Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
Envy
Imp

Envy is an unknown quantity at this point
Power Scroll

I can't seem to find the Power scroll skill. Does anyone know where to get this?
Old 08-01-2007, 02:26 PM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Skill Master Ruby in Roumen, just buy the the skill that looks like a dark blue scroll tier 1.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #3
Envy
Imp

Envy is an unknown quantity at this point
So the Accuracy Increase = Power... That's nice.

Well, thanks for your help.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:39 PM   #4
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Theres a huge screw with the power/accuracy scroll

The description says it will increase your attack power it really only increases your aim.

Its named Accuracy tier 1...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:09 PM   #5
okkalbert
Mini Greenky

okkalbert is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Theres a huge screw with the power/accuracy scroll

The description says it will increase your attack power it really only increases your aim.

Its named Accuracy tier 1...
For real? I knew it. When i used the "power" scroll and defence i only notice my defence up on the kq quest. i also notice i nevered miss but didnt see a difference in dmg.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:44 PM   #6
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Yeah, the recipe says Accuracy, but when you learn it it says Power. Then when you make them they say Power, but when you use them it says Accuracy.

e_e
Old 08-01-2007, 04:48 PM   #7
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
Yeah, the recipe says Accuracy, but when you learn it it says Power. Then when you make them they say Power, but when you use them it says Accuracy.

e_e
ACtually they say aim when you use them.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:01 PM   #8
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
The moral question is:

WTF taught English to Outspark?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:33 PM   #9
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
The moral question is:

WTF taught English to Outspark?
It's probably just a mess up with the programming. Remember, this is closed beta, so you can't expect too much out of it.

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:40 PM   #10
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by ColdxHeart
Remember, this is closed beta, so you can't expect too much out of it
True, but this is the second phase and I know that this was one of the earlier bugs reported because it was the first one I reported and after I did I looked and found that several others had already reported it. So they definitely knew about it yet still didn't fix it for phase two.

Which doesn't really bother me so long as they get it worked out by the time it goes public, but it does seem like something like this would be a higher priority to fix than some other stuff that they did fix from cb1 to cb2. Spelling and grammar for example, I'd care more about my production skills doing what they say they'll do than I would about whether or not Robin's quest name is capitalized. I'm sure they'll get to it eventually though.
Closed Thread