Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-05-2018, 09:50 PM   #41
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lamchopz View Post
I'm enjoying these moments but damn, I wish she would find a good job, get married, move out and support us during our retirement already!
HAHAAH Children are investments

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:50 AM   #42
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Nobody (including your parents!) should judge you for wanting your own kids. I do not know what life circumstances led your sister to this path, but your decision not to have kids but to adopt instead sounds a bit like condemning yourself for her faults.
I'm not condemning myself at all. And no one is judging me. And if they are, I really don't care. I've just seen what good it can do. I feel like the need to have your own biological child (other than the experience of pregnancy, childbirth, etc) is an outdated idea based on family's obsession with lineage and legacy which isn't as necessary nowadays. Nothing wrong with it, obviously. But whether they're a child you conceived or adopted is not important to me. Both have their pros and cons.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:52 PM   #43
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I'm not condemning myself at all. And no one is judging me. And if they are, I really don't care. I've just seen what good it can do. I feel like the need to have your own biological child (other than the experience of pregnancy, childbirth, etc) is an outdated idea based on family's obsession with lineage and legacy which isn't as necessary nowadays. Nothing wrong with it, obviously. But whether they're a child you conceived or adopted is not important to me. Both have their pros and cons.
Fair enough. Forgive my assumptions. I believe you will make a wonderful mother then.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:19 PM   #44
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Guess what else I've found while roaming my old posts - a friendly message to Blahs! I wish I could remember what was the plan. Roasting the steak in a microwave?

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
I just had an awesome idea involving you, a microwave, and six feet of aluminum foil.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 01:56 AM   #45
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL.... tbh I don't even understand it anymore!!! Growing old - everything about me (physically and mentally) seem to deteriorate quite quickly after I turned 30.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:50 PM   #46
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
LOL.... tbh I don't even understand it anymore!!! Growing old - everything about me (physically and mentally) seem to deteriorate quite quickly after I turned 30.
I turn 30 soon and I already feel like I'm slowly deteriorating. Been having hip problems. Granny might need a walker in 3 months if 30 punches me in the face.

But also... THIRTY! We are turning into a bunch of old farts.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:39 PM   #47
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I turn 30 soon and I already feel like I'm slowly deteriorating. Been having hip problems. Granny might need a walker in 3 months if 30 punches me in the face.

But also... THIRTY! We are turning into a bunch of old farts.
I think I remember thirty...
Old 05-31-2020, 10:47 PM   #48
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
hopefully reviving a dead post...
Old 07-02-2020, 04:12 PM   #49
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I think I remember thirty...
I play FFXIV now and there is a dragon in the game named Hraesvelgr. When I first saw it, strangely you came to mind. I understand the mythology behind the name, but still lol.
Old 07-28-2020, 08:19 PM   #50
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Herro 8D
iDerrick is offline   Reply With Quote