Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
mattman1995
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: ChEeZe_doodles
Current Level: 70
Server: Apoline
mattman1995 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to mattman1995
The Main Issues of Fiesta

These are some of the main issues that Fiesta should take into consideration before all others. Feel free to comment, or let me know if I forgot one.

Guild Storage Issue
We've all probably found this to be annoying, half the guilds in Fiesta can't get a working academy, due to the Guild Storage failing on them. When they try to enter the storage is says "Now, there are too many users in the guild storage", that needs to be dealt with.

Map Disconnecting

Personally, I don't think d/c while switching maps is our computers fault. You've probably experienced this, but alot of the time when people enter a KQ or switch maps, the game freezes and they have to close it using task manager.

Gordon Kingdom Quest
Eek... Bad exp, or should I say horrible. It is rare that you'll get anything good at the end because all the chests are broken, and you need 10 people to start??? This needs to be fixed, and it probably will eventually.

Guild Wars
I don't have a problem with Guild Wars, the only issue is finding the guild you want to war. Scrolling through hundred - thousands of numbers looking for a guild you want to war. And then the truce at the end? This prevents you from reinviting those who left due to the guild war.

Last Hit is the Kill

This has always ticked me off, how whoever gets the last hit on a monster gets the kill... I personally think it should be whoever damages the monster the most gets the kill, but this won't happen due to the range of different damage from different people. You may agree on this, you may not.

First Battle Zones
These are fun, yes, until you are trying to leave and people are harassing you. OutSpark would be smart to input some way of leaving the Battlezones faster, without having to run to the guard with the fright someone will kill you and you';; have to run all the way back.

Ten Second Logout Timer

That timer that you wait on to logoff just makes me furious. This is because my computer overheats, it does it ALOT. And so, I'm fighting a big mob, my computer overheats, and I'm standing there for 10 seconds while the monsters finish me off because I can't heal. Something should be implemented to make us invincible while logging out, or just rid of the timer.
Job - Warrior
Guild - Innocence

Last edited by mattman1995; 05-11-2009 at 03:36 PM..
Old 05-11-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
The 10 second timer is needed. Otherwis epeople would log off as soon as they get trained.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
What u mean?

and It takes too long and it freezes when it reachs to 1-0!

Gratz on 7x!
Old 05-11-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
It only freezes on computers that cant handle it. It doesnt freeze on my comp. But freezes on my laggy laptop.
=/
Old 05-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #5
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

In-Game Name: Amber_Bamber | Bambie
Current Level: Lvl 7x | 2x
Server: Teva ♥ | Ancestral Ruins
Amber_Bamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber
Guild Storage Issue
Yes this needs to be fix and I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Just do it at the right time, If it doesn't work, Check back later.

Map Disconnecting

I've only d/c'd a couple times during kq loading screen. My computer's fault. If it happens often, I suppose it's the game. They could fix that, IF it is a major problem.

Gordon Kingdom Quest
o_O; i look at your info and it says you're level 60. Do you need to worry about this now? Anyways, 10 people because I've heard it requires teamwork. One person or even two will just not do. as for the chests, they could probably be fixed.

Guild Wars
I overheard them saying that they POSSIBLY might do a search system thingy. Dunno though. it WOULD make it a whole hella lot easier.

Last Hit is the Kill

is this for quests? you always get the kill in the party. and er.. XD i don't get this question, nyaaa. Quest drops? those are just random o.O idk.. ):

First Battle Zones
Or just don't go there. If you know you're gonna get pwned and harassed at then don't go.

Ten Second Logout Timer

What Bdex said. Don't log out while you're fighting? If your computer freezes, That ISN'T outspark's fault, Sorry.

meow.

chan rak khun
Old 05-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #6
Sparkeh

BUT it overheats for laptops D:<

storage isnt a problem for me 8D

GW SEARCH SYSTEM PLEASE! !!@$#@#%&*()_!@#!
Old 05-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber
Then don't leave your laptop on for long.
ohhh problem solved, No laptop overheating.

chan rak khun
Old 05-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
Sparkeh

What should i do then!?

Laptops cant handle it so fiesta =/= laptops
Old 05-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #9
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

desktop!

No i don't know.
better laptop?

chan rak khun
Old 05-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #10
Sparkeh

My desktop isnt Genuine and ITS WAY LAG!~!~!~! THAT ERROR MADE THE COMP GETS VIRUSES OF THE WORLD!

I mean fiesta will overheat the system that will cause our laptops to explode infront of us!?

Dx
Closed Thread