Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
A_Forever
:w

Hey.

Let's talk.

Old 09-22-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I'm surprised that they haven't flagged it as inappropriate yet. Not that I'm a prude, but given Youtube's general nature, I'm surprised they haven't.

As for the song itself, pop music just isn't my thing, though she seems to have a decent voice.

As for the obvious elephant in the room, the video was weird. It's obvious to everyone she's trying way too hard to be "edgy" and Gaga-esque probably.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:25 AM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Miley Cyrus decent voice?

lolz.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:04 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
As far as pop artists go... yeah, somewhat decent. Nothing spectacular, not terrible either
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:04 PM   #5
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Miley Cyrus decent voice?

lolz.
I just said that because I didn't see much autotune which seems to plague all popular musicians of our time. Other than that, yeah, she seemed to have a good vocal range in this song.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Miley's got a unique sounding voice, it really isn't that bad. It just may not be too suitable for pop.

I think she's stuck in a loop. She's expected to be doing certain things thanks to her immense fame, and I think doing songs like We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball are kind of attempts to shove it into the public's face that she is not the Hannah Montana girl. I've already heard multiple people say "Because she was Hannah Montana, she's got a lot of young fans and she should be considerate of them!"

It's not fair to her. She wants to do this, but they expect that, so she does a whole other thing to prove a stronger point.

Last edited by Yosei; 09-22-2013 at 06:27 PM..
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Miley's got a unique sounding voice, it really isn't that bad. It just may not be too suitable for pop.

Lilac Wine

I think she's stuck in a loop. She's expected to be doing certain things thanks to her immense fame, and I think doing songs like We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball are kind of attempts to shove it into the public's face that she is not the Hannah Montana girl. I've already heard multiple people say "Because she was Hannah Montana, she's got a lot of young fans and she should be considerate of them!"

It's not fair to her. She wants to do this, but they expect that, so she does a whole other thing to prove a stronger point.
Yeah that's completely unfair for her. She shouldn't have to act like a "rolemodel" if she doesn't want to. And haven't all the hannah montanah fans grown up already anyways?!
Old 09-23-2013, 04:04 AM   #8
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post

Lilac Wine

Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
Yeah that's completely unfair for her. She shouldn't have to act like a "rolemodel" if she doesn't want to. And haven't all the hannah montanah fans grown up already anyways?!
Selena Gomez. Her music performances and videos may not be too physical/sexual, but she is definitely no longer that wizard from Disney. coughspringbreakerscough

Not really that big of a deal and people aren't saying "Your fans are young so you need to cover up blah blah." It's simply because Miley has just gone to the extreme.. for now.

I also thought vocally Wrecking Ball wasn't that bad.

And besides.. everyone's talking about her/the video, so I figured we should too :P
Old 09-23-2013, 05:31 AM   #9
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:57 AM   #10
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
omggggg the cat pic !!!!

and the follow-up ahahahah

wink wink

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote