

☆ 02/05
Old 01-23-2008, 12:30 PM   #33
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
That a shame to die so young. Only two years older than me. My mother told me about it yesterday and I was just telling her a few days ago that he was the one playing the Joker in Dark Knight. I thought he was a good actor and I've liked his movies.

I hope he did his best as the Joker. From what little I hear, he nailed the role. Like others have said, I'm pretty certain the movie will still be out and probably be dedicated to his memory.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 01-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #34
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
I saw an interview this morning with him in it from a few months back talking about his little girl. He said something to the effect of , now he knew that he could die happy because he has passed apart of his self on through his little girl and at the same time he never wanted to die so that he could be there for every part of her life.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-23-2008, 03:28 PM   #35
Neamara
Crab

In-Game Name: Neamara; Wiz Mage / Mashimara; Cleric
Current Level: Nea; lvl 28 / Mashi; lvl 18
Server: Bijou
Neamara will become famous soon enoughNeamara will become famous soon enough
Really sad He was a really good actor, played many different roles because he wanted to do as many different things as he could. I will miss him in movieworld
Old 01-23-2008, 06:58 PM   #36
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Omg?! I thought it was a joke when I heard it at first....

All I can say is R.I.P

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 01-23-2008, 09:12 PM   #37
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I saw an interview this morning with him in it from a few months back talking about his little girl. He said something to the effect of , now he knew that he could die happy because he has passed apart of his self on through his little girl and at the same time he never wanted to die so that he could be there for every part of her life.
that is so sad........

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-15-2008, 09:21 AM   #38
aarathi
Mushroom

aarathi is on a distinguished road
Heath Andrew Ledger was an Academy Award-nominated Australian film actor. His death is very upsetting. He was a good looking actor who had a lot of potential. He would have made it in this industry further than he already had.I feel great sadness for his family and friends.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:29 AM   #39
A_Forever
:w

Wow. This was over 2months ago....
Old 04-15-2008, 12:55 PM   #40
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Closed due to the age of the thread.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread