Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
omfg this fat biiitch at mcdonalds was so rude the other day

me and my sister order iced caramel lattes

when we got to the window, she basically screamed at us "what did you guys have again!?"

then she got the drinks but they were made WRONG so my sister said that those were the wrong drinks

she was rude the entire time and when she finally handed us the drinks, she didn't even say "thank you, come again" or "have a nice day!" so we stayed at the window for like 10 seconds because we thought she forgot something.

she stared at us the entire time

it's one of the only times where I legitimately wanted to call up there and tell a manager "um..can you please fire that fat ghetto bitch please? :)"

oh, and she gave my sister a medium instead of the large that she payed for, but my sister said she just didnt want to deal with her anymore.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
omg LMAO

sorry I laughed at your misfortune. but it was funny.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Do let the manager know. They need that sort of feedback. It helps bolster their case for a write-up and eventual termination. When you call, try and be professional about it. Calling someone at the window a "ghetto bitch" won't help your case.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #4
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Helion is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Do let the manager know. They need that sort of feedback. It helps bolster their case for a write-up and eventual termination. When you call, try and be professional about it. Calling someone at the window a "ghetto bitch" won't help your case.
Uummmm, so I shouldn't use "tomato picking Spic" either then?

They don't let the ghetto bitches work the windows at the McDonald's I frequently use.....

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
There is only one case where that is appropriate. Back when I worked fast food, we had a guy named Brian that insisted he go by the name Spic. I got some DIRTY fucking looks from other people when I talked to him, because eventually I didn't think about it. "Hey Spic, could you go clean the lobby? Then it's time for your break."
Old 06-21-2011, 04:08 AM   #6
Krowley
Huge Phinofly

In-Game Name: Krowley
Current Level: 92
Server: Bijou
Krowley is on a distinguished road
I wish I was there in the car.

My reaction.

"This biitch did not Just- Hol' my earrings! Ima bout to go upside dis bitches head!"

(That is the only time I will ever use that much grammatical error on this forum.)
Old 06-21-2011, 05:15 AM   #7
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
McDonalds... always forget something or give something wrong.

+1 Rule.
Sparkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:44 AM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
We have a KFC in my area where the worked speak broken english and they understand english just as well. It's like they only understand the KFC terms. There's like 3 KFCs in the area, so my boyfriend and I kept forgetting which one it was that fucked up our order but we eventually got it down and have noted to never go there again (after 3 fuck ups). They got our orders almost always wrong. He orders a party size popcorn chicken and 2 biscuits. They gave him a medium (MAJOR size difference). My meal was just... wrong. Got the kind of chicken I wanted wrong, got my side wrong and they insisted on arguing when I said my order came with a drink. Couldn't understand a thing they said and they probably couldn't understand me lol.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:45 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Maccas staff aren't that bad here.. well the one I always go to anyway... occassionally you get a drowsy teen trying to serve you.. but it's not horrible horrible.. we've got sucky red rooster staff though...

They close the store at 9.15pm when the door says they close at 10pm! Hate turning up to find that they don't wanna serve us at all...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #10
A_Forever
:w

In Florida, you can't go to a fast food joint without talking to someone who is Mexican or Haitian. It's the Haitians that have the hardest time understanding orders. DON'T WORK THE WINDOW UNLESS YOU SPEAKY DA INGLES. 'MERICA