Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-16-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
The FONA Weekly: Myths and Legends!

Hey Isyans,

We will be having our weekly Maintenance today, Wednesday, September 16th, at 11PM PDT. The estimated downtime will be approximately 4 hours. During this time, the servers of Fiesta Online will not be available. You can keep yourself notified on when the Maintenance is finished both here on the Forums and via our Facebook page. The patch log can be found in this thread here: [[Server Maintenance] 9/16/15 @ 11:00 PM PST]

Let's see what the team has been up to lately!

Both Soda and Bottles had locked themselves inside the kitchen and were secretly working on the new Item Combine System.

Neon, Kira and Aria were having lunch and were having a discussion about Naomi’s recent journey to find the Mythical Kingdom of Honeyings.

"It’s entirely your fault Kira! I told you not to leave those Isyan Fairy Tale books on the desk.” said Aria in a rather annoyed tone.

Kira made a retort at Aria "How was I supposed to know? I just didn’t expect her to become that deluded.”

"I know right. Like, her eyes literally turned into Honeyings when she finished reading that book.” said Neon with an awkward giggle.

Kira finished off his lunch. "It’s been like three weeks. I’m sure she will back soon.”

Neon quietly muttered his thoughts. "Unless… she has actually found a Mythical Palace filled with Honeyings…”

The three Moderators looked down at their steaming cup of tea, when suddenly the door swung open and a beam of light shone through the door.

"NAOMI!” shouted Aria with joy.

"Has she finally returned?” asked Kira rising from his seat.

However to their disappointment it was only Kuro, Lainh and Ace who had just returned from their visit to Isya.

Lainh was confused and surprised at the sudden shouting and excitement "Woah… what’s with the excitement?”

"They thought it was Naomi returning from her journey.” replied Neon.

As Ace closed the door, a hand suddenly appeared behind it and stopped it from closing. This horror scene like moment caused the team to jump and Ace to run and hide behind Kuroneko.

The door slowly swung open to reveal Naomi with a dark depressing aura. "I… COULDN’T FIND IT… WHY CAN’T I FIND IT?” screamed a depressed Naomi.

Just then the kitchen door swung open and out came Soda swinging the Unique Item in his hand.

"Hey guys! The item is finally complete! Take a look at this beauty!” said Soda posing with the Legendary Item in his hands. The team quickly flocked towards Soda and took the item from him, running off with excitement at the thought of playing with the new item.

See you guys on the new servers!

~Your Fiesta Online Team

Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote