Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 11:20 PM   #1
Drakewiz
Slime

Drakewiz is on a distinguished road
Solo mage

hi, I'm new here. I came here asking about my mage. I'm not exactly the kind of person that like to depend of others, but I do love the mage (you can see clearly my issue) The point is that I want to be a solo mage, the full int mage or 25 SPR/rest INT mage are like crystal cannons I don't see me like one of those. I want to be capable to level up by myself, that's all. I do like parties sometimes but I don't want to be always with a cleric or a tank. Can somebody give me some advices? Some people tell me to go with the 1:1 INT/END, others said 2:1 INT/END and +25 SPR. Can anyone help me or advise me?
Old 05-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I'd recommend you to get +9, as much +9 with END as you possbility can... that's much better defence than putting them in END...

Build wise, I don't have a lot of recommendation, I have a cleric with me most of the time.. so INT/SPR was good for me, you may consider putting some in END.. but the effect of that would not be as great as +9..

(with 20 END that only gives you 100 more HP, which is not at lot at higher levels)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
Drakewiz
Slime

Well, I'm only lv23 so I guess I won't be getting any +9 equip in a while XD
I have 10 END, 11 INT, 7 SPR, all my equipment are already +3, since I can create elreu and lix, I can create my own equipment +9 (after a while and with the hope that neither of those equips will break of course). I'm okay with this build to be soloing or I already mess it up??
Old 05-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ah yes I guess +9 will come more in handy from about lvl 60+, when you have to stand still and AOE mobs.. so for now, the EQ you've got should be fine...

There's a HUGE chance that you'll break the equipments if you don't use cash shop items.. if you can't use cash shop, then the best way to get one would be to buy a pre-enhanced..

back to the build.. all the stats you've got are useful.. personally I wouldn't spread it over 3 attributes (I would choose to put the SPR into INT/END) but I wouldn't say your built is messed up..

SPR gives you SP (which you would have a lot of anyway) and some crit rate (which I found not terribly noticible in mage)..

IF you agree, there should be 10 stat reset scrolls at lvl 30 that you could use.. otherwise it's no big drama.. =)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-24-2010, 01:49 AM   #5
Drakewiz
Slime

Good, thx. I think I will use those 7 free stats on SPR and put in on END and INT, I guess I could go for a 1:1 END/INT build, there are some people who said that INT on a mage is very overestimated... since I haven't been a high level mage yet there is no way I could now.... since I highly doubt that INT isn't necessary on a mage.
Closed Thread