Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 08:29 AM   #21
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice

The reason I made a cleric was because of the alarming increase in the number of clerics in this non-healing "breed". I'm an archer at heart . No really, I am.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 04-30-2008, 08:34 AM   #22
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
lol I could sit here all night and poke holes in your statement but I won't bother. I dont really think you even understood what he was trying to say. He said healers get bad reputations in every game which is true. No matter what happens if a party wipes the healer gets blamed. If the warrior is crappy and can't tank the healer gets blamed. If the warrior is stupid and pulls too many mobs the healer also gets part of the blame. If the warrior is stupid and uses a axe instead of a shield+sword the healer gets blamed because he cant keep the paper warrior alive. He also stated he hates DD warriors*that means warriors with axes and 2 hand swords*. I don't care how much defense you have or whatever your defense will never compare to a shield+sword warrior of the same level and equal equipment. Why would any cleric want to waste time , mp pots and stones keeping you alive when he can just party with a Shield user.

Also I see you like to throw the word noob around. It doesn't really make you seem pro or whatever. I could call you a noob if I wanted too and be justified because I've played this game longer then you and know more about it then you could possibly know. He has a opinion and you have yours. I don't think you need to call him a noob to get your point across whatever it was. You say you can tank just about anything I could name without a cleric. We'll see how far you really go without one when the cap is raised again ^.^.
I honestly tell u for most part u r talking bs that is fake. I can guarantee u i'm a better tank than most full end tankers, call me arrogant call me whatever u want but whether u like or not or believe it or not i'm one of the best tanks on the server and Teva is famous for having a very big number of good tanks, i highly doubt u know even half as much as i now as far as fighter class goes as i have been testing pretty much every aspect build and skill enhancement myself to find one to cover all the needs, also i been taking advice from some of the best fighters on Teva.

Personally i have clerics that will always like to party with me ^^ and i have tons of friends that will always take me in their party but the thing is....... I intend to solo my way to 89 since i can make around 5mil+ if not over 7mil+ in the new dungeon per hour that is , so really your statement telling me i won't go far without a cleric is lol at the least amusing me XD.

Oh and just so u know i have about 13xx defence with axe, most fighters that even use shield dont' have nearly that much defence so yeah i can compare and overpass the big majority of shield users . The chances another player will have equip as good as mine is pretty low to very low lol as i have some of the best equip for fighter on the server therefore your if is again useless ROFL. I can get about 7k hp with scroll and cleric buff sure a full end will have more but do u really need more?, not really .

And his statement were false no matter how u try to twisting them, stating is not a cleric job to heal in kq?, beg your pardon? than what is his job? leech?

I do agree clerics should not be blamed when something goes wrong in the party, i for one hardly ever blame the cleric as i have a different point of view. I think the fighter should be able to tank even without cleric but if u do have a cleric and he isn't healing i would rather have a backup devastate or a dps. A cleric not healing is something i just can't imagine o_O.

Also i don't care if people consider me a noob or pro, in the end my background speaks for itself and the people that know me will tell u exactly how bad or good I am .

Oh and i already tanked in Flaming Mine and 13xx defence was more than enough to solo on Cursed Knights, mind u several of them at once. I plan on soloing in dungeon with charm on and fully buffed up, that will give me over 25xx defence so i won't even break a sweat .

Oh and one more thing the best fighters are the ones that know how to combine power with tanking. U said a warrior is stupid if it doesn't uses shield and 1h, i'm sorry but your statement is just as stupid. What is the point of using a 1h and shield when with axe u r perfectly safe. I can give u right now at least 30 examples of perfectly able fighters to tank dozens of monsters using Axes. If u can do your job great with extra power, than y sacrifice the power.

In my book u r not as experienced as u pretend to be since u keep enforcing a warrior is stupid if it doesn't uses 1h and shield. And so what if u played longer, knowledge doesn't always come with time, u also have to have the capability to learn from what you experience but eve from experience alone i highly doubt u experienced as many situations as i did in fighter class with your fighter (that is if u have one).

