Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-26-2008, 03:14 AM   #1
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Fiesta FAQ.

It seems that some questions get asked more than others by people new to the forum.

That's whats going to be included in this thread, some of the most frequently asked questions and their answers as posted . I will try to update and revise this thread, as hopefully, this will cut down on the number of frequently asked questions and be of some help.

General Questions

The Questions

1.'What's the best stat build for my character or what do stat/skill points do?'

Possibly the most asked questions are about stats, builds and what stat points do. Tied to this are skill points and skill builds. Stats are addressed rather well in the following links.

Wiki~
The run-down on stat points
Fiesta Stat Emulator = Win

Originally Posted by Wiki

STR = +1.2 Damage

END = Level 1-50: +0.1% Block Rate Level 50+: 0.05% Block Rate; +0.5 Defense; +5 Hit Points

DEX = Level 1-50: +0.2% Evasion Rate Level 50+: 0.1% Evasion Rate; Level 1-33: +0.3% Aim Rate Level 34-67: 0.2% Aim Rate Level 68+: 0.1% Aim Rate

INT = +1.2 Magic Damage

SPR = Level 1-25: +0.2% Crit Rate Level 26-61: 0.1% Crit Rate Level 62+: 0.05% Crit Rate; +0.5% Magic Defense; +5 Spirit Points

In-Depth

*note that the damage increase from STR and INT bypasses mob defense. Unlike boosts from weapons and equipment which are lessened by innate defenses, STR and INT are added after calculation of base damage.

Basically, every time you level up, you get one stat-point which you can assign to improve one aspect of your characters statistics. Skill-points are given every two levels and you can also assign these to improve aspects of that skill's performance. Bonus stat-points are given at Job-Changes @ level 20 and 60.

As to the placement of points, it really depends on you. There is no right or wrong builds except full INT for Fighters/Clerics/Archers as these classes do not deal Magic Damage. Even Mages may find some benefit with STR though it does not come recommended. There are obviously some 'stock' builds that are most often used. To list a few:-

-Cleric
50 END/25SPR/rest optional (most popular support build)
Full END (full support build)
Full STR (pure solo build)
STR/END (hybrid solo/support build)

You are the only class in the game with the ability to heal other players. Use it. Clerics with STR-builds can do surprisingly-high damage so do that if you want to PvP. Otherwise go END or END/SPR for healing.

-Fighter
Full END (Tanker build)
Full STR ('nuff said)
25 SPR/rest STR (PvP/DPS build)
25 SPR/rest END (tank with a bit of extra sp and m.def)
STR/END hybrid (tank with solo capability)

Fighters are the most versatile class. They can be specced to both give and take damage. Go full-END to just take damage and tank for your party or go STR or STR/SPR with an Axe to do the most single-target burst damage in the game.

-Mage
Full INT (Nukers)
Full SPR ( not recommended)
25 SPR/ rest INT (crit. hybrid, could possibly beat out Nukers for damage with CS crit+ items)
END/INT (glass cannons in bubble-wrap)

Your priority is to do damage and lots of it. Concentrate on INT and maybe SPR.

-Archer
Full STR (consistent dmg. that bypasses Armor)
25 SPR/ rest STR (trying to make use of Archer's high attack dmg+ highest natural crit. rate)
Full DEX (no)
DEX/ STR (maybe but kind of pointless)

*high DEX is supposedly good for PvP but anyone can just slap on a DEX scroll so it's not recommended.

Skill builds are a little trickier. There are 4 aspects of a skill you can improve on.

-you can lessen how much Sp the skill uses when used (Sp consumption)
-how long the skills effects last (effect time)
-lessen time taken before you can use the skill again (cool-time)
-damage done by the skill (power)

Your best bet is to fiddle with the skill empowerments before you use the skill points. You can preview what will happen to a skill without actually using a point, so use this to your advantage. Common sense however, applies.

There are some things you cannot/shouldn't empower for certain skills.

eg:-you cannot enpower Heal's power or effect time and it isn't recommended you enpower your buff's cool-down time or Sp consumption.

There are however certain skills for each class that most everybody agrees should be enpowered. Some of these are:-

Clerics:-
Heal (Power/Cool-time/Sp-con)

Archers:-
Nature's Mist:-(Cool-time/Power etc)
Power/Cool-time/effect-time of all Dot's, maybe SP

Mages:- (Require the most respeccing)
Firebolt- Power
Frost Nova- Cool-time (pun unintended+Power and effect-time cannot be upgraded)
Inferno- Cool-time (Power and effect-time cannot be upgraded)

Fighters:-
Devastate- Power/Cool-time/Effect-time/Sp-con
Power Hit/Accurate Strike (depends if you're 1-hand/Axe)- Power/Cool-time
Mock- Cool-Time

You can always us one of us here though or ask for help in-game. You can also ask higher-lvled players for their builds.

2.'Why are everyone's weapon's/shields shiny/ how do I enhance my stuff?'

Pretty comprehensive in the Wiki
To enhance something you must go to a Weapons Smith. After you find one, talk to him and click the "Refine Weapon" button. Another window will open with many boxes inside it. The center box is for the weapon or armor you wish to refine. The other 8 boxes around it are for the Elrue/Lix/Xir to go in.

The process of enhancing is simple, and requires nothing more than luck. You pick one of the 8 boxes for the Elrue/Lix/Xir and drag and drop it in. If you have more than one Elrue, you may need to separate one into a separate pile of its own. To do so, hold the "Left Shift" key and click on the Elrue, and set "Item Allocation" to "1", press OK, and click in an empty inventory square. Alternatively, you can simply allow the default number generated in the "Item Allocation" box, press OK, and click in an empty inventory space and achieve the same results.

After you have one Elrue ready, click the button in the lower left area of the refine window to start the process. The enhancing is successful if the spinning star lands on the box opposite of where you placed your Elrue/Lix/Xir. If it was successful then it will gain +1. If it doesn't land there, then 1 of 3 things will happen. Your item will remain the same, your item will decrease a level of enhancement, or your item may be destroyed. This is the basics of enhancing. If you click the button and your item disappears, it has been destroyed.
Some say the more you break the more luck you have on the enhancing skills. [Unconfirmed] Note-from Zxypher most of the time from lv 1-3 it will be in either the upper left or the lower right.

Wiki~

*It is highly recommended, especially if you're trying to +9 an item to use both red and blue miles obtainable from the Cash Shop. Blue miles prevent downgrade upon failure to enhance and Red miles prevent breakage. It is *extremely* rare to be able to get an item to +9 without breaking it (except maybe for low-leveled items)

3. 'Where are the Dungeons/Battlegrounds?'

All of them are accessible through special NPCs located in each of the major towns (Roumen, Elderine, Uruga) The NPC will automatically teleport you there.

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
There are 3 Free Battle Zones, in each town (Roumen, Elderine & Uruga). They can be accessed via Battlezone Gatekeepers in each town.

Level 20-30, 30-40, 40-50, 50-60 Abyss are accessibly through Forest Perimeter (via Battle Field Guard) in Elderine.

Level 60-70, 70-80, 80-90 Abyss are accessibly through Forest Perimeter (via Battle Field Guard) in Uruga.

4.'Why can't I get into the '#####' KQ?'

Often, you get the message "cannot find kingdom quest" when the room you've selected has not started... (may have clicked slightly too early)

When a room starts recruiting, and then enough members have joined the KQ, the room usually skips to the top of the list with "In Progress" in status..

Popular Kingdom Quest rooms usually only takes 1-2 seconds to fill up, so you have to be quick when trying to participate.

I usually stares at the clock, when the clock ticks over to the min (say a KQ was suppose to start at 7.06, and the clock just turned 7.06), move ur eyes over the the status column, as soon as it says "Recruiting" click on participate.

Clicking before it says "Recruiting" will give you the "Cannot Find" notice. Clicking after the room has been filled should give you the "too many participate" notice.
Sometimes, there is an error where the KQ. clock window does not match up with the actual time that KQs start. This may cause one to miss out on joining a KQ. Note if your KQ time matches the time in CA (Outspark HQ) and you can even try rebooting the Fiesta client to fix the problem.

Note also, that your ability to get into a KQ depends a lot on your connection and reaction time. It's a race to get in, and you have to be aware that you compete with potentially at least a hundred other people for slots. Act fast and learn how to get in KQs.

