Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 04:22 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[Planning!] FF's Nub War!

Since we haven't thought up of a forum event, we decided to do an in-game event! It's about time too, anyway.

Idea had been taken from here, which seemed to get some interest from some members.

Okay - this is still in planning, but the rules below are probably what we would be going by. (Main point of this thread is for some suggestions for guild names!)

When?
Not sure yet. Most likely a weekend, and around the same time we've held the last FiestaFan events since that's when most people can go online together (that's Saturday night for the American side).

Where
Roumen. Not Elderine because it'll take too long to get there without scrolls and it'll be too laggy for lots of people. Roumen is quite empty in Teva so it's good.

I know, lots of us are in Teva and we would probably need to make another account to make a 5th noob, but since we're creating guilds there, I figured we should have the guilds in Teva for any future use (if needed).

Rules
We want to keep this simple and as fair as possible.
  • Level 3 ONLY (since that is when all classes -except mages- get their basic skill).
  • NO armours.
  • NO scrolls.
  • NO buffs.
  • Unenhanced level 1 NPC weapons (shields included) ONLY.
  • NO potting please. You can use stones, but not pots. People from other servers will not be able to afford pots and stones.
  • NO CS items please... though I doubt anyone from FF would go that far.

Reason for all the NO's is so that everyone should have the SAME HP/SP as everyone else of the same class. This is the most ideal way of making sure no one "cheats" by getting their characters a little higher.

I will find out how much HP each class should have later on so everyone can use the numbers to make sure that no one is not level 3. If anyone is to spot another member having another HP (be it higher, or even lower), they will be banned from the guild and will not be able to participate in the event.

I -think- that it's better to keep it exactly level 3 (not allowing 1's or 2's) because that'll keep things consistent and simple, and we wouldn't need to take levels into account when assigning people to guilds to make fair.

Hopefully, when we get this up and running with two decided guild names, everyone will sign up and say which classes they are playing, which guild they want to be in and/or who they want to be with (may be subject to change, but we can worry about this later). Of course, not everyone may not get into what they want for whatever reasons, so please bear that in mind.

Guild names

Kk, with all that aside, we need guild name suggestions! The guilds will have "FF_" in front of it, but you guys can suggest other names here. We will pick the good ones (or the ones people seem to like), and poll it up for you guys to vote. As usual, no profanity and the like please.

You can even suggest a pair of names that will go together, and if it's good, it will be put up as one option (e.g. FF_Orange vs FF_Red /lameexamples).

Oh, and NO weird characters and stuff please (like copyright signs and such). Just normal letters.

Suggest away!

I will put up a poll for names in 3 days from this edit -points to bottom-

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 03-13-2009 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: I will put up a poll for names in 3 days from this edit
Old 03-12-2009, 04:40 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
So people shouldnt use their free-stat points too? coz 3 points in END would give or take 15 HP points...

This sounds interesting erm...

FF_Addicts

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-12-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Hm. Yeah. Better to keep free-stats out.. even though "builds" are part of being "better" at pvp.. this is a nub war and I guess it doesn't hurt to just leave stat points out. =D -edits post-

Edit: what do you guys think about skill points though?
Old 03-12-2009, 04:48 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Nubs don't know how to set skill points or stat points.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:49 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I think we should use stat points. Everyone is equal with the amount of stat points they use. Just depends on how you want to use them.

FF_Addicts vs. FF_Junkies/FF_Fanatics

Old 03-12-2009, 04:49 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
How many skill points will we have at lvl 3? 1 or 2?

Personally I think it shouldnt make too much difference if we use it up, might give each person/guild a slightly different "variation" to the character??

Not sure...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-12-2009, 04:51 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

I believe you only get one.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:53 AM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Wait. Skill points or stat points?\

Old 03-12-2009, 04:53 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

I think it'll be hard to monitor if someone used that ONE skill stat... so.. i dont think that's an issue..

but yeah if we're gonna use HP as an indicator as to wat level everyone is, then we cant use free stat (unless... no one is allowed to put it in END?)

Skill point

Stat point

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-12-2009, 04:53 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

One skill point every odd level.

EDIT: And you can't monitor ppl using the points into STR or INT.
Closed Thread