Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 03:07 PM   #61
h4v0c
Mushroom

h4v0c is on a distinguished road

that shield will get off like 3 sec if you dont have ENDURANCE =.=
plus if you get mob..
fighting high level monster..

*sup tequila*
Old 07-03-2007, 04:19 PM   #62
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Whudafux View Post
After some thought, I've decided to make my first character a 3:1 Str : End Cleric. Any thoughts on how this might end up? I havn't even finished downloading the client yet. :3
2:1 or 3:1 End:Str is a better ratio you get way more STR from stat boost then END.

Originally Posted by Zachias View Post
I have a 2 STR 1 END build, you dont need that much of END coz in level 20 you can use immunity ...
End:Str is better u need END more again:my screen is self explanatory

Originally Posted by ColdxHeart View Post
I haven't gotten access to CBT yet, and I'm not sure if I will, due to the fact that's it's almost over. But I was thinking of being a Cleric. I read the first few pages of this thread and have a bit of an idea of what toa dd to my stats. I was thinking of a 3:2:1 END:STR:SPR build. Would that be good? Or should I do a 2:1 END:STR build? I have a heard the SPR is useless because the normal crit rate is enough. Which one should I do? Or should I do a different one?
3:1 or 2:1 spr is totally useless to pump even for crit rate my screenshot will explain that....

All right all u people who roll cleric because you think Invincible is the Holy Grail...go play another class please.

Originally Posted by cyrusvn View Post
I just wonder that why we should pump End>Str though we got Invicibility skill at lvl 20?
ill make this as simple as i can....dont raise End and Invincible wont help you...End adds defense HP and 0.5 Block rate. My clerics lvl 46 ive got the 2k dmg absorb shield higher lvl mobs drop that shield so fast. But meh dont take my word for it continue thinking that Invincible is the Holy Grail..... I feel for you at lvls higher then 30.

Originally Posted by Zachias View Post
thats what i m saying ...
If you have your mind made up about it ill just let you raise no End and when u have 700 Hp at lvl 40 and are yelling about rerolling because you cant lvl anywhere because you Invinc doesnt help you I'lll just say i told you so.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 07-03-2007, 04:31 PM   #63
Niion
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Don't Believe anything I post D:
Current Level: 90% Of my posts are made of lies.
Niion is on a distinguished road
I canged my mind for my build for a 1:1 until 20 then pumping end until it's x2 of my str then continue with a 1str:2end.

Also, for those of you relying on Invi, don't, especially if you like doing Bash.
Your SP will die fast and you will end up spending a lot of money on pots. The only time that invi will actually be a great benefit is if your going 1v1 with weaker monsters. Invi doesn't last the full 30 seconds it has. A lot of people are thinking that nothing can damage you with it. The truth is that if you're getting 2 or 3 monsters on you, they're going to take that shield down in about 10 seconds, when you ahve to wait 8 more seconds for cool down.
Everyone's best bet is to listen to Teq. You really don't want to get stuck with low hp and def when you're mobbing. You'll be dead before you know it.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:24 PM   #64
Zachias
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Zachias
Current Level: 26
Zachias is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
If you have your mind made up about it ill just let you raise no End and when u have 700 Hp at lvl 40 and are yelling about rerolling because you cant lvl anywhere because you Invinc doesnt help you I'lll just say i told you so.
Yeah i was wrong i will make a end:str build...
Old 07-03-2007, 06:11 PM   #65
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Okay, 2:1 END:STR it is. o_o
Old 07-04-2007, 03:40 AM   #66
h4v0c
Mushroom

h4v0c is on a distinguished road
cleric is still open for new builds to try out.. it will have some pros and cons lets not make this a one way thread about "end cleric"
Old 07-04-2007, 05:25 PM   #67
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
*sup HaVoC*

hehe now back on subject im not tryin to make this a full End thread but seein as End is the most important stat for clerics i jus figure i may as well tell people

Old 07-04-2007, 06:02 PM   #68
Niion
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Don't Believe anything I post D:
Current Level: 90% Of my posts are made of lies.
Niion is on a distinguished road
does anyone know how much of a damage boost is added for every 5 str?
when you click free stat and look at the explanations for each stat, it says there is a damage increase for every 5 stats added.

This could be some pwn information when deciding on how you add str <<
Old 07-04-2007, 06:26 PM   #69
Whudafux
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: --
Current Level: --
Whudafux is on a distinguished road
I have a question.. o: Someone told me that when Clerics level up, the main stat boosted is Str? Is that right? If it is, I'm probably gonna go 3:1 END:STR Build.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:08 PM   #70
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

yea STR is the main stat boosted

Closed Thread