Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-02-2011, 04:36 AM   #1
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Buying Guide

Does anyone have any advice for how to estimate the cost of something? I have a hard time setting the price of something unelss I've seen the exact same of it somewhere else (like pots or stones). Sometimes when I sell weapons I'm not sure what they're worth, and I want to make sure I give someone a good deal but also earn a little
Not sure exactly what I am asking for >.> Either guidelines or how much certain leveled things are worth? Also how much more expensive are godly wep and gear vs. whites or greens? Sorry these are very general questions XD
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:16 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm all I can tell you is that whites and greens with next to no stats are worth so little you may as well NPC them.. (maybe except for Trickster stuff.. you can try sell them for a little over NPC price)

The more stats your "godly" item has, the more you can sell it for.. if you have like a lvl 60 archer item with STR, END, DEX in the high 20s, then that's Godly and you can prob sell that for a few gold...

If you have time, then you can always set a higher price, and come down if no one is buying it...

There's no formula for item price...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:20 AM   #3
Gobbledydook
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Gobbledydook
Current Level: 100 Glad!
Server: Epith
Gobbledydook is on a distinguished road
To answer this question, we have to define what makes an item worth selling.

1. Definition of Godly:

Don't bother to sell anything that doesn't have good END. END is the basic requirement that makes an item good. No END, Waste of time.

END/SPR is not really godly. Good, not godly.
Here are the godly ones.
END/DEX
STR/END/DEX
STR/END/SPR
END/DEX/SPR
INT/END/DEX
INT/END/SPR

You will notice that END, then DEX are the most valuable stats. Generally speaking mages will like SPR more, while fighters/archers/trickster will like DEX more. Tanks will like END/DEX/SPR while DD will like STR or INT more depending on class.

Second thing: what sort of stuff sell?

Weapons dropped by bosses lv60 and below, having good stats.
This includes: Zombie King, Giant Goble King, Chief Guard, Giant Orc Captain. Check the prices in Elderine, generally they would sell from around 30-50s for ZK to around 200s for GOC. Godly items can sell for more, you should invite offers.

Level 35 fighter blues (Slash Set, Mighty Set) can be sold for golds. The basic statless ones go for at least 1g. The better ones can go for 3g. The reason is the prevalence of fighters in pvp, and their immense usefulness to high-leveled fighters.

Any good blues. Generally start from maybe 500s for a good lv45 blue, up to 1g for a good lv55, a few gold for good lv75 or 85, and 10g+ for lv95. Again check Elderine and Uruga prices.

Level 70 blue weapons and shields. They are much better than the ones dropped by Giant Harpy, that is why I did not mention GH and above. The KQ stat ones that you can occasionally get from KKP rewards should go for 1-2g, but a better idea is to enhance them. 70 blues +10 can sell for 15-20g. Those that drop from abyss, and have better stats, will sell for more.

Green shields of all classes, that are good/godly. Godly shields can go for a lot, especially enhanced, because there are no green boss shields. Price them at the same price as green boss weps.

Bellow Knight, Titanic Bellow Knight/Vulcan Bellow Knight, and Bellow Knight Rord weapons sell for up to 8g if they are really godly. If you get a godly one (from Cursed Knights in Flaming Mine) by all means invite offers.

Hellgait (HG) weapons and shields....generally can only be found as +10. They sell from around 1.5gems for the 2h, bows and crossbows, to 8gems for a godly hellgait axe. Yeah the prices are absurd D:

Malephar (ML) weapons and shields....pretty much closed to people who aren't related to the raiding guilds.

Wall of text, hope that helps.
Gobbledydook is offline   Reply With Quote