Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #11
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

>_>

<_<

I have awful summaries?
Old 06-24-2008, 09:49 PM   #12
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Dunno.

I, however, will force them, because I'm too lazy to press any buttons to read about what people did when I scan the recent changes.

And Hyper has 100% edit summary usage, whereas hyperswoss only had a 47% edit summary usage.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:51 PM   #13
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
>_>

Mebbe I should create a new account.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:16 PM   #14
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
>_>

Mebbe I should create a new account.
Nub.

I only have 99% use of edit summaries, don't feel bad.

We all make mistakes.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #15
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Boooo~

It'll take me 5000 more perfect edits until I can get up to 99%.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:46 PM   #16
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
100%? Hell yes.

Ha, that nub hyperswoss. I've been told that most of his edits were adding icons or table data... Bleh. It starts out with "Icons for _______ added.", then becomes "More icons...", then is "Same.", "Again.", and eventually fizzles out to "_____". xD

...or so I've been told.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:52 PM   #17
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
And THIS is the reason, I do not edit the Wiki. I give my info to Icy and Triumph and they can put what they want, haha.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 06-24-2008, 11:06 PM   #18
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
^LOL! Spirit's being lazy! ;D

Tri, question... If I put a space (Hypothetically. I no do dat.) in the summary bar, will it count as a blank edit, or a summarized one? o:

Last edited by Hyper; 06-24-2008 at 11:09 PM..
Old 06-24-2008, 11:23 PM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
THat's not fair... i didnt know about edit summaries till like... only recently...

i bet you my % is like... LOW.....

and Ditto Icy.. that's a BIG guideline... for something simple?

Do we just say "Changed quest reward for lvl 64" as edit summary.. isnt that enough?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-24-2008, 11:57 PM   #20
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Tri, question... If I put a space (Hypothetically. I no do dat.) in the summary bar, will it count as a blank edit, or a summarized one? o:
I can answer this one for you, whatever you put there shows up as whatever you put there. A blank shows up as a blank (as opposed to nothing at all showing up as nothing at all).

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Do we just say "Changed quest reward for lvl 64" as edit summary.. isnt that enough?
Triumph, he would just say 'Updated.' in the summary.

You should use keywords, and edit sections rather than entire pages when possible; most of the time 2-3 words in the summary will give an indication of the nature of the change. Whoever is interested in the detail can compare difference themselves. You don't want to make people lazy, right?

Mandatory edit summaries are not something that can be forced through.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 06-25-2008 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: clarification
Closed Thread