Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
baneswrath
Bored Imp

baneswrath is on a distinguished road
What kind of Inferno purps should I get? End/Int/Dex/Spr?

I'm about to hit lvl95 on my mage and I am going Warlock. I need to get some 95 Inferno purps and i was wondering what kind should i get. I have been told to get Inferno purps with Int/Dex/and Spr and forget the End all together to rock in pvp, but im not sure. Without End i dont see how i could do anygood and i dont see how i would be able to grind very well. What are your suggestions? I would hate to spend a gem and get worthless gears ^^ ! Btw I'm Int/spr build.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:10 AM   #2
baneswrath
Bored Imp

No advise? Really?

Old 04-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Now, this is coming from a person who generally doesn't play mage, but at your level I think dex and end are somewhat interchangable. With the dex, you don't get hit as much so you wouldn't need as much end. With more end, you could withstand more hits, so the need for dex would be less. Now, remember with your gears, one will give a HP bonus, the other will give a SP bonus. A thought I had was, since you have an int/spr build and will get the spr bonus with one of the pieces, you might consider concentrating your gears toward dex AND end, and take what you can get for the third stat being a combo of int and spr. Higher dex and end would make you better built to withstand the higher level mobs in my opinion.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:43 AM   #4
baneswrath
Bored Imp

thanks for your input i appreciate it XD

Closed Thread