Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
Khoinie
Slime

In-Game Name: -Quit-
Current Level: ^
Server: ^--^--
Khoinie is on a distinguished road
Wost Dt pt I ever heard of...x.x

Ok.....Well you know the "Dream" cc/dt/ln/what not pts right?
If not its 3 magies,1 cleric, 1 tank.
So I go to Dt and dance around since I'm to shy to ask for a pt and since I'm a cleric I usually get pt'd.
So I get invited and the pt was 2 mages and 2 fighters.
At first I thought it was go by easy since it was a 89 and 855 fighters....Good def riiight? WRONG! They we're squishy as crazy even with a shield/def scroll.
Even worse was how they didn't know what was mock so the even more squishy mages ended up getting knocked around like rag dolls.
Even worse was how they both were 80 and got killed so easily that I won't even have enough time to heal them...

So we get to Barny after much deaths and suffering and we try to kill him. The fighters go in magies attack yadda yadda yadda and then right at the beginning the fighters die in like 2 hits before I could heal them again (Maybe my reflects aren't good enough x.x) Then the magies get one hit KO'ed and then I ended up dying too.

So we all respawn and one of the mages had to go and then logged off.
So we had an extra slot and the guys invite another fighter.....

We all run to Barney and started fighting again...And it turns out the new fighter couldn't tank either x.x...So I'm off trying to heal their squishy bottoms. Eventually they all die once Barney did his AoE and the agroo goes to me. I rev one and then start clanking. After the other fighters were revved they just sat in their mushies and started talking in spanish. ( The magie also knew a bit of spanish and translated a bit of things they were talking about in guild chat (Was *Insert my cleric name* sucks at healing and can clank....Should've known...Blah blah blah and all of those hurtful things x.x)

Once Barney died the fighters come and pick up the armor. Then they all say "You suck at healing. I wonder how you got this far >.>" I was "Omg 3 fighters and a squishy mage D:!?!?!" "I'm not a miracle worker q.q" And they said in return..."Well your not a miracle worker because you SUCK!" Then I left pt and told one of my friends about it to cool down...

After that I quited my cleric and made a mage. Once I got to 70 though I went back to my cleric and was sooooo relived that the fighters have out lvled Dt/quitted because of 91 beacuse I haven't seen them ever since....

/End rant

Btw thanks for reading through it all haha x.x
Khoinie is offline   Reply With Quote