Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 02:57 AM   #1
Dewedi
Crab

Dewedi is on a distinguished road
Novice cleric 0-20 lv guide/Thougts/Thinks to upcoming clerics

I made this to help people to make more clerics and find that almost every cleric is unicue. Is STR builds is END and SPR builds and maaany more hybrid builds.

Now when you did creat new character who is cleric and you might think what you will do with you'r future.All stats exept INT is good to cleric. On many MMORPG'S clerics are MAGIC class so you might think that clerics use magic and such to damage BUT NOT IN FIESTA ONLINE.

Clerics handle blunt weapons (1h) with shield that gives nice boost to your defence . Also clerics are cheapest class because they have great defence , ability to heal and variety of builds and equips.

Cleric stats are pretty hard to give because you get what build you want but here is some thougths on stats:

STR - You get many points when you lvl up because it is your DMG on FIESTA ONLINE. And damage is needed to kill bad guys and meybe even goodies if you want so.STR is PRETTY important to cleric.

DEX-You dont get SO MANY points on this but IT'S IMPORTANT because it gives AIM and a bit evade. DEX isn't so important to cleric but usefull when soloing

END-You get many points to this because your MELEE class on FIESTA ONLINE.End gives such as: Defence, health and block rate. ALL THOSE ARE IMPORTANT.

INT- USELESS CRAP!!! exept for mages... but this isnt mageguide so you can shoot the int out from your cleric mind.She/he cant be smart x3. I have heard rumors that there is coming INT based attack?

SPR- Neat/Nice to clerics.You will like this for a many reason: Gives sp to heal/skill and critical to make extra damage and a bit magic def too. I personally like SPR

These stat points are just my thougths

Well when you press "C" on FIESTA ONLINE you will get you charater info and stats.Stat's look like this:
([COLOR="Red]Dont add these this is just example x3[/COLOR])
STR:10 (+1)
DEX:5(+1)
END:5(+2)
INT:0(-100)
SPR:5(+1)

Well you cant get negative stat but now you see how int is useless to cleric.

The 1st number that is not in "( )" means your BASE stat ^^ and the + with in the "( )" means stat that you added.

Stat builds are the most varying at the cleric class.Here are some examples

25SPR and REST TO STR- You get good crit and mana and still great power
-Used mostly with solo/pvp clerics ( Duo and party works with good gear ^_^)

25SPR 50 END rest to STR- Crit,Mana,Health,Block and a bit damage.The mostly used "Full hybrid build"
-Used on "Hybrid-Clerics" Who wanna be a bit everything

25/50 END REST SPR-Support build with health to survive.Mostly PURE supporttive missions.
-Used on supporttive clerics

ALL SPR-A huge amounts of mana but you can only be kinda healslave T_T
-Used on PURE support clerics

1:2/1:3 STR:END build- That means for every two or three point you put in end you put one point to str.Good melee and survivality, Lousy crits and mana

Skills for lvl 0-20

Heal-You'r 1st and most used heal ^^. Fast to cast and fast cooldown <3.
You can get this skill to lv 3 before 2nd cleric rank.

Enpowerments: 5 Mana decreace 5 Cooldown ( and 5 to power) You dont have to do these on your 1st 20 lvls

Bash-WHOPEE!!! your 1st melee attack skill. Good dmg and neat manacost.
You can get this skill to lv 2 before 2nd cleric rank.
Lvl1 you have 15sec cooldown and lvl2 it is 6 seconds ( if i remember right)

Enpowerments:5 On power and if you'r more soloer put some in mana decreace too

Protect- DEF AND ATK WITH SAME BUFF!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!! Im not kidding you this is good buff to you and 3 physical dmg classes.And even mages too because the +Defence it gives.
You can get this skill to lv1 before 2nd cleric rank.

No enpowements

Resist-Magic dmg and magic defence with same buff! Yay you gonna be loving this because the magic def it gives.
You can get this skill to lv1 before 2nd cleric rank.

No enpowerments

Mace mastery- More dmg is nice always ^^ Must to learn for low levels unless your pure healer
-Cant enpower-
You can get this skill to lv2 before 2nd cleric rank.

Divinity- More mana is nice!
You can get this skill to lv2 before 2nd cleric rank.

-Get all skills maxed for best effects-

Working/Making/Producing skills:

HP/MP pot making isnt so good for cleric . save this skill and reagents for other class like mage

Stone making is good if you wanna save nice amounts of money. You can make upgrade stones with this

Scroll making is must to one character because scrolls give nice buffs for 1hr.

Compile/Decompile is good to have on one character because it makes you'r reagent gathering a bit easier

Mining is skill that everyone gets. You might earn a bit money with it :3

Riding skill isnt must but it lets you move faster

You must choose 2 work/make/producing skills and you get Mining and Riding for extra with them ^^( Means you dont have to choose them you get them anyways.

Training:
Do quest!! GOOD MONEY AND EXP!! AlSO FREE ITEMS!!!
And when you get to lv5 you can go to huge KQ aka Kindom quest that is good or neat exp for you. Use this opportunity to go there and harvest your exp from the last boss you will be facing with your 15 buddies ( IF THEY LIVE AT THE LAST BOSS BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH)KQ quests come in 2 hr's and there is many of the same KQ's Like the 1st one :"Slime hill" or something like that. There is rooms from A to H that start every 2 minutes.
Another KQ is Pirate one and that's good with the quest that you get from elderine.

And find friends to get easier training for higher levels!

This is my thoughts about cleric and now share yours.

~Dewedi is quitting ( I think) ( I was bored at 5 AM and i did made this x3) And i call SP as MANA .. im used to that too

UPCOMING: LEVELS 20-30 GUIDE: BELOW

Now when you are level 20 and you get new skill title High cleric and you can get quest for skill named "Ressurrection" And new weapon too called hammer!

So go to elderine and talk to that Paladin mastress and she will give you quest. Just do what npc's say and you can go to DARK ROOM WHOA!!!.

At dark dungeon just kill small npc's 1st , heal yourself use blow and you'r done!

Moneying:

YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR MONEY IF YOU PLAY AS 1ST CHARACTER ( MAIN). Just make scrolls/stones/pots/stuff and sell them and QUEST's give up to 5S so DO THEM!! Skills and equips cost a lot money but dun worry and be happy and get some quests done and a bit merchantics and you can afford skills.

More to come when I study cleric more

Last edited by Dewedi; 07-01-2008 at 03:50 PM..
Old 06-22-2008, 03:22 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
pretty decent guide for the up-to-20s

Needs some refining and rewording though, but it's good.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
Dewedi
Crab

I did write it at 6AM -.-"
Old 06-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
:P understandable with the time you wrote this...and it's a good guide for clerics I have to say Useful
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Old 06-23-2008, 12:35 PM   #5
superalim
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: KqZero, KqHero
Current Level: 4x, 2x
Server: Teva
superalim is on a distinguished road
A lot typos. Maybe you can add colors to the words to separate them and use color like red to note the important points...

Name ~ Lv ~ Guild

KqZero ~ Lv4x ~ SG_Inc (Retired)
KqHero ~ Lv2x~ Armed_Forces (Retired)
Old 06-23-2008, 01:50 PM   #6
Dewedi
Crab

Ok ill upgrade it a bit :3 And i will make it to lv 30 when i reach it but well i go to week vacation to beach so i wont upgade it a lot ^^
Old 06-23-2008, 03:06 PM   #7
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Imformative

If you have Mozilla Firfox, it underlines the misspelled word for you, so all you have too do it right click it and see its correct spelling. But minus the typos, its a great guild
Old 06-23-2008, 03:38 PM   #8
Dewedi
Crab

Ill get spelling better ^^ Just wait . And ill upgrade a more levels to it
Old 06-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #9
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
It's good. Typos, yes, but that's okay for now. My build is 25 SPR/Rest STR. It actually doesn't work just for PvP/Solo. It's great for duo... and I can still tank fairly well because of my END in gear.

So; my suggestion is put something in like... "This build is great for PvP, Solo, and Duo. You can also tank decent amounts of mobs if you have some END in your gear."

Great otherwise

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #10
GrandRestorer
Imp

In-Game Name: GrandRestorer
Current Level: 17
Server: Bijou
GrandRestorer is on a distinguished road
i like this guide

My Website «||» My Youtube
3xMage-BeastFTW | 2xCleric-grandRestorer | 2x Cleric-Kalubes | 2xFighter-StrengthFTW
Closed Thread