Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-08-2015, 05:00 PM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
The FONA Weekly: D’awww Can I keep him?

Hello Isyans,

Below you can find the patch notes for tonight's maintenance.

Patchlog

Hero Mode

Hero mode instance dungeons have been added for instances above lvl 80. These dungeons will have an increased difficulty level compared to normal versions and can be identified by the skull flag on the mini map inside of the instance. The rewards for the Hero mode are higher EXP from mobs, higher drop chance and a random chance to get an enhanced item to drop from the bosses between +1 and +5. Here's a list of the available hero mode instances and their level limits.[U]<li>Dragons Tomb: lvl 80-105</li><li>Leviathans Nest: lvl 90-110</li><li>Secret Lab: lvl 100-115</li><li>Siren Castle: lvl 115-125</li></ul>

Pet System

Professor Ming has made a major breakthrough before his lab got destroyed. With the remaining antidote that he created before all hell broke loose he was able to tame a selection of Slimes, Honeyings and Kebings. The towns merchants were so impressed with their friendliness that they've decided to sell them as companions to all Isyans.

These companions are available at the Item Merchant in Roumen, Elderine, Uruga, Alberstol Ruins, Adealia and Bera.

Pick the companion of your dreams, right click to activate and name them. Choose your name wisely, you can only name your companion once.

Your companion will follow you around and keep you company! They love to talk and sometimes even sing, so treat them nicely because they have feelings too. Hint: If your companion ever wanders off, just call it's name they will return to you.

You must be level 30+ to be accompanied by a companion.

*The naming rules apply to the pets

Location Move Scroll

As vast as the continent has become with Pagel’s expansion, it can be difficult to travel across the beautiful terrain in a timely manner. Fret not, the great minds of Isya have created a new scroll to enable you and your fellow adventurers to journey across the continent in no time at all!

An announcement will be made when the Location Move Scroll is available in the Item Mall!

Bug Fixes[U]<li>The maximum level to obtain the quest "Do you need a key?" (Dragon's Tomb and Leviathans Nest) has been adjusted to match the maximum entrance level of the dungeons.</li><li>The description of the lvl 80 daily quest "For the continent of Isya" has been corrected to reflect the quest goal.</li><li>The costume "Arabian Dreams" has been fixed. Players around you should no longer receive disconnections or crash to desktops when you equip this item.</li><li>The Remove License item will now be character bound as intended.</li><li>The following Sockets have been fixed:[U]<li>Crusaders additional damage enchantment item [1] to [5]</li><li>Crusaders lasting damage enchantment item [1] to [5]</li><li>Crusaders HP recovery enchantment item [1] to [5]</li><li>Crusaders knock back enchantment item [1] to [5]</li><li>Crusaders movement freezing enchantment item [1] to [5]</li><li>Crusaders decrease movement speed enchantment item [1] to [5]</li></ul></li></ul>

Changes[U]<li>Instance dungeons below level 80 have been revised. Players will now receive a damage buff inside of the following dungeons:[U]<li>Iyzel Tower - 100% damage increase buff</li><li>Devildom Mine - 80% damage increase buff</li><li>Devildom Barack - 60% damage increase buff</li><li>Crystal Castle - 40% damage increase buff</li><li>Devildom Territroy - 20% damage increase buff</li></ul>
</li><li>The entrance menu on some instance dungeons has been changed to give you an option to choose between normal and hero mode.
</li><li>The number of Mines spawned in Alberio's Hideout has been reduced, however, the damage they deal has been increased.
</li><li>The world map has undergone a new look to support the Location Move Scroll.
</li><li>A new mushroom house has been added for players lvl 100+. This house is only available in Alberstol Ruins, Adealia, and Bera.
</li><li>New level limitations have been applied to the following maps:[U]<li>Uruga - lvl 40+</li><li>Alberstol Ruins - lvl 70+</li><li>Adealia - lvl 110+</li><li>Bera - lvl 115+</li><li>Kahal Snow Fields - lvl 115+</li><li>Kahal Canyon - lvl 120+</li></ul></li></ul>

Let's see what the team has been up to this week!

"Let's have a team movie night!” Bottles announced to the GMs and MODs.

"Yo, I'm down,” Kira said with excitement.

Laihn looked bored and rolled her eyes, "depends on the movies you wanna make us watch.”

"Kobal said he'd come and bring curry for everyone if we watched something scary.” Sodapoppin explained.

"I don't like horror movies,” Naomi whined.

Aria gulped nervously before admitting, "I get really jumpy watching them.”

"But it’s Ko-freaking-bal,” Rosebud spoke with excitement, "come on take one for the team!”

"Hold up,” Rooka was barely keeping himself from bursting into giggles, "Aria's afraid of fake blood and guys in masks?”

"Hey, Naomi is too!” Aria glared at him defensively.

"Let’s put it to a vote! All in favor of a spooky movie marathon raise your hand.” Adonai stood on the table so that he could see everyone. Only Naomi, Aria and Kuroneko hadn’t raised their hands.

"Neko you’re afraid too?” Ladius asked her with a smirk.

"I’m afraid ...of Aria. So I’ll side with her,” The new trainee admitted.

"Man, can we all just agree to promote Neko like instantly--- I love her instincts!” Aria attempted to change the topic right as the door to the team headquarters was pushed open.

"Guys guys guys!” A really excited Ignazio shouted jumping with excitement as Vallone and GoldieLock trailed in behind him. Their faces mirrored Iggy’s.

"We just saw Kobal!!” Vallone started.

"He said we’re having a movie marathon tonight AND he’s bringing a surprise!” Goldie continued.

"Big whoop, curry is not a surprise,” Naomi said feeling a little down knowing that later tonight she’d be subjected to hours of gore and screaming.

"Not just curry, he made us promise not to tell you guys just yet.” Iggy said with a smirk.

Hours later there was a knock on the door, Rosebud rushed to open it. She had a fan-girl moment upon seeing Kobal up close and hardly noticed the scuttling noises behind him as he entered the headquarters.

"Oh. My. God!” Naomi squealed, she had noticed a honeying following Kobal and ran to grab it. "D’aww, can I keep him?!”

"Hmm...you can’t keep him but I don’t see why you can’t borrow him for a few hours, tomorrow you’ll all be able to have your own anyways” Kobal answered with a wink.

Immediately all of the GMs and MODs had their attention drawn from Kobal towards the remaining two pets: a kebing and a slime. They began to bicker and fight over them stopping only when Aria cleared her throat and spoke, "Seeing as Naomi, Neko and I are the ones who have to compromise and suffer through these movies and there are three pets I think its only fair if we get to borrow them.”

"Dang it Aria! I hate it when you make sense,” Knox shouted.

"I guess it is pretty fair…” Bottles agreed.

"But---” Goldie had started to complain.

"I guess that settles that---Bottles has spoken and so it shall be.” Kobal stretched and settled on a chair pulling out his curry and nomming away at it.

"So what movie do we want to start off with?” Soda asked.

Eventually they settled down and watched the movies in silence that was only broken when Naomi or Aria would lose their composure and scream or jump. The team got to enjoy laughing at them while they got to enjoy cuddling their borrowed pets.

See you guys after maintenance,

~Your Fiesta Online Team
Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:48 PM   #2
Mango
Imp

In-Game Name: Mr_Mango
Current Level: 116
Server: NA Bijou
Mango is on a distinguished road
Literally one of the worst patches ever.
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote