Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
Whudafux
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: --
Current Level: --
Whudafux is on a distinguished road
Fucking Owned.

Well, anyone that understands the Ludibrium Party Quest in the game Maple Story will understand this.

Originally Posted by Neonian at Sleepywood
Okay, so here's my story.

Earlier today I was Ludi pqing just for the hell of it; training had gotten a tad bit tiresome, and I wanted to do something to keep myself somewhat interested for a few moments more. So, I hopped on over to Ludi, headed to Eos, and created my own party to lead during the PQ.

About ten minutes later, I had myself a full party pqers, and we were ready to go. Luckily for us, one of the member had a Crack track right off the bat, and soon we were inside, ready to go.Now, here's where it gets interesting.

It seems that no matter how pleasant, no matter how good a party seems at first, there's ALWAYS that on arrogant jerk who decides to screw everything up for everyone else. The arrogant jerk in this case came in the form of a level 45, funded sin. Normally I don't sterotype the sin class that much, but there's something about the obnoxious funded ones that always put me on guard. We completed the first stage with no problem, causing me to think "Hey, maybe this pq won't be so bad after all."

Man was I wrong.

Starting at the second stage, the sin I previously mentioned turned out to be a complete jerk. This was a guy who started arguements for no good reason at all; Insulting several of our members, stealing portals, refusing to drop passes, and basically doing other things that would make anyone cry out in frustration.

Despite him and his increasingly idiotic behavior, the party pressed on and we made it to the 8th stage. The sin originally claimed one, even though he did not make it there first. He refused to move for about five minutes, before finally deciding that if he couldn't have 1, he wasn't going to do it at all. So, after a moment or two of more arguing, he hopped off, went to the corner, and refused to budge, forcing me to take up his place so we could continue with the pq.

Now's the part where he just pushed the word jerk to a new level.

At this point he began to outright insult the party for no reason at all, tellingus that I (the leader) wouldn't kick him anyway, because they were so close to completing. As much as I did want to kick him at that point, I realized that we were indeed close to finishing, and didn't want our efforts to go to waste....besides, kicking him out now would be letting him off easy. So we keep going on, trying to combinations, not gettin em right and all, while he continues to berate us at every turn. Finally, I guess he felt the need to show-off some more, so he climbed the ladder, went to the furthest side away from us, and began to drop his stars. A couple of tobis, some steelies, and an illbi popped out while he F2's at us, thinking he was safely out of harms way.

At this point, I saw my opputunity to get back at him, and went for it.

After saying a silent apology to my team, I waited for him to drop all his stars again (especially the illbis) then quickly clicked the exit NPC, booting us out and leaving his steelies, tobis, and illbi to rot in the hell known as stage 8.

Shortly after exiting, he promptly defamed me and logged off; I assume he went to go mope about his loss somewhere quiet. My dropped fame was the least of my cares at that moment. I realized what I did was a little harsh, but the guy deserved it for being a complete jerk for no reason.

Am I going to hell?
To make a long story short, this retarded Assassin was showing off his stars and equips in the 8th Stage of the Party Quest by dropping it then picking them back up. The leader of the party waited until he dropped a crapload of items then he left the party so that the Assassin would leave the party. [When the leader leaves, everyone in the party goes with him.] With that being done, the retarded Assassin no longer has his godly equips and is probably crying in a little hole as we speak.

Discuss. :3

Last edited by Whudafux; 07-22-2007 at 05:27 PM..
Old 07-22-2007, 05:25 PM   #2
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
LMAO. Was that from sleepywood? o_o
Old 07-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #3
Whudafux
Smart Phino

Yar.asdsdas
Old 07-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #4
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

I got permabanned from there :3
Old 07-22-2007, 05:27 PM   #5
Whudafux
Smart Phino

Lol. How. <<;

zomg look it's my MS char. D:

Old 07-22-2007, 05:30 PM   #6
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Blue hair = instafail.

I insulted one of the Mods there...sumthin like that :3
Old 07-22-2007, 05:33 PM   #7
Whudafux
Smart Phino

gtfo. Blue>ALL

D:<
Old 07-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #8
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
LOLLLL THAT SUCKS FOR HIM. But that's fucking hilarious. I remember the 8th Stage of that quest. Everyone always screamed at me because I sucked so badly at it xD. Maple is no longer fun. The only interesting thing anymore is Zakumming.

I always post in the Pooper on Sleepywood xD.

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.

Last edited by ColdxHeart; 07-22-2007 at 06:16 PM..
Old 07-22-2007, 08:09 PM   #9
Sai
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Virtumonde
Sai is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sai
I love it when MS lamies get screwed. lol
I like the part when the phrase "party pqers" is used, too.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:54 AM   #10
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
He deserved it.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Closed Thread