Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 12:47 AM   #31
DarthRaider666
Hero Slime

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: LiteNite666
Current Level: 3X
Server: Epith
DarthRaider666 is on a distinguished road

The first time I tank (with glory, lol) is with my full END Fighter (with 1h sword and shield) and tanked both Mara and Marlone at LV20ish. That suckie mage lure Mara while I'm tanking Marlone... >.>
(almost die but didn't)

Today, my cleric tanked pretty funny. Sometimes, in Golden Hill KQ, Fighters lose aggro easily on the boss (whether they are stunned or not) and since I heal heck a lot, it attacked my with 500+ damage (got 700+ HP in total). I just stand there healing myself and fully restored my HP and repeat. Just imagine a cleric just healing and standing still so easily while the boss is doing the hard work trying to kill me but fail everytime. XD
Old 08-11-2008, 12:53 AM   #32
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Uklyvian View Post
Cursed Knight Lord, I tanked him when burning rock opened by accident, hit around 800 on me, I probably had 1400ish def at the time because I was 60 and charming...so now it would be easy peasy.

I think it was mentioned that they hadn't actually scaled the area for difficulty when it was accidentally released so it might not be that simple.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #33
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
A 60 cleric (ShrikeII) did an amazing job tanking in MD today.

I would have been the tank, but... /dies in one hit
Old 08-11-2008, 01:16 AM   #34
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post

HOORAY FOR CLANKER!!!!!!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #35
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

We need more Hypers in MD to appreciate clankers.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:40 AM   #36
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Hmmmmmmmmmm I clanked my first time in a mara kq where I was the person with the highest defense 320 with T2 def scroll at lvl 22 or 23 I think. I managed to tank the whole kq and with not that many people died b/c i just healed myself when necessary and that drew aggro for some weird reason as long as the archers didn't crit I outdamaged them with my +7 hammer The only fighter lvl 17 just stood in the back while the 2 other clerics also healed me. The rest were archers and mages (and there were only 10 people) It was amazing XD Clankers are nice even though I'm not even a clanker build but the only problem I have is clankers who think they can tank yet die in 1 hit and start blaming other clerics like me for not healing them.

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy

Last edited by Lexaeus; 08-11-2008 at 01:31 PM..
Old 08-11-2008, 05:25 AM   #37
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback

You need to use t3 def/mdef/vit.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:03 AM   #38
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
I tanked at lvl 32 in GH kq because no one volunteered. At the first boss, we kind of scrambled because there was no designated tank. I thought I should give it a try because I was the highest lvl there. I was not confident as I was an all STR fighter at the time but thankfully, two (TWO!!!) clerics kept me alive throughout and we won. I have never tanked again in KQs.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 08-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #39
Belpheron
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Stikitank, Appocalypse, Belpheron, Mallaya
Current Level: 1X / 1 / 2X / 1
Server: Epith
Belpheron is on a distinguished road
I tanked King/Queen slime and Mara/Malrone ... Those were my first experience in a KQ ( pretty new to FO ). Was lvl 15 when i tanked Slim's and lvl 23 for Mara. ( 1:1 END/SPR ) Was fun

Belpheron

Last edited by Belpheron; 08-11-2008 at 02:31 PM..
Old 08-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #40
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lamchopz View Post
I tanked at lvl 32 in GH kq because no one volunteered. At the first boss, we kind of scrambled because there was no designated tank. I thought I should give it a try because I was the highest lvl there. I was not confident as I was an all STR fighter at the time but thankfully, two (TWO!!!) clerics kept me alive throughout and we won. I have never tanked again in KQs.
That's quite a letdown. xD

I tanked MD a few times in my high 40's...

That's about it, really.
Closed Thread