Also when tanking it takes more than just good equipment, it also takes skill , knowing when to mock, when to dev, how to kick and which mobs to attack. So yeah give another fighter as good equipment as u will give me and he won't necesarily do a better job .

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND

Last edited by -Leona-; 04-30-2008 at 08:48 AM..
Old 04-30-2008, 08:50 AM   #23
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I think Teq's thinking more along the lines of people who don't use large amounts of +9s >.<

From that perspective, your different stand-points aren't quite so far-apart.

Last edited by Ivramire; 04-30-2008 at 08:55 AM..
Old 04-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #24
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
I honestly tell u for most part u r talking bs that is fake. I can guarantee u i'm a better tank than most full end tankers, call me arrogant call me whatever u want but whether u like or not or believe it or not i'm one of the best tanks on the server and Teva is famous for having a very big number of good tanks, i highly doubt u know even half as much as i now as far as fighter class goes as i have been testing pretty much every aspect build and skill enhancement myself to find one to cover all the needs, also i been taking advice from some of the best fighters on Teva.

Personally i have clerics that will always like to party with me ^^ and i have tons of friends that will always take me in their party but the thing is....... I intend to solo my way to 89 since i can make around 5mil+ if not over 7mil+ in the new dungeon per hour that is , so really your statement telling me i won't go far without a cleric is lol at the least amusing me XD.

Oh and just so u know i have about 13xx defence with axe, most fighters that even use shield dont' have nearly that much defence so yeah i can compare and overpass the big majority of shield users . The chances another player will have equip as good as mine is pretty low to very low lol as i have some of the best equip for fighter on the server therefore your if is again useless ROFL. I can get about 7k hp with scroll and cleric buff sure a full end will have more but do u really need more?, not really .

And his statement were false no matter how u try to twisting them, stating is not a cleric job to heal in kq?, beg your pardon? than what is his job? leech?

I do agree clerics should not be blamed when something goes wrong in the party, i for one hardly ever blame the cleric as i have a different point of view. I think the fighter should be able to tank even without cleric but if u do have a cleric and he isn't healing i would rather have a backup devastate or a dps. A cleric not healing is something i just can't imagine o_O.

Also i don't care if people consider me a noob or pro, in the end my background speaks for itself and the people that know me will tell u exactly how bad or good I am .

Oh and i already tanked in Flaming Mine and 13xx defence was more than enough to solo on Cursed Knights, mind u several of them at once. I plan on soloing in dungeon with charm on and fully buffed up, that will give me over 25xx defence so i won't even break a sweat .

Oh and one more thing the best fighters are the ones that know how to combine power with tanking. U said a warrior is stupid if it doesn't uses shield and 1h, i'm sorry but your statement is just as stupid. What is the point of using a 1h and shield when with axe u r perfectly safe. I can give u right now at least 30 examples of perfectly able fighters to tank dozens of monsters using Axes. If u can do your job great with extra power, than y sacrifice the power.

In my book u r not as experienced as u pretend to be since u keep enforcing a warrior is stupid if it doesn't uses 1h and shield. And so what if u played longer, knowledge doesn't always come with time, u also have to have the capability to learn from what you experience but eve from experience alone i highly doubt u experienced as many situations as i did in fighter class with your fighter (that is if u have one).

Also when tanking it takes more than just good equipment, it also takes skill , knowing when to mock, when to dev, how to kick and which mobs to attack. So yeah give another fighter as good equipment as u will give me and he won't necesarily do a better job .
No I don't really *talk bs as you put it.* I played Fighter long before you probably played Fiesta on B.K and on KFiesta. Do you even know what happens after 89? No I don't think so it'll be interesting to see what you do when you guys do find out. As for your equip your probably spent mass amounts on the cash shop to achieve it so its not really that big of a accomplishment in otherwords you have nothing to be arrogant about. Also just so you know all the *best* tanks quit Fiesta and moved to B.K a very long time ago. Most of the names I'd mention are first generation players and C.B Testers.

