Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Random Rant

Hello there little nubby DD fighter,

Oh? You went full str because you don't want to tank? I went full END because I want to tank, I want to help. Excuse me a sec... I have to go pull this group of mobs for the group-- Wha--wait, where are you going? I was going to pull those! Oh, you want to tank? Dev.. okay, so far so good. Okay, um, devs gone, shouldn't you mock now? Uh... mock... MOCK! It exists for a reason! The mobs are all over the place... oh, there goes the archer... archer down. Cleric, the archer needs a rev. Oh whats that? You can't rev because you're dead as well? Well, I wonder how that could have happened...

A message to overly enthusiastic DD fighters...
Want to be a DD? Make an archer or mage. Don't want to tank? Then don't! That's why I'm here. If you feel incompetent because I'm here and actually taking the hits from 10+ KQ mobs, maybe you should have reconsidered your build. And at the very least... attempt to do it right, and that means using the necessary skills.

Been playing my fighter for 2 days after a 6+ month break from it, and I am so far the best tank my level that I've seen.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:30 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, DD Fighters than want to tank don't make any sense. However, a DD Fighter is an excellent soloer. Depends on your playing style, really. ::shrug::
Old 01-27-2009, 02:35 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Most DD fighters I see nowadays need extenders to be useful in parties and KQs.

And they're for solo, not parties.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-27-2009, 02:36 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I'm tired of DD fighters in KQs trying to tank and compete with me, and completely failing at it. I don't care if they want to be a DD, but when they attempt to tank and fail, it can ruin the KQ x.x
Old 01-27-2009, 02:37 AM   #5
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Agreed. Now if only people will stop telling me to mock and/or tank...
Old 01-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
By lvl 70, DD fighters seems to realise that they cant tank and they just sit around twiddling their thumbs.

I've seen some that can't even MC =.=

I don't know what's worse, a DD fighter that tried but fail, or DD fighters that knows their limit, and doesn't even bother trying.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-27-2009, 02:43 AM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

This was honeying, there usually isn't any "Mock! MOCK!" going on.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:44 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

oh Honeying? you hear a lot more "HEAL HEAL" than "MOCK MOCK" LOL

or "FAIL FAIL"...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-27-2009, 03:16 AM   #9
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
As a DD fighter I used to have more def/hp most of the
time then u so called tanks and when I slapped on a +9 shield
I would be better to. You cant hate the DD fighters just the players behind them.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:17 AM   #10
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
My fighter's a dd and I never volunteered to tank. I was always contented with MC and helping out, except 2 instances where I had to tank (one Gold Hill and one Honeying). Hessah said I did a job tanking, hopefully it wasn't out of kindness. xD

-------------------------------------------------
Closed Thread