Last edited by Ivramire; 01-04-2010 at 07:25 PM..
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
5.'What's the difference between all the different houses?'

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post

the lvl70 house (snow) heals 4% of your total HP /second
the lvl50 house (blue) heals 3.8% / second
the lvl25 (is it 25?) (red) heals 2% /second
the lvl1 (orange) heals 1.5% / second

For Sp:-

lvl70 4% / second
lvl50 3.5% / second
lvl25 2% / second
lvl1 1.6% / second

Besides the fact that the higher-lvl houses restore you faster, some houses have special quirks.These may have more slots and faster recovery rate than normal, though you usually have to buy CS-items. Special houses can be bought either from the Cash-Shop, some won from special events, and others are special give-away items.

6.'What do all the things on my screen/what are the game's buttons?'

Courtesy of Outspark

Interface Info

Character Status Bar

Window Icons

7.'How do I get a mover/why is my mover so slow?'

(*note that this applies only to the basic hobby and wooden mounts. Premium mounts may not need to be fed and will not observe a decrease in speed.)

More in-detail:-

As Loki said, buy the flotation stones from Item Merchant Pey in Roumen or from the merchant in Elderine (Kenton?) They shouldn't cost too much.

If you don't know where the merchants are, press "M" and move your mouse over the slime-shaped faces. Now get on the horse then right-click on the stones you bought from the Merchant. The sub-tab with the horse indicating it's level of (fuel?) should go up from 0/1000 to 100/1000.

The first mover you get in Roumen uses 'fuel' fast so it is recommended you buy the enhanced mover from the Elderine merchant @ lvl 20 after doing Job Change. It moves just a tad slower, but instead of depleting your mount's 'fuel' by 10 every time, it will only drop by 2

You also need to buy the 'Ride' skill from Skill Merchant Ruby in Roumen when you first start to ride. It will be in the Alchemy section, the right-most square when you click on her. Buy the scroll by right-clicking on it and go to your inventory. There will be a scroll there. Right-click on it to use and learn the riding skill.

lvl 1 Wooden Horse

lvl20 Hobby

The basic movers themselves can be purchased from the Item Merchants in Roumen, Elderine and Uruga.

8.'What are those mini-mobs on other player's shoulders? How/Where do I get one?'

Pets Page

The mini-mobs are pets, equippable 'mini-mobs' that provide a small stat-boost. The commonly dropped non-CS pets are the mini-Honeying, mini-Kebing and mini-Slime. These are randomy obtainable from randomly generated treasure maps that spawn on almost all maps, except Dungeons, Battlegrounds and towns. (chests can spawn in Uruga however) It is easiest however to buy a pet from fellow players. Pets also sometimes drop in KQs. It is a rare occurrence however and is considered a bug. Pets from the Cash Shop usually have a larger stat-boost.

Mini-Slime

Mini-Kebing

Mini-Honeying

9. 'What does a Mob's name-color mean?'

A Monster's name color is an approximation of how much higher/lower a mob's level is than yours.

RED= means that it is 6+ levels higher than you
ORANGE= still higher than you but not by much
YELLOW= approximately same level you are
GREEN= bit lower leveled than you are
GRAY= 6+ levels lower than you

10. 'How/Can I remove a license I've put on a weapon?

Yes. There is a Cash-Shop item for that, but no other alternatives.

11. 'What are Masters & Apprentices/ What is the Monarch System?'

Originally Posted by lvramire/Icy
It's a system implemented somewhat recently, whereby a higher-leveled character becomes a 'Master' to a lower-leveled 'Apprentice'. The Master must be 10 levels higher than the sla...Apprentice at all times and the Master may have multiple (up to 20) Apprentices.

The Apprentice gets a variety (seems to vary from instance to instance) of items every ten levels (10, 20, 30, 40 only) while they have a Master. The items can be anything like minor CS items, weapons, armor, pets, etc. The Master gets 10% of everything the App. spends while the Master is online (only).

12. 'Can I re-do or reset the points I put in my skills and/or character stats?'

You get 10 restat scrolls at level 30 as an "achievement reward". (Quest from Shutian).

If 10 isnt enough, then you can buy more from Cash Shop.

You can also reset skill-points but you don't get any skill-reset scrolls in-game. They have to be purchased from Cash-Shop.

13. 'How do I change my character's face/hair?'

Yet again via means of another Cash-Shop item. You've probably noticed that there is a limited selection of faces/hair when you first create a character. To change your face/hair, you must first purchase a Beauty-Shop Coupon from the Cash-Shop. There are however a few events in-game where B-Shop coupons can be obtained. Coupons come in two kinds, the Premium and the basic kind. Premium unlocks more looks.

After you obtain a coupon, go to Vietree in Roumen. Pick your new look and the coupon will disappear.

14. 'What are licenses/How do they work?'

Licences

Licenses are items that can enhance your weapons. They must be inscribed onto the weapon by either Weapon Title Merchant Zach in Roumen, or Bran in Elderine. Once used in this way, they are bound to the weapon and can only be removed by using the Cash Shop item License Clear (one per license). Each weapon can have up to 3 Licenses on it. The name of the character who placed the first License on the weapon will also be bound to it, in the form of 'Creator<Character>'. To remove this, all present licenses must be removed using License Clear. All except the low level Licenses, when sufficiently progressed, will add critical% bonus to the weapon. The weapon title suffixes will also change accordingly.

A very limited selection of low level Licenses are available from the Weapon Title Merchants themselves. Most can be obtained from the monsters themselves. Some monsters do not drop their own Licenses, but that of another monster instead. Some monsters drop more than one kind of Licenses. There are some Licenses more readily available as quest rewards.

Basically, it increases the amount of damage you do to a specific mob-type by a % that increases the more of that mob you kill. Licenses you obtain for higher-level mobs later in the game give you an increased static critical % against all mobs if you complete them.

15. How do I take a screen-shot?

Most lap-tops/desktops have the print button on the top-right hand side. Look for a Print Screen or PRTSCR button. For desktop keyboards, look at the button beside scroll-lock.

Press print screen during gameplay and a screenshot should be taken of what you are looking at in-game. Go to your documents/Fiesta and the pics should be in there.

Alternately, you can use third-party programs such as FRAPs to take screens. You can also press Print Screen, open your MS Paint program and paste it into a new image by pressing ctrl+v.
Also, make sure your entire window of the game is displayed on ur screen...

if you have any edge of the game that's off the screen, the prtscn doesnt work
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
If on a laptop you may have to press the [fn] key (between your left ctrl and window button) first then the [prt sc] button. I have to do that with mine.

Last edited by Ivramire; 02-12-2009 at 01:44 PM..
Old 04-26-2008, 03:16 AM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

16. 'How do I make more skill bars/ get rid of them?'

Skill-bars are a good way to short-cut often used items/skills. To make more, simply click the blue round button with the rotating arrow located at the right end of the bar. You can customize different keys to different bars from the options menu. Make sure to assign easily-accessible keys to your most used items/skills.

To get rid of bars, simply click the button again and they will disappear. If you have too many bars and want to get rid of them, simply keep adding more and they will eventually go back to one.

17. 'Help, I can't buy anything from the stores.'

Check that you
1. Have enough money to buy the item
2. That the store is in face a seller and not a buyer
3. Are not on your mount. You cannot buy from Player-Stores while on a mount.

18. 'I accidentally blocked a friend/lover/guildy/GM and would like to unblock them. How can I?'

There is now an unblock option.

19. 'How do I get married/get divorced? And what are its benefits?'

Congratulations!!! / My condolences...

-First to the benefits. You get a buff that adds 5% to base-stats when you're apart, 10% when you're together plus a special pet that adds +2 to stats. You also gain the ability to teleport to each other's location.

-As outlined in the official Outspark page:-

Originally Posted by Outspark
Don’t be a cheapskate. Buy a wedding ring from NPC Dreian Uriel in Elderine.

STEP. 2
Propose to the player who takes your breath away, makes you weak in the knees, gives you butterflies or just has the best mini house, ya lousy gold-digger! We’re not here to judge. Simply target your sweetie, open your inventory and right-click on the engagement ring (make sure you’re close to each other). Enter a proposal message, hold your breath, cross your fingers and click propose.

STEP. 3
Hopefully your heart is not smashed by yourbeloved and your marriage proposal is accepted! If all goes as planned and both of you decide that you simply cannot live without one another, you crazy kids need to head to the Fiesta Store. Each partner must procure one Wedding Application.

STEP. 4
Go together to take your Wedding Applications to Dreian Uriel.You must both be in close range, but only one of you needs to talk with her. Select "Apply for Wedding" when you approach her. This will put you on the official registry of weddings, but if there is a wedding in progress you’ll have a few extra minutes to get cold feet as you wait for them to finish up. You’re almost there!!!

STEP. 5
What good is a Wedding Application if none of your friends are there to share your special day? Dreian Uriel will replace your Wedding Applications with Wedding Invitations. Both of you get to invite 15 people for a total of 30 wedding guests. You have only 20 minutes to give out all of your invitations before you are warped to the Blessed Garden for your ceremony.

STEP. 6
In the Blessed Garden, your guests will need to check in with Dreian Uriel and select Join Wedding. After 5 minutes, your guests are warped to their area; you and your sweetcheeks will begin your stroll to the altar. Get ready for the ceremony!

STEP. 7
Dreian Uriel will read the vows; be sure to listen to the Pledge Book too. Yes, you read that correctly. There is a talking book! At the end of the ceremony, click on the Pledge Book to finalize your wedding and get ready to par-tay!

STEP. 8
Now that you and sugarlips are married, you and your guests can get wild for 5 minutes in the Blessed Garden before being teleported back to Elderine.

STEP. 9
Congratulations! As a wedding gift, both of you will receive a Power of Love buff, a spell to summon your spouse and a permanent wedding pet. Not too shabby, huh? Enjoy the married life! Each time you are in a party together, your stats will increase by 5 percent.

PLEASE remember to keep at least one inventory-slot free when you get married so that you can receive your wedding-pet. Otherwise it is lost forever.

But how do I get divorced?

Originally Posted by Sir_Jacob
Go to Uriel Drenian and click on 'apply divorce.'

There are two options, one that is you both pay and the other is forceful divorce. For you both paying, it is 250s a person. To force someone to get a divorce with you, you must pay 750s (pricey, ouch). Then you wait three days and then you are no longer married.

*Warning!*
You have to wait 10 days before you can marry again after divorce is done, else it will say your new fiancee is unavailable.

20. 'What do I do with this "Sick Ogre Tonic"?'

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Quest_...o_60)#Level_49

You can start it at Avon at 49.

21. 'What do the different guild ranks mean?'

In most guilds, they serve no real function other than to indicate your level of trust/position within the guild. Only Master and Admin have real in-game functions. There may be multiple Members, Guards, Council and Admins (entrust Admin wisely) but only one Master.

Master-
* has ability to declare wars,
* can invite non-guilded characters to join the guild
* can remove members from the guild
* is only one able to withdraw from guild storage,
* is the only one able to disband guild,
* can pass on 'Master' rank to another guild-member
* is the only one able to change other guild-member's ranks.
* can post a guild-notice

Admin-
* has ability to declare wars,
* can invite non-guilded characters to join the guild
* can remove members from the guild
* can withdraw from guild-storage
* can post a guild-notice

Council-
* can chat-ban Academy members

Guard-
*at least it's better than Member

Member-
*default rank
*no special privileges

Guilds

22. Marry me?

No.

23. "What does 'AFK' 'BRB' 'TR' mean?"

Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
Places and Maps

AEW: Ancient Elven Woods
BG: Battleground
BZ: Battlezone
BoD: Bondage of Darkness (dungeon)
BH: Burning Hills
BR: Burning Rock
CP: Collapsed Prison (or Concealed Peak - a dungeon)
DC: Dragon's Cave
DotA: Dungeon of the Abyss (dungeon)
eld/edly: Elderine
FoM: Forest of Mist
FoS: Forest of Slumber
FBZ: Free Battle Zone
GC: Goblin Camp
GotD/GoD: Graveyard of the Dead (dungeon)
HT: Helga's Tomb
LoT: Land of Trials
LS/LS1/LS2: Luminous Stone/Luminous Stone 1/Luminous Stone 2 (dungeon)
MT: Moonlight Tomb
PotA: Passage of the Abyss (dungeon)
SEG: Scaffold Execution Ground
SoG: Sea of Greed
rou: Roumen
TR: Trumpy Remains (dungeon)
uru: Uruga
VT: Vine Tomb

Fiesta Abbreviations

Clank/'Cl'ank: Cleric Tank
GGK: Giant Goblin King (lvl 40 boss monster)
GH: Giant Harpy (lvl 70 boss monster)
GOC: Giant Orc Captain (lvl 60 boss monster)
HP: Health Points
KKP: King Kong Phino (King Kong Phino Kingdom Quest boss)
KM: King Marlone (lvl 20 boss monster)
KQ: Kingdom Quest
Mank/'M'ank: Mage Tank
SC: Spark Cash
SP: Spirit Points
Tarch/'T'arch: Tanking Archer
TK: Torturer King (lvl 50 boss monster)
ZK: Zombie King (lvl 30 boss monster)

Other Abbreviations

AFK: Away from Keyboard
AoE: Area of Effect
B>: buying
btw: by the way
brb: be right back
brt: be right there
d/c: disconnected from server (offline)
DD: Damage Dealer/DDS Damage Dealers
DoT: Damage Over Time.
DpS: Damage Per Second
ftl: for the lose
ftw: for the win
GM: Game Master
k/kk: okay
lfp: looking for party
omfg: oh my fucking god
np: No Problem
plz: please
ppl: people
pr: party raid (you about attack another party, like in abyss)
pt: party
rez: resurrection or revive (cleric skill)
rev: revive or resurrection (cleric skill)
S>: selling
T>: trading
tysm: thank you so much
tyvm: thank you very much
wtf: what the fuck
wth: what the hell

Skills

FB: Fire Bolt
FN: Frost Nova (level 60 mage AoE skill)
MB: magic burst (mage skill)
MM: Magic Missile
NP: Natures Protection (archer skill)

Ask for the meaning of unadded acronyms or contribute your own here.

-

Last edited by Ivramire; 08-10-2009 at 02:24 AM..
Old 05-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

25. 'I can't get through the level 60 Job-Quest.' (Cleric)

General Guide Here

Part 1
not tough. Just have to kill a LOT of zombies with an annoying bleed (I think) debuff. Don't even bother to cure it, you'll just get inflicted again in a few hits.

There will be an announcement-like thingy counting down how many zombies are left. Just kill them all.

Part 2
Was actually the hardest part for me but you might have it easier with +9 weps. Purely based on luck, just randomly pick dice until you get the right one. We don't kill as fast as the other classes so it's quite a bit tougher for us. Get enough dice wrong and you may run out of time, having to kill all those mobs. Then again, you could get it on the first try :3

Part 3
The fun/boring part. This is the part which most clerics say is either really hard or really easy. I know someone who failed this part over 10 times and he/she is an experienced player. Then again, there's some people who had absolutely no trouble so I dunno.

No trick to it, all you have to do is be the closest thing to the mobs when they spawn. Spamming Rejuvenate/Heal/Whatever doesn't seem to be as effective in catching aggro so just bash them onto you. After every mob spawn is a short interlude in which the NPCs recover health. They then signal that a new wave of mobs is about to begin with a relevant chat-box. Look for the tell-tale spawn glow and run to it. Try to be as close to as many spawn-points as you can. Just alternate Bash and Trip/Bleed and normal attacks to get as many of them onto you as possible.

Don't panic. If the NPCs are being mobbed, step back a bit and see who's more in trouble (Elderine or Roumen) Just get the mobs off them by attacking and let the NPCs deal the finishing blows. Do not waste time trying to kill mobs off individually but just get them onto you.

I realize that every class has to go through the same job-change, but the difficulty for the Cleric class is what makes it stand out. Completed it with +0 Equipment, no scrolls and on first play-through so just take it slow. Do not try to take aggro by spamming Rejuvenate/Heal. This will not work nearly so well as it does in normal maps.

26. 'Insert Alchemy/Production-related question here.'

Read these:
Alchemy in the Wiki
Pritcher's Awesome Guide for Beginner Alchemists

There are too many miscellaneous Production-related questions for the limited 10000 character per post, so I'd suggest clicking on the above links or searching the forums. Your question is bound to have been asked before.

27. 'How do I get more Inventory space?'

Inventory Crisis! Most people have that problem.

1. Created 2nd / 3rd / 4th character, and move things into those characters. Storage are shared between the four characters on the same account.

2. This involved some Cash. Buy an old bag / Small Box / Iron Case.

Old Bag - 695 CS (7 Days) or 1745 CS (30 Days). Add 1 page of inventory for your character. I use the 7 Days one, I put all the scrolls that i normally use into the 3rd page, then let the bag expire, and i can still use the scrolls one at a time (put it on hotkey) from the expired page. You can't add to the page, but you can still take use from it.

Small box - Add an extra page to your storage. Works similar to Old Bag.

Iron Case - 12,495 CS. A permanent item that opens up 3rd and 4th page of your inventory for your character.

3. Create a guild (need 300s). Each guild has a two page guild storage. It's designed for the Academy, but some people use it as extra space. (Though, I don't think this is quite worth it yet at low levels).

I suggest to create more characters and move the not-so-often used items to those characters.
Originally Posted by Sir_Jacob View Post
xD its a pack rat! I what my fellow Isyan has said is true. I personally got an iron case (the permanant extra 2 slots) and hardly ever run out of room on me ever, and that's with carrying around return scrolls, buff scrolls, stones, and my gear I will be using soon.

Also...have you ever heard of selling stuff? xD if you've filled up your inventory AND your storage, it sounds like you either: (A) dont know how to sell or (B) have found nothing but godly junk forever and have filled up everything. xD if its (A) then go to the NPC and sell the junk. You dont need to keep everything with you, lol. If its (B) then just open up a shop and sell the stuff to other characters and make a lot of money. Godly gear sells well.

Oh, another option you can do is, if you dont know, you can always learn alchemy skills. I dont know if you already have, but if your storage and inventory were full of materials for stuff, you could easily clear it out by just learning how to comp stuff (although that starts out with just mushrooms and copper, so it takes a while to get high enough...) or something like scrolls or stones.

That's my two cents worse, so now I need to go find where I put the two cents. hope that solves your problem ;D

28. Is there a way to move inventory items between characters in the same game account?

You can move most kinds of items between characters created on the same Outspark account. In the various towns are NPCs who hold your items for you, known as the storage NPCs. These NPCs can also transfer money from one character to another. One example of a storage NPC is Storage Keeper Kyle in Elderine.

Be aware however that some items cannot be put into storage as they are bound to your character. A good example are items bought from the Cash Shop. Once taken out from the Cash Shop bag or activated, they cannot be put into storage.

Thanks to A_Forever, Icy, kirbysprite, Loveless, Pritcher, Sir_Jacob, Triumph, viasta, Zwivix and specially to Hessah. Oh, and everyone who contributes to the Wiki. And Outspark I guess...

And you, the one who's reading this right now of course...

Which is a hell lot of people...

I'll shut-up now.

Last edited by Ivramire; 01-06-2010 at 03:56 PM..
Old 05-05-2008, 04:27 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Good job lvra ^^
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #6
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
Heeeey my abyss thingy is in there ^______^ xD

Good Job Lvra!

xD
Sparkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:28 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Please do not Necro this thread unless you want to ADD something. Simply saying thanks is not a good enough reason to necro a thread that has been dead for 4 months.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #8
Luciano1997
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: LucianoCT
Current Level: 20
Server: Bijou
Luciano1997 is on a distinguished road
I can see this is a very old thread, but I have a question that I've been wanting to ask for ages.

It said in FAQ #16 that to make more quick slot bars I have to press the = button. I did. Except I clicked twice. I have one more than I wanted.

I looked for the = button on the quick slot bars and couldn't find it. (I didn't look on the default one, because that makes a new one)

So, how do I REALLY delete a quick slot bar without making a new one? Please answer!

EDIT after Hraesvelg's post: Thanks so much! I thought it would just carry on forever! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

EDIT: What's this latest reputation recieved thing? And who sends it to me?

Last edited by Luciano1997; 08-10-2009 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: Question about something related to my first question :u)
Luciano1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
If you keep hitting it, it will eventually go back down to one bar. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:05 AM   #10
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Edited that part in, thanks. Might have to re-do this since it's stickied.

But don't have the game/can't play it to verify what's right...might ask for unsticky.