Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 06:48 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Fighters these days...

I just finished up a rather irritating Robo KQ. We won the thing but it was annoying nonetheless.

I wasn't the only Fighter in the KQ nor was I the highest leveled Fighter. BUT I was the only person using Mock through the whole KQ! On top of that my Cleric thinks he's a DD or something and keeps hitting the mobs. We have enough Fighters AND Archers/Mages... HEAL!! Especially when your Fighter is the ONLY person taking damage in the party!

One genius doesn't know how to use Devastate... I don't have it either but if I remember correctly it's a semi-circle in front of you. But this person thinks it can be used wherever and still hold aggro with Mages AOEing. He wasn't the worst person though... cause at least he stunned the enemy.

Then one Cleric speaks up about myself not being Healed when I was the only person Mocking. She was really nice too and even healed me from another party. Then this Mr. Crap-for-brains says that I'm not the tank and the other person (with Devastate) is. Okay, fine... but then he proceeds to call me stupid for Mocking and shouldn't get healed. o_O What?! I thought my job was to mock and keep the other people alive... guess not.

I don't care... but when you have 15+ mobs coming at the group from different directions you're going to need more than one person who doesn't now how to aim Devastate or Mock to keep aggro. So I stop Mocking to see how they fair... and NONE OF THE FIGHTERS (including crap for brains) MOCKED!!? Gah...
Old 04-01-2008, 06:59 AM   #2
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
I've beern in that situaton so many times.

I was the only one that was mocking AND devestating and NO ONE was healing me. I had to use stones and pots wich shouldent have had happen considering half the kq's population was clerics.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:03 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

The root of all problems = Clerics who should've been Fighters. o__o

I was a Cleric and nothing was worse than a Fighter who doesn't Mock. I am an Archer and there's nothing worse than a Fighter who does't Mock and a Cleric who doesn't Heal them. Now I'm a Fighter... and... Clerics should just Heal in a KQ. >_>
Old 04-01-2008, 07:23 AM   #4
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
What I find funny is how everyone makes characters in the "least used" class in hopes of getting a party later on. Part of the reason why a lot of clerics suck.

Teva has too many fighters, and a relative shortage of good mages.

Apoline seems to have similar problems, but might be more balanced.

Bijou has TONS of mages and clerics, because they thought they were doing something smart. Sucks for them.

Epith is just the retarded people/the exiles of Bijou. A lot of mages and fighters who suck at tanking. (No Mock when AoEing? Are you joking me?!)
Old 04-01-2008, 07:38 AM   #5
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

So wih sever do you consider most 'balanced'?
Old 04-01-2008, 07:41 AM   #6
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
I'd say Teva is the most balanced cuz it has a pretty high number of good players in each class.

BUT is true that Teva excels in the fighter category.

Personally i would fall inlove with server wars <3 it would be awesome.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 04-01-2008, 08:00 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

Apoline seems to have a great number of Clerics. A lot of the 'legends' are Clerics. Then it's probably the Mage and the Fighter.

It's awefully hard to find a really good Fighter tank. :/ I only know of two 'well-known' good tankers in Apoline. The only reason I'm playing in Epith is cause I wanted a fresh start and didn't want a crowded Apoline even though they are so much nicer than not-so-smart people of Epith.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
I'd say Teva is the most balanced cuz it has a pretty high number of good players in each class.

BUT is true that Teva excels in the fighter category.

Personally i would fall inlove with server wars <3 it would be awesome.
Oh yeah...that would be intense! Chaos everywhere...
I'm on the Teva server as well...and it hasent done me wrong yet xD
Old 04-01-2008, 10:51 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I cant believe someone told you off for mocking!!! wat an idiot.... i bet that if u didnt mock, he would've been kissing the floor!

wat class is "Mr Crap-for-brain"?

I'm glad the other cleric recognised u as more of a tank than the other guy...

A little note for Fighters, from a cleric's point of view...

When you mock... try mock near the cleric in ur party XD instead of randomly mocking on the spot.... there are many times when i hvnt been able to heal my tanker coz i was too busy healing myself... and the tanker was then too afraid to die and stops mocking....

if you can mock, and stone once.. then it gives me reaction time to heal the tank...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-01-2008, 11:34 PM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

Crap-for-brains was a Fighter too... a Fighter with a shield!! >_>

During Robo I try to Mock in places where mobs spawn... then I'd go towards the entrance and Mock there. Because I solo outside of KQ I have a habit of stoning anyway as soon as the HP hits the 45% mark. I can now handle all the mobs in there just stoning/potting except for the skeletons that cause bleed damage... and those are what kills me everytime.
Closed Thread