Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 06:48 AM   #31
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Kill stealing grinds my gears A LOT.

My sole reason to make an archer is to use nature protection on kill stealers. D:<
Old 09-17-2007, 09:24 PM   #32
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
getting killed in guildwars while AFK.

i get back and i'm like "wtf, why am i out of my house?" then i look at notices "so and so has defeated you""so and so has defeated you""so and so has defeated you""supremacy has won the guild war"

oh well, i guess if you are so nub you have to attack the only online member of a guild while he is AFK to get any kill points, so be it.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:11 AM   #33
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
everytime i try to use an HP or SP pot i get:

"unidentified error code occured: 1806"

you try soloing mobs 3 levels above you with just stones. its the opposite of fun.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:30 AM   #34
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by KY_Jelly View Post
getting killed in guildwars while AFK.

i get back and i'm like "wtf, why am i out of my house?" then i look at notices "so and so has defeated you""so and so has defeated you""so and so has defeated you""supremacy has won the guild war"

oh well, i guess if you are so nub you have to attack the only online member of a guild while he is AFK to get any kill points, so be it.
Supremacy was ridiculously easy. But back on topic:

The level <20s that come into Collapsed Prison. This really pisses me off, they come in and try to leech our damn experience. Then we end up running around like idiots for about 5 minutes getting them killed.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:43 AM   #35
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Supremacy was ridiculously easy. But back on topic:

The level <20s that come into Collapsed Prison. This really pisses me off, they come in and try to leech our damn experience. Then we end up running around like idiots for about 5 minutes getting them killed.
I'm 29, and I went there, is that okay? ^^;;

Again... noobs. I met the most annoying noob today. If you were at CP anytime about.. 2 hours ago, you might have ran into him. He kept attacking our stuff, honestly admitting he was trying to KS us. He said it was because the stuff his level was too slow, and our stuff drops good stuff, so he would get more money from them. Then he started demanding that we invite him to our party. HE REFUSED TO LEAVE!!! And he wouldn't shut up about us helping him and giving him stuff >_< He was the most annoying person I have ever met on the game. It was the first time I was mean to someone on there, on purpose.

Last edited by Yosei; 09-18-2007 at 03:45 AM..
Old 09-18-2007, 03:52 AM   #36
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I love when low levels try to leech my exp. Nature protection ftw, they die, and I gloat.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 09-18-2007, 03:55 AM   #37
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah! u guys should've just get him killed... he deserves to die 10 times...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-18-2007, 04:16 AM   #38
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
>] I abuse it

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 09-18-2007, 04:45 AM   #39
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
yeah! u guys should've just get him killed... he deserves to die 10 times...
We tried.. while we were attacking, he'd start attacking, so after he was attacking for a bit, we'd gradually stop so that he was the only one attacking, and would hopefully aggro the monster. But he caught on. Then he went AFK and we thought about training him.. but we didn't want to risk getting others trained. So we took a poll, "Say aye if you want this noob to leave." We got a bunch of ayes lol.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:36 AM   #40
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
AYE!

hmm i guess that midget noob doesnt do enough dmg for the mob to get aggro at it quick enough before he realise.... reading from another post (could it be urs?) that someone got sick of a noob ksing so they aggro a heap of mobs... run it up next to the noob and scroll to town... will that work?? keke

one day i'll get back at those annoying noobs... pretend to revive them (half cast the spell) then stop it so he doesnt get revive but thinking that he gets revived.... XD until the 2 min is up.. wont that piss them off!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread