Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2007, 04:26 PM   #1
Horinia
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Horinia
Current Level: 6x
Server: Apoline
Horinia is on a distinguished road
1 Free level or Infinite fame+money take your pick

OK I decided to try this out and you know it works rather well.

At level 26 in Elderine, you are offered a repeatable quest from the Healer stone NPC. Where you bring him 5 herb leafs,roots,and stems. In return (after the initial one) you get 70 xp, 40 copper and 1 fame and 1 return scroll for Elderine or Rumen.
What I did is made an Alt and got it to 26. From there I initially invested 2 silver and set up a buy shop in FoM right behind LS gate. With all the lower level people running around XP'ing they were more then happy to pick the abundant Herbs around me and sell them to me at 10 copper each.
Once I filled up around 10 stacks I would return to Eld. After many mouse clicks later I was the proud owner of 30 scrolls, 30 fame and 1.2 silver from quest rewards. I then turned around and sold the scrolls very quickly at 250 copper each , netting me 1 silver profit per stack.
In addition once I had done that a bunch of times I had a lot of extra fame on the alt. So of course I used that to buy Alchemy stones, and sold those dirt cheap as well.
After 1 day I am up 25 silver, and nearly an entire level from 26-27 without killing a single monster on that alt. If I do decide to continue this neat trick, Ill have to kill him off a few times.
Usefull or not so much? Feedback please.