Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-28-2018, 09:20 PM   #1
FaerieDoragon
Hero Slime

Server: Epith
FaerieDoragon is on a distinguished road
Did the wiki contain information about other Fiesta versions?

Greetings.

Most likely, this is a weird question. Did the FF wiki ever contain information about old Fiesta versions? Specifically, about the TW one. I remember seeing a wiki containing information about the original high level content (Dark Continent, Kahal Plains, Bera), as well as a guide about the Cooking System, but I can't remember if it was on the FF wiki or a completely different page.
FaerieDoragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 05:22 PM   #2
Entropy
Administrator
The Fiesta wiki was for the Outspark version, then the Gamigo version after they took over. Some info from other versions might have snuck in but probably very little. There was a fiesta wiki on wikia, and another fansite sparkonline had an info database, but those were for the same North American version of fiesta as ours, and both are offline now. There were also fansites for other versions we linked to on our wiki until they went offline. You can still see the links if you look at an old version of our wiki front page: http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/index....ge&oldid=27855 According to this post some guild had a wiki too, also probably offline:
Quote:
That isn't the only Wiki for Fiesta I've seen the Aoni No Kaz or whatever the heck that guild is called. They have one on their guild forums
You could try putting some of those dead links in archive.org and see what was there.

What's TW stand for?
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 05:54 PM   #3
FaerieDoragon
Hero Slime

Server: Epith
FaerieDoragon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
The Fiesta wiki was for the Outspark version, then the Gamigo version after they took over. Some info from other versions might have snuck in but probably very little. There was a fiesta wiki on wikia, and another fansite sparkonline had an info database, but those were for the same North American version of fiesta as ours, and both are offline now. There were also fansites for other versions we linked to on our wiki until they went offline. You can still see the links if you look at an old version of our wiki front page: http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/index....ge&oldid=27855 According to this post some guild had a wiki too, also probably offline:

You could try putting some of those dead links in archive.org and see what was there.

What's TW stand for?
Oh, thanks a lot for the reply, I'll try to do what you said. My bad, I meant to write Taiwan (TW), I just happen to be a bit too lazy. I'm not sure about the name that Fiesta version had (since this versions happens to be referred to under many different names), but it was the one published by Run Up.
FaerieDoragon is offline   Reply With Quote