Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Class change quest NOT required to get level 20 title

Just thought I'd let whoever is editing the title section know that titles like "High Cleric" are accquired at level 20, even if u have not yet changed jobs. Refer to the image below for details. This is before i changed class. Look at my class, and look at the last title on my title list.

Anyone know how to put images in the wiki?

edit: i think the lv 60 title also does not require u to change ur class, because i have seen a video of someone with the "Tanker Warrior" title doing the class change quest.

Last edited by NotMyWay; 03-03-2008 at 11:16 AM..
Old 03-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I know for the lvl 60 Job Quest, you get a lvl 60 title and then you get another title after the Job change.

Like lvl 60 Paladins are called Supportive Paladins and then after the job change they are called just Paladins. And then I think the Warriors are Tanker Warriors before and just Warriors after... not sure though. Someone should double check me on that.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #3
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
If im not wrong,

lv 60 clerics get the "Supportive Paladin" title, after job change they get the "Paladin" class

lv 60 fighters get the "Tanker Warrior" title, after job change they get the "Warrior" class

lv 60 archers get the "Rapid Scout" title, after job change they get the "Scout" class

lv 60 mages get the "Powerful Enchanter" title, after job change they get the "Enchanter" class

so basically u get a title when u reach the appropriate level, even before u change class, but u still need to do the job change quest if u want to change class. Note that there is a difference between titles and classes.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:03 AM   #4
Drake1
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: none
Current Level: 7000
Server: apo for life
Drake1 will become famous soon enough
I had already known this because i've seen people with wizmage title and they are shouting in FoM about what monster drops the shadow key
Old 03-04-2008, 12:03 AM   #5
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
I thought that was obvious.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:22 AM   #6
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Someone edited the title guide to say that the job change is a requirement for the level 20 titles, which is not true.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:19 AM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
If im not wrong,

lv 60 clerics get the "Supportive Paladin" title, after job change they get the "Paladin" class

lv 60 fighters get the "Tanker Warrior" title, after job change they get the "Warrior" class

lv 60 archers get the "Rapid Scout" title, after job change they get the "Scout" class

lv 60 mages get the "Powerful Enchanter" title, after job change they get the "Enchanter" class

so basically u get a title when u reach the appropriate level, even before u change class, but u still need to do the job change quest if u want to change class. Note that there is a difference between titles and classes.
This is pretty counterintuitive to me. I mean... why would you be a Powerful Enchanter before a job change and just be an Enchanter after? o_o;

Old 03-04-2008, 04:51 AM   #8
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

What it means is something like this...

Taking the example of a mage, at level 60, the title "Powerful Enchanter" is accquired. This is merely a title, and does not affect the abilities of the mage in anyway, just like how "Talk Show Host" is a title and doesnt do anything useful except allow u to display it before ur name. The class (not title) will still be "WizMage" until after the job change. (im assuming that by the time they reach around 5x-6x surely they would have completed the lv 20 job change quest?).

After the job change quest, the WizMage's class is changed to Enchanter, and he still gets to keep the "Powerful Enchanter" title. He will not get any "Enchanter" title, because there is no such title, and "Enchanter" is the name of the class.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:06 AM   #9
Entropy
Administrator
Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
Anyone know how to put images in the wiki?

Then use wiki image tags like this: [[image:AimedShot.png]]
Old 03-04-2008, 05:49 AM   #10
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Thank you
Closed Thread