Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 04:16 AM   #41
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

Originally Posted by Carmasa View Post
It was a mindless suggestion in the Mountain of Spam. I couldn't care less who voted or not, since it was inevidable that B. Hussein Obama Bin Laden was going to win for months, now.
I'm so glad that we have unbiased voters like you willing to vote in the next few years. I'm happy to see that even though you are a person who is judged against, you aren't quick to judge other people. I'm glad that we're able to move past ad hominem attacks and really focus on the issues.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:45 AM   #42
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Carmasa is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Carmasa
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
I'm so glad that we have unbiased voters like you willing to vote in the next few years. I'm happy to see that even though you are a person who is judged against, you aren't quick to judge other people. I'm glad that we're able to move past ad hominem attacks and really focus on the issues.
Misquoting brought it up. Quit attempting to make me look bad, you do it to yourself.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:56 AM   #43
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Because obviously, whenever someone misquotes me, I drop a false attack line on John McCain?

Ha. Please.

Misquoting brought it up. Quit attempting to make me look bad, you do it to yourself.
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Q. E. D.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:13 PM   #44
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
It was a mindless suggestion in the Mountain of Spam. I couldn't care less who voted or not, since it was inevidable that B. Hussein Obama Bin Laden was going to win for months, now.

Do you not understand statistics? Like it or not, I don't care. It is true.

And you stretch the truth by saying EVERY man.

Okay, since it was just a mindless, spur of the moment, not-quite-serious comment, I see no more reason to discuss it.

So what was the point of that post of yours then? (Not the MoS one, the one in which you said 70% of blacks voted for Prop. 8)

Are you trying to say that blacks are intolerant towards gays? Or are you saying Obama was running a secret campaign in which he was actually coercing people to go against gays?

If Obama said he was pro-gay rights, then that quite obviously means he was against Prop. 8.

Also, I ask once again for you not to judge people by collectivism. Let's suppose Prop.8 was passed with a 70-30 (out of 100) majority. Then it would be no surprise if 70% of blacks were instrumental in having it passed.

I'll give you another example. Person A invented the plough. It was very useful for harvesting crops. But one day, person B used the plough to kill person C. Then do you blame person B for misusing the plough or person A for inventing it?

Similarly, if Obama is pro-gay, and 90% of his supporters are anti-gay, you don't blame Obama for it.

And FYI, McCain was totally against gay marriages.

http://pewforum.org/religion08/compa...e=Gay_Marriage

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 11-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #45
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
Okay, since it was just a mindless, spur of the moment, not-quite-serious comment, I see no more reason to discuss it.

So what was the point of that post of yours then? (Not the MoS one, the one in which you said 70% of blacks voted for Prop. 8)

Are you trying to say that blacks are intolerant towards gays? Or are you saying Obama was running a secret campaign in which he was actually coercing people to go against gays?

If Obama said he was pro-gay rights, then that quite obviously means he was against Prop. 8.

Also, I ask once again for you not to judge people by collectivism. Let's suppose Prop.8 was passed with a 70-30 (out of 100) majority. Then it would be no surprise if 70% of blacks were instrumental in having it passed.

I'll give you another example. Person A invented the plough. It was very useful for harvesting crops. But one day, person B used the plough to kill person C. Then do you blame person B for misusing the plough or person A for inventing it?

Similarly, if Obama is pro-gay, and 90% of his supporters are anti-gay, you don't blame Obama for it.

And FYI, McCain was totally against gay marriages.

http://pewforum.org/religion08/compa...e=Gay_Marriage

I'm not trying to say that. I just quoting something that surprised me.Are you fucking retarded? How could you get that message out of me being simply surprised?No duh, Einstein. That's what I saw saying.It's a statistic, and I was simply surprised.Supposing is not enough, when it passed 52% to 48%.I didn't blame Obama for it. Get it straight.FYI: I don't give a shit? If you stated
Quote:
then don't discuss it.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 11-06-2008 at 11:40 PM.. Reason: Do not flame.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:41 PM   #46
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
This is a warning. It is the mature discussions and if you can't go about making a solid argument without hurling personal insults and name calling, don't post at all. Please refer to the rules of this section if you are in doubt.

Anymore insults - infraction.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #47
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I didn't discuss your "Don't Vote" comment Carmasa, I was discussing your seeming hatred of Obama.

I'm not trying to say that. I just quoting something that surprised me.Are you fucking retarded? How could you get that message out of me being simply surprised?No duh, Einstein. That's what I saw saying.It's a statistic, and I was simply surprised.Supposing is not enough, when it passed 52% to 48%.I didn't blame Obama for it. Get it straight.FYI: I don't give a shit? If you stated then don't discuss it.

Okay it was just something that surprised you. So you haven't read deeper into it? Okay that's great.

I was just suggesting it, that's all. Just like you were "just surprised".

I was giving an example.

Then what are you trying to do? Drop an off-hand comment about him in negative light and protest your innocence?

Unless you edit your post in the 3rd or so page in theis thread about you not being clear about McCain's POV very quick, this is going to be a lie.

On a side-note, I couldn't read the full content of your post, since it was edited.

End of discussion? Then what mature thing were you trying to discuss when you posted it?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Last edited by Vasu; 11-07-2008 at 01:01 AM..
Old 11-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #48
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

That has nothing to do with this thread.

I'm not trying to say that. I just quoting something that surprised me.Are you fucking retarded? How could you get that message out of me being simply surprised?No duh, Einstein. That's what I saw saying.It's a statistic, and I was simply surprised.Supposing is not enough, when it passed 52% to 48%.I didn't blame Obama for it. Get it straight.FYI: I don't give a shit? If you stated then don't discuss it.
Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
I didn't discuss your "Don't Vote" comment Carmasa, I was discussing your seeming hatred of Obama.

Okay it was just something that surprised you. So you haven't read deeper into it? Okay that's great.

I was just suggesting it, that's all. Just like you were "just surprised".

I was giving an example.

Then what are you trying to do? Drop an off-hand comment about him in negative light and protest your innocence?

Unless you edit your post in the 3rd or so page in theis thread about you not being clear about McCain's POV very quick, this is going to be a lie.

On a side-note, I couldn't read the full content of your post, since it was edited.

End of discussion? Then what mature thing were you trying to discuss when you posted it?

Why the fuck do you keep bringing up Obama? He himself had nothing to do with this. I honestly don't think you have a brain in your head. Your posts are making you seem more and more foolish and moronic with each one you post.

YOU stated there was no reason to keep talking more about Obama, then you contradict yourself by bringing him up AGAIN at the end, then you ask me a question like I was trying to end it when I just said you contradict your own post.

At least I read it. Iknow it's a statistic, it's the main point in the side-subject. Get it through your head.A suggestion that moronic deserves to have been aborted before you thought of it. And "just like how I was 'just surprised'"? Your sheer lack of knowledge is pitiful.Examples aren't that much of an acid trip. Pathetic attempt at a logical or even relevant "example".Give me the quote that will be a so-called "lie."

Last edited by Carmasa; 11-07-2008 at 01:33 AM.. Reason: Added from accidental double-post.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:50 AM   #49
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
mmm, sorry to step in.

you two should continue this in PM or MoS. It's starting to turn into a quarrel.

I am neither pro- nor against gays. However, I value freedom and I believe everyone has the right to choose their life. Prop. 8 is not in line with my belief. So Carmasa, I understand how you feel. Perhaps in the future, it will be turned around. Don't be so upset.

Cheers.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 11-07-2008, 02:18 AM   #50
Kyushiro
Slime

Kyushiro is on a distinguished road
Really prop 8 was kind of useless, gay people can still become domestic partners and get every right as a married couple, they just can't have like a legal marriage.
Closed Thread