I'm in class at the moment so I dont have time to do the math so I'll jus do it with out numbers. You say you have 13XX defense without a shield undoubtly using +9's. I said a FIGHTER USING EQUAL EQUIPMENT AND OF EQUAL LEVEL...thats called a example I didnt say there was one on Teva now did I? You are using +9 Blue Equips I assume? Give those + and shield+9*with good stats* to a shield user and tell me why you could possibly think he'd have less defense then you. Imo you're just cocky for nothing ^.^. What you've done is no big accomplishment seeing as Outspark basically gift-wrapped upgrading via the cash shop ^.^.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by +Tequila+; 04-30-2008 at 04:03 PM..
Old 05-01-2008, 12:04 AM   #25
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
It's funny with Clerics.

Love 'em, or hate 'em. That's how it is...

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Old 05-01-2008, 01:25 AM   #26
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
May I just remind you all to keep the tone of your posts down. Calling someone a noob or telling someone they are talking BS is really not the way to go.

Thank you.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:35 AM   #27
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

well like some clerics get to the point were they hate everyone
wanting to pt with them and wen they die they get mad at cleric
but me na i love helping i was in aew and i saw oichi who i didnt
no soloing and i was like oh wut the heck so i started healing her
like every mob and i got a thnx everytime i did it it made my day

Old 05-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #28
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
So many people create clerics and go STR build (I've got nothing against the STR build clerics, just a generalisation lol) just because it's so easy and cheap. They don't care about their responsibilities as a cleric in a KQ. They just join it for the exp and rewards. I hate them. They should all die a very painful painful death.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 05-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #29
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
In a KQ clerics are only good for 2 things BUFF and HEAL if they dont' do those 2 things they should just delete and play another class, as a cleric in a KQ can't do **** as far as damage goes.
I understand that those are the main functions of a cleric...

but no one will ever have the right to say that people are only good for certain things.

I will buff and heal... but if the main tank is in another party, and he's not dying... I'm not going to sit in the back and wait for someone to get hurt... I'll get in there and attack as hard and as best as I can.

I put my +9 to use.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 05-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #30
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
No I don't really *talk bs as you put it.* I played Fighter long before you probably played Fiesta on B.K and on KFiesta. Do you even know what happens after 89? No I don't think so it'll be interesting to see what you do when you guys do find out. As for your equip your probably spent mass amounts on the cash shop to achieve it so its not really that big of a accomplishment in otherwords you have nothing to be arrogant about. Also just so you know all the *best* tanks quit Fiesta and moved to B.K a very long time ago. Most of the names I'd mention are first generation players and C.B Testers.

I'm in class at the moment so I dont have time to do the math so I'll jus do it with out numbers. You say you have 13XX defense without a shield undoubtly using +9's. I said a FIGHTER USING EQUAL EQUIPMENT AND OF EQUAL LEVEL...thats called a example I didnt say there was one on Teva now did I? You are using +9 Blue Equips I assume? Give those + and shield+9*with good stats* to a shield user and tell me why you could possibly think he'd have less defense then you. Imo you're just cocky for nothing ^.^. What you've done is no big accomplishment seeing as Outspark basically gift-wrapped upgrading via the cash shop ^.^.
LMAO u talk like my grandpa XD, saying best players already quited and moved on is like saying "back in my old days when everything was good" ROFL. Sorry pal but just because u prolly moved to BK doesnt' mean the world is out of good players. ALSO who cares i haven't seen what comes after level 79 i'm talking about how things are in the present so you really make no sense ^^. As far as what u said about same level same equip blah blah, of course is common sense to use 1h and shield and go pure end for tanking DUUUUH. But in the long run if u can tank with axe and being pure strength i dont' see where the problem is. You yourself said that a fighter tanking with axe is an idiot well pal that is kinda fake, u take the appropiate measures depending on your own ability to do your job. If u can't tank with axe than use a shield, if u dont' like pure str go pure end is all about the player but u and your friend before u stated is idiotic to tank with an axe which means in your vast experience u still haven't learned it is possible to tank with axe. As far as BK goes i personally couldn't care less, i play fiesta and i'm talking about fiesta, if u wanna bring valid arguments bring arguments related to fiesta not another game. I might be wrong about this but in BK there's a lot of skills that work different than here therefore of course that in there things might be very different.

Oh and no i have no blues, just godly greens ^^, AND yes one of my best friends uses +9 blue shield and 1h ^^ and yes his defence is about 300more than mine, yet as it is right now our tanking ability is about equal since there is no place in Fiesta for the moment where his extra defence will make a real difference. The point is i never said an axe fighter will have more defence than a shield weilder that is also full end ROFL, i only said tanking with axe is also possible but i guess u missed that part . I also stated there's nothing stupid in a fighter pulling 15+ mobs at once and tank them with an axe if there is no danger in dying but again u missed that part also XD.

Oh and mind u an axe weilder that is pure str will be a much better aggro holder than a full end using 1h/shield which result in less chances for the party to get killed. NOW NOW i have a feeling u might wonder y would he be an aggro holder, it is because DD/Tank combination.

You keep bringing and trying to rub the fact u played longer WHO CARES dude, as i said u can play for 5 years and still be less experienced than one that played for 1 year (mind you I'm not saying you are but you should cut down on that "oh i played longer so i know more" atitude because sometimes time doesn't always bring wisdom). Also i'm not stating i know more about Fiesta than u do, i've only stated i know more about fighter class (up until current level and by that i mean knowledge on how to use the character not extra things that are in BS lolz), now come tell me "u don't know anything after level 89" (i'll correct u on that, I hardly know much about 80-89 but i'll worry about that when the new things are out ^^) that is irelevant as i'm talking about the knowledge of the character until the current cap. IT IS really pointless having a ton of info on level 89+ when u can't pass level 79+, when the new things will come i'll worry about it later but for know who cares how the things are at 89+. Just knowing all the details about how a level 90 plays will not make u a better level 70 player .
Quote:
I understand that those are the main functions of a cleric...

but no one will ever have the right to say that people are only good for certain things.

I will buff and heal... but if the main tank is in another party, and he's not dying... I'm not going to sit in the back and wait for someone to get hurt... I'll get in there and attack as hard and as best as I can.

I put my +9 to use.
If what i said was understood as i'm saying clerics SHOULD NOT attack than i'll try to explain cuz that is definetely what i said.

I meant to say that in a kq every class is good for something, and if they go do crazy stunts and try to play hero very often it is resulting in a failure. This topic was started by Angel who stated that 2 clerics in KQ refused to party with people, heal, rev, and buff. THAT is where i have a problem.

In KQ if there is a limited number of clerics 2-3 than the cleric should be more concentrated on healing and reving, if your party doesn't get hurt try supporting another party with a heal. The end fighter using 1h and shield in KQ is good for tanking and aggroing mobs of the more fragile players, seeing a end 1h/shield fighter trying to play dps is totally stupid lolz XD. As well as seeing a mage going in right next to the boss trying to tank.

Every player has the right to do whatever he wishes and usually i don't blame my cleric if i die which hardly ever happens even if i do have a cleric, BUT if i do see that the cleric is more concentrating on attacking a target while i spam my pots and stones than again there is a problem and u bet i'm gonna bitch at him/her .

In KQ it is very important for every player to know what he needs to do (unless the people going in are very strong and able to do even with a bunch of people goofing around) so everything goes smoothly. One person pulling stuns can lead to the death of lots and lots of people.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND

Last edited by -Leona-; 05-02-2008 at 01:49 PM..
Closed Thread