Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
Gobbledydook
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Gobbledydook
Current Level: 100 Glad!
Server: Epith
Gobbledydook is on a distinguished road
Why can't people do their jobs properly?

Some scenarios:

Fighter version: I was doing Mean Giant Honeying, and the fighter tank never uses mock. Therefore the clerics who keep healing just get mobbed. -.- And he definitely buys SC. So, the conclusion is: Nowadays, idiots buy SC and mess up everyone else.

Cleric version: I was doing Millenium Robo and the lv34 cleric in our team decides it's smart to bash mobs and not heal. Since we kept aggro well he didn't die, but I....soon decided to trust my HP stones. We actually killed Robo, but I didn't get the kill -.- and I only got 5 t2 hp pots (again) -.-

Or, if that wasn't bad enough, I was in a party to kill ZK. On our way to our 3rd ZK we pulled a lot of mobs, so we were dealing with them. And then the cleric pulls ZK and kills the tank and himself. -.-

Archer version: I'm in a party in GC and the archer decides, I'm brave so I'll keep pulling. And he has to pull one at a time...so I ignored him, and pulled a few more

But really, the worst are the stupid fighter tanks and the mob-bashing clerics. It sucks really bad when they don't do their job well...I don't even know how they got so far (lv 4x) without learning their ropes. At least I know to spam heal as a cleric and keep aggro as fighter. So, what about this: Next time all Fiestafan will join hands to pwn KQ!
Old 08-16-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
4x is easy xD I'm not surprised no one knows what to do Wait until 6x or 7x. Much better. People at least know thier place by then xP

I was playing my newbie archer (3x) and saw this wayyyyy to much. It was really annoying. not to mention I got KS everywhere I went. I there a rule that says low level KS each other?!? because everyone does

Just level up, people get smarter xD

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Old 08-16-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
FF did join hands to beat Robo KQ Korean/Japanese style.

Back in my days of Fiesta we actually had skills. Now, I have no faith in the later generations of Fiesta.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:47 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
People level too fast. I played for half a year to get to 4x, they play a week and get to 4x..

Though 4x in Goblin Camp was where I learnt that I can't bash & heal.. my bf the tank suffered through my learning curve xDD

The most annoying ones are when you tell them to "Just heal" they don't listen... and people are dying and they still go bash..

apart from learning how to play your class, people need to learn to read and take advise...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-17-2010, 01:01 AM   #5
Gobbledydook
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Gobbledydook
Current Level: 100 Glad!
Server: Epith
Gobbledydook is on a distinguished road
I agree it's easy to get to 4x...i think it only took me 2 weeks.
4x to 5x on, the quests start to become stupid.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:38 AM   #6
Mourning
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Mourning, Syrte
Current Level: 8x, 6x
Server: Legel
Mourning is on a distinguished road
Well, few people who aren't sc hoars think that having lots of sc makes you good. It actually takes skill, or at least a vague idea of what's going on/what needs to be done.

I think my quarrel is more with people who empathically refuse to realize that they don't know what's going on. They don't realize their own limitations, and not of the people around them like the rest of their pt. They don't really know what needs to be done to be successful, but think they do. It's your argument, but less class-based and more situation-based.

Like the one fighter who not only doesn't realize that he can't and never will withstand MD's jump, or GGK's stun aoe, but shouts at and goads everyone to attack even when things are running smoothly. This despite me and other people telling him that that's a bad idea, and that he should stop trying to "help." If by "help" he means burdening the clerics further (the clerics who are busy keeping tanks alive, and revving mages/archers who couldn't escape the aoe blast in time), and killing them off when they ran towards the dragon to rev, and the dragon decided to jump again. Yes, I'm bitter. Especially when in the next kq he started that all over again. A bit more bitter when I was only tank, and I saw him running away from the dragon when I was feared, instead of at least trying to hold him away from the other squishies until I got unfeared.

I agree whole heartedly with Hessah: people need to be willing to learn!
Closed Thread