Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 03:39 AM   #11
KittenGamer
Slime

In-Game Name: Mokoto
Current Level: 14
Server: Teva
KittenGamer is on a distinguished road

Frankly, my only concern is that this is supposed to be 13 year old friendly & while the humor resembled middle school humor, it's still not appropriate. Thanks to whoever fixed it.

Oh & it may not be mature, but I couldn't help but laugh at it anyways. It just reminded of some of the cheap humor we used to bandy around as kids trying to sound cool. The kid who edited it was probably like 10 years old.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:17 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
oh gawd u just made me feel REALLY old coz i didnt laugh

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-31-2007, 06:32 AM   #13
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
It'd probably be a good idea to have some sort of registration to edit the wiki, that way logins and, if need be, IPs can be banned if it keeps up.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:56 PM   #14
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Agreed. And I'm about to put up the compilation I made on wiki (once I figure out how to) and so once I do that can some one protect it?
Old 10-31-2007, 03:35 PM   #15
x0x00x0x
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Barod
Current Level: 27
Server: Bijou
x0x00x0x is on a distinguished road
Hello, I'm new here and so far this is my only post in the forums.
Even so, I've edited the wiki a few times for grammar and correctness.

I enjoy doing these things would appreciate it if you did not protect any of the wiki sections besides the main page. Any vandalism can be reversed, and I'm currently watching all pages and would quickly revert to the last edit in order to get rid of the vandalism (I'm on at least once a day during the weekdays).

I hope you will take my opinion into consideration.
:]
Old 10-31-2007, 04:27 PM   #16
LordStone
Slime

LordStone is on a distinguished road
So far, it appears there are more of us helping than there are defaming by far. As long as we keep an eye on the recent changes page, we should be fine. At least until the majority of fiesta players find out this wiki exists. That's when it'll probably need to be protected.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:02 PM   #17
Allissa
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Allissa
Current Level: HUH?
Allissa is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LordStone View Post
So far, it appears there are more of us helping than there are defaming by far. As long as we keep an eye on the recent changes page, we should be fine. At least until the majority of fiesta players find out this wiki exists. That's when it'll probably need to be protected.
I dont know Lord. You could definately be right. But I would like to think that as more and more people find out about it, we will keep the same ratio of helpers/vandals as now, if not a better ratio in our favor. It was probably done, as stated above, by a prepubescent teen (or younger) trying to look cool in front of some friends. "Hey watch me mess up this wiki, this is gonna be sooooo cool"..... I would hope that majority of the people that we play this game with, excluding the bots of course, are fair minded decent people.

Or I could be wrong and we could be doomed to deal with pimple popping prepubescence for the lifetime of the game =). In which case by all means please protect it.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:11 PM   #18
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
At least it wasn't as bad as the first time....

If you find any more vandalism, post it here.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:34 PM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i just thought making them register would stop SOME people as they've kinda put an identity to themselves... if someone doesnt hv to sign up and they get to mess around.. they think they're less expose and more daring...

but yeah i've heard worse~ i guess we cant complain too much XD

and i've just saved a copy of the page i spent a lot of time on, on my own hard drive... (just pasted it in notepad)... just in case something dramatic happens...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-01-2007, 01:37 AM   #20
x0x00x0x
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Barod
Current Level: 27
Server: Bijou
x0x00x0x is on a distinguished road
Pages are saved automatically in the Wiki.
You can easily revert back to a previous edition by clicking history --> clicking the version below the current edition --> edit --> save page.
Closed